LGBT Election "Victory Fund" Fund Founding Member Arrested For Sex With Juvenile

If this person in guilty of what they are being accused of, putting them in prison in the main population will take care of many things.

That doesn't seem to happen anymore. I've watched the modern day prison documentaries and anyone who is at risk for violence is segregated to another area of the facility. There was a serial child molester in this group....perfectly safe.

If the accusations against him are true then he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Period.

And Harvey Milk who had sex with a minor for two or three years [age 16 minor in NYNY, crossed state lines with him to California as a minor sex partner in violation of the MANN Act, continued to have sex with the boy until he turned of age (18) in California]? You would have him prosecuted today for the same violation of laws?

It has been about a day.....meanwhile the condemnations are already starting...with prominent LGBT activists, including Dan Savage....Today, Savage published a strongly-worded response to Bean's arrest...."The Co-Founder of the Human Rights Campaign—Terry Bean—Has Been Arrested for Allegedly Fucking a 15-Year-Old Boy," is the title. "Suffice it to say," Savage writes, "fucking minors is wrong. "

"Fucking minors is wrong". :lmao: His regard for the sublime sexual act between two people is charming. I think there's the genesis of the problem right there.

So I'll await Dan Savage's strongly-worded response to the LGBT cult enshrining in California Harvey Milk (who "fucked" minors) as their messiah. I'll bet Dan Savage uses Harvey Milk postage stamps too. If "fucking minors is wrong", the LGBT cult sure has a funny way of picking their icons...

c260f88b-b15f-4144-b9ab-fcdfdf3e01d7_zpsa0887f69.jpg

"After agreeing to don Harvey Milk’s signature ringer T-shirt and take a stroll through San Francisco’s city hall, Dan Savage gets anecdotal. “I don’t play dress-up very often,” he says, “except when my husband and I go to International Mr. Leather.” But to pay tribute to Harvey Milk — who famously aspired to offer gay youth a choice beyond suicide or the closet — Savage made an exception. “I was that kid. I read those stories. I was given hope by San Francisco and Harvey Milk,” he says. “I’ve always felt a very personal connection.” OUT100 Dan Savage Out Magazine

From "The Life and Times of Harvey Milk", biography of Harvey Milk by gay journalist Randy Shilts" [brackets mine]

"...sixteen-year-old [minor] McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure...At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him." (pages 30-31)

"It would be to boyish-looking men in their late teens and early 20's that Milk would be attracted for the rest of his life." (page 24)

“…sixteen-year-old old McKinley was
looking for some kind of father figure
…within a few weeks, McKinley moved
into Harvey Milk’s Upper West Side apartment…and settled into a middleclass
domestic marriage..

"Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems." (page 180)

[Coldly agreed with a former lover’s suicide threat]
“…the phone rang. As soon as Harvey heard the voice, he rolled his eyes
impatiently at Jim. ‘It’s Jack McKinley,’ he said. He paused and listened
further. ‘He says he’s going to kill himself.’…‘Tell him not to make a mess,’
Harvey deadpanned. Jack hung up.” (Source: Randy Shilts, The Mayor of
Castro Street, p. 126)

Wow, what a champion of suicidal youth that guy was..

Yep, Dan Savage's (and nearly every LGBT community leader)'s mentor and icon Harvey Milk was having sex with a 16 year old minor and that doesn't seem to bother any of them. So little in fact that they immortalized him as representative "of the LGBT movement across the nation and the world" in law. They require public school kids to celebrate his socio-sexuality every year in May.

Kids have to celebrate a pedophile in school because of the LGBT community leaders. I just thought I'd should say that twice in case it didn't sink in.

How do you know they haven't?

You have a nasty habit of making comments of assumption as if they are factual
. We don't know that.

Your concern about LGBTs remains preposterous. Until you come clean, all of your posts are tainted.

The articles in the OP said that dem candidates elected by this guy's fund, including Obama, were asked to comment but refused/declined. You know things by reading them. Check the links once in awhile and get back to me..

Your deflection is noted. All of your postings are tainted because they are not transparent.

I challenge you to be honest about the hundreds of thousands of children victimized by heterofascists who are grooming them.

This is bad stuff, and if he is guilty, the book needs to be thrown at him, and the 97% of children victims who are abused by heterosexuals who are grooming them for predation.
Let's see a link to that 97% crap.

