LGBT march through Muslim area of town..

Thank you for the article. Here is what caught my eye:

"With policy changes to allow Muslim immigrants from Islamic countries to take refuge in Sweden, the peaceful nation has seen a skyrocket in crime like never before. Rape has risen over 400 percent, and crime in general has increased nearly 1,500 percent".

We should never let another Muslim into this country.

As to the march through some Muslim Enclaves...I'll be pulling for the Homos, but questioning their sanity all along.

Jewish faggots trying to antagonize Muslims again?
Not sure. It says the Nationalist type party in Sweden is organizing this maybe trying to show how violent Muslims are so they can be removed from the country...either way should be entertainment you can't beat!

And from the link, which I find amusing....

"According to Blazing Cat Fur, the group has announced that there will be public “kissing,” “singing,” and a lot of “flag-waving.”

However, torn leftists have decried this demonstration as a blatantly racist attempt (what race is Islam?) to provoke Islamic violence. Imagine that — leftists feeding one of their own special interest groups to the lions. I guess that answers the old question of who the left will support when it comes down to gays versus Muslims. However, it still upholds their hypocrisy that it’s intolerant, hateful, and bigoted for Christians to disapprove of homosexuality, but it’s perfectly okay for Muslims to want them killed."

Flyers that may be handed out by muslim's!.....
Islamic-stoning-manual.jpg

Not sure. It says the Nationalist type party in Sweden is organizing this maybe trying to show how violent Muslims are so they can be removed from the country...either way should be entertainment you can't beat!

If a faggot went swishing past you, would you become violent? How about if the mincer propositioned you?

"According to Blazing Cat Fur, the group has announced that there will be public “kissing,” “singing,” and a lot of “flag-waving.”

However, torn leftists have decried this demonstration as a blatantly racist attempt (what race is Islam?) to provoke Islamic violence. Imagine that — leftists feeding one of their own special interest groups to the lions. I guess that answers the old question of who the left will support when it comes down to gays versus Muslims. However, it still upholds their hypocrisy that it’s intolerant, hateful, and bigoted for Christians to disapprove of homosexuality, but it’s perfectly okay for Muslims to want them killed."

Post all the provocative images you want too; but WHY are you concealing the fact Jews stone their women?

If a faggot went swishing past you, would you become violent? How about if the mincer propositioned you?
Yes. That's their entire point and reasoning for this...

Post all the provocative images you want too; but WHY are you concealing the fact Jews stone their women?
Can we compare the times, and pictures of each, GOAT FUCKER?

Forum List

Back