You are a birther, thus you don't deserve the time of day.

The figures have been posted over and over, so fuck off, you don't get "Just one more."

The latent hetero fascists here on a role.

Tough to be you wannabee suckers, marriage equality will be the law of the land by June next year.

If the accusations against him are true then he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Period.

And Harvey Milk who had sex with a minor for two or three years [age 16 minor in NYNY, crossed state lines with him to California as a minor sex partner in violation of the MANN Act, continued to have sex with the boy until he turned of age (18) in California]? You would have him prosecuted today for the same violation of laws?

It has been about a day.....meanwhile the condemnations are already starting...with prominent LGBT activists, including Dan Savage....Today, Savage published a strongly-worded response to Bean's arrest...."The Co-Founder of the Human Rights Campaign—Terry Bean—Has Been Arrested for Allegedly Fucking a 15-Year-Old Boy," is the title. "Suffice it to say," Savage writes, "fucking minors is wrong. "
"Fucking minors is wrong". :lmao: His regard for the sublime sexual act between two people is charming. I think there's the genesis of the problem right there.
So I'll await Dan Savage's strongly-worded response to the LGBT cult enshrining in California Harvey Milk (who "fucked" minors) as their messiah. I'll bet Dan Savage uses Harvey Milk postage stamps too. If "fucking minors is wrong", the LGBT cult sure has a funny way of picking their icons...

"After agreeing to don Harvey Milk’s signature ringer T-shirt and take a stroll through San Francisco’s city hall, Dan Savage gets anecdotal. “I don’t play dress-up very often,” he says, “except when my husband and I go to International Mr. Leather.” But to pay tribute to Harvey Milk — who famously aspired to offer gay youth a choice beyond suicide or the closet — Savage made an exception. “I was that kid. I read those stories. I was given hope by San Francisco and Harvey Milk,” he says. “I’ve always felt a very personal connection.” OUT100 Dan Savage Out Magazine
From "The Life and Times of Harvey Milk", biography of Harvey Milk by gay journalist Randy Shilts" [brackets mine]
"...sixteen-year-old [minor] McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure...At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him." (pages 30-31)
"It would be to boyish-looking men in their late teens and early 20's that Milk would be attracted for the rest of his life." (page 24)
domestic marriage..
"Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems." (page 180)
Castro Street, p. 126)
Yep, Dan Savage's (and nearly every LGBT community leader)'s mentor and icon Harvey Milk was having sex with a 16 year old minor and that doesn't seem to bother any of them. So little in fact that they immortalized him as representative "of the LGBT movement across the nation and the world" in law. They require public school kids to celebrate his socio-sexuality every year in May. Kids have to celebrate a pedophile in school because of the LGBT community leaders. I just thought I'd should say that twice in case it didn't sink in.

Proving yet again that you don't actually really give a fuck about this child. I knew you were going to use this case so you can continue to attack all gays. Instead of expressing disgust over the allegations and leaving it that you'll use it as an excuse to run down gay parents and gay marriage. I am willing to bet you were jumping for joy after hearing this case. Oh...another arrow in the quiver I can shoot at gays.

Last edited:
If this person in guilty of what they are being accused of, putting them in prison in the main population will take care of many things.

That doesn't seem to happen anymore. I've watched the modern day prison documentaries and anyone who is at risk for violence is segregated to another area of the facility. There was a serial child molester in this group....perfectly safe.

It happens more than any word care to admit..

Video emerges of accused State Fair child molester being attacked while in custody KOB.com

Sometimes they don't even have to make it to the population.

It happens more than any word care to admit..

Video emerges of accused State Fair child molester being attacked while in custody KOB.com

Sometimes they don't even have to make it to the population.

Then we need to work harder to make sure they're safe. I hate what child molesters do as much as anyone, but I don't believe in capital punishment and I don't believe in vigilante justice. God will judge each person according to his deeds. Our job is to protect society from them until their naturally appointed day to meet their Maker.

I just think it's interesting that Dan Savage, LGBT public-face activist is all hot under the collar about gay men "fucking boys" when he gets all teary eyed over Harvey Milk whose biographer documented as having a penchant for fucking boys....and who admitted to doing so with a minor 16 year old boy who was looking for a father figure. Milk adopted/married him and took him to his bed for some good old fashioned pedophile sex. The entire LGBT leadership knows of this biography, knows what it documents (its gay author who died of AIDS was a fiercely-respected journalist noted for his slavishness to the truth even when it cost him friends). They have no problem apparently with old gay guys having sex with 16 year old minors. But 15 year old minors? THAT is enough! (they claim...)

Well I'll be waiting for Dan Savage to denounce Harvey Milk next. If he doesn't, he isn't serious about denouncing Mr. Bean of Oregon.

From: The Mayor of Castro Street; The Life and Times of Harvey Milk :

domestic marriage..

Castro Street, p. 126)

Violation of children by state and county officials responsible for them happen all the time. We had such trouble in the state child care programs that one institution had to be shut down and several people went to prison.

The problem is the predation on children, which is caused by heteros and homos. Marriage equality certainly won't make it worse.

Sil does not set the standard for anything in this discussion other than lack of balance and understanding. If you say you understand, Sil, i will be glad to have that public discussion in the bull ring with you.

Terry Bean, 66, was arrested in Portland, ... for sex crimes against a juvenile male, police said...Bean has raised over $146,000 for the Barrack Obama’s 2012 presidential re-campaign. He is a founding member of the Victory Fund and the Human Rights Campaign, two national organizations active in gay-rights. He has also personally donated close to $20,000 to Oregon politicians since 2007 including Gov. John Kitzhaber, Secretary of State Kate Brown and Portland Mayor Charlie Hales.... GoLocalPDX Former Lover of Terry Bean Kiah Lawson Arrested for Sex Crimes

Human rights for all!...Except children...

Terry Bean is one of Barack Obama’s biggest Oregon fundraisers and is recognized as one of the Obama campaign bundlers. In addition, Bean has given thousands of dollars to state and local politicians across Oregon....Bean has made a national reputation for himself as fundraiser for the National Democratic Party and as an activist fighting for gay rights.....Despite Bean’s efforts on behalf of national and Oregon Democrats and gay and lesbian campaign, no elected officials would comment on Bean’s arrest or the allegations made against him....

Bean was arrested Wednesday on sexual assault charges relating to an incident with a juvenile male in Lane County, according to the Portland Police Bureau. However, Bean’s lawyer released a statement protesting his innocence. GoLocalPDX Terry Bean Arrested for Sex Crimes is One of America s Top Democratic Fundraisers

Follow the money.. [last link]

Bean bundled over $500,000 for President Obama’s 2012 campaign, according to OpenSecrets.org. He has personally donated $146,186 for federal candidates, parties and PACs since 1990.
The Victory Fund
Bean was also one of the founding board members of The Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund, a political action committee wielding significant power across the country. The group has donated or directed millions of dollars to gay and lesbian candidates, as well as candidates that supported gay and lesbian issues.

Put people in high places and the Agenda moves forward... last link

This year the Victory Fund plans to back over 200 LGBT candidates for public office.
In the 2008 general election, 80 of the 111 candidates endorsed by The Victory Fund won their races - including Secretary of State Kate Brown and former Mayor of Portland Sam Adams.

Well heck, the 66 year old Bean's 25 year old boyfriend is said to be extorting him. So? Who knows what's what?

Bean is due to face indictment in Lane County sometime soon.
[/QUOTE]
A male what?

Violation of children by state and county officials responsible for them happen all the time. We had such trouble in the state child care programs that one institution had to be shut down and several people went to prison.

The problem is the predation on children, which is caused by heteros and homos. Marriage equality certainly won't make it worse.
Nope.

The problem is a culture that venerates predation on children as their hidden & expressed core value. Research Harvey Milk's sex life and get back to me OK Jakey? Harvey Milk didn't invent the cotton gin or the vaccine for polio. He was and is celebrated by LGBTs FOR his sexuality. For being "the first openly gay politician". His sexuality, intrinsic to why he was and is celebrated by the LGBT community leadership, was having sex with minor boys. LGBT leadership KNOWS this about him WHILE they celebrate/defend HIS SEXUALITY.

This guy Bean is fighting the charges. He probably believes that there is nothing wrong with having sex with minors. Immersed in the LGBT leadership culture as he is, who could blame him for making that error in judgment? He might even figure that if he does and is "out with it" publicly, and defends it, he might even have a shot at being the next LGBT cultural icon a la Harvey Milk.

Last edited:
Of course......deep down Gay people are demented.

Many of them were sexually abused by their same sex as children/teens.

And Harvey Milk who had sex with a minor for two or three years [age 16 minor in NYNY, crossed state lines with him to California as a minor sex partner in violation of the MANN Act, continued to have sex with the boy until he turned of age (18) in California]? You would have him prosecuted today for the same violation of laws?minors is wrong", the LGBT cult sure has a funny way of picking their icons....

Ah Silhouette with her lies- what would she be able to do without her lies?

a) There is no evidence that Harvey Milk ever had sex with a minor- he never claimed to have done so, no 'minor' or adult ever claimed he did. This is speculation on your part.
b) Milk was never arrested for child molestation, or convicted.
c) Milk never travelled with McKinley to California- Milk followed McKinely to California when McKinley was over 18, I believe was 21, when McKinley got a job as the stage manager(I believe) for the San Francisco production of Hair.

However- if Milk had been arrested for child molestation- I would say the same thing- if guilty, I would hope he was convicted and sentenced to the longest sentence provided for by law.

I will address your other Gay bashing in subsequent posts.

In fact, the large majority of children who are victimized are by predators who are strictly attracted to children, pederasts and pedophiles, regardless of whether or not they try to camouflage their sick predilections by marrying. The LGBT faggots (not all gay people, just the activists) promote this myth of heterosexuals molesting children because many pedophiles have had normal, heterosexual relations even though their primary attraction is to children. It's all a rouse to fit in to society in order to gain access to children, but they are NOT heterosexual.

Wow.....that is a wierd twist on things.

Usually the homophobes make a point of calling child molesters homosexuals if they had molested boys, even if the child molester was a husband and father.

The facts are almost all child sex predators are men.
Most of their victims are girls(69%-90%)

I agree with you on one point- whether child molester is openly heterosexual or homosexual in his adult relationships does not indicate his child predation.

I am sure you would agree with me then that we should not be calling child molesters 'homosexual' or heterosexual' but refer to them as 'child molesters'?

Child molestation is disproportionately done by homosexuals. They see nothing wrong with it, since they're already engaging in perverted behavior, having sex with a child isn't anything they see as wrong either.

What homophobic Bull shit

Child molestation is disproportionately done by men- to girls.

And that is the fact.

I wouldn't call that 'heterosexual', but if you want to start making BS claims about homosexuals, then yes we could say that men- all men- disproportionately are child molesters.

So do you think that is because men don't see as sex with a child as anything wrong?

[

When did the heterosexual cult reject their icon?

upload_2014-11-22_11-18-42.jpeg

-
You remember Elvis Presley- sexual icon- 4th highest sex symbol of the 50's and 60's- Elvis the Pelvis?
Top 10 Sex Symbols of the 50s 60s - Toptenz.net

Who liked 14 year old virgins?
Elvis Presley s sex secrets exposed Daily Mail Online

That first night with Elvis, ‘he made love to her in every way short of penetration. It was as if Priscilla’s virginity was another thing that Elvis strangely and sorely needed to maintain’.

She stayed in his bed those six months he was in Germany.

‘He taught her how to make love in various ways short of full intercourse’…and wrote in her book, Elvis and Me, that she begged for the consummation of his love but he refused.

‘He worked his art of foreplay without penetration. In lovemaking, as in entertaining, Elvis’ outstanding talent was oral.’

Where is the condemnation from the heterosexual community?

Unlike Milk- Elvis was an actual heterosexual sex icon- and unlike Milk, there are women who have come forth and told of their underage sexual assignations with Elvis.

Yet Elvis is still celebrated- openly embraced

As the world celebrates the King of Rock 'n' Roll on his birthday, Memphis and Shelby County officials have also proclaimed January 8 to be Elvis Presley Day. During today's ceremony on the front lawn outside the Graceland mansion, Memphis Mayor AC Wharton and Shelby County Mayor Mark Luttrell spoke about Elvis' lasting legacy and impact on pop culture. Stay tuned to Elvis.com for a complete recap of the 2013 Birthday Celebration here at Graceland!

So why are you so hung up on Milk- and not Elvis?

Why haven't you even started threads about Elvis?

Well we all know why- because Milk is just another tool you use to attack homosexuals.

Forum List

Back