Lia Thomas nominated for woman of the year

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

I can only laugh at all the feminists.

Woman’s sports was always a terrible joke.

At least womens sports are a little entertaining now. I never paid attention or cared before

I hope he wins the award, and breaks the glass ceiling. First dude to be Woman of the Year.

This will be an encouragement to all the little boys out there who might want to follow in Mr. Thomas' footsteps.

I just think its remarkable that the Woman of the Year is a man.
Nothing is remarkable with leftards.

Up is down, right is left, truth is fiction and fiction is truth.

These fucking leftards are Big Brother's little lemmings.

I hope he wins the award, and breaks the glass ceiling. First dude to be Woman of the Year.

This will be an encouragement to all the little boys out there who might want to follow in Mr. Thomas' footsteps.
Didn't Caitlyn Jenner already prove that men are better than women at everything, including being a woman, by winning that award a few years ago?

I can only laugh at all the feminists.

Woman’s sports was always a terrible joke.

At least womens sports are a little entertaining now. I never paid attention or cared before
CORRECTION:

WILL Thomas nominated for woman of the year.. William would also be correct​

I cringe every time I hear this guy's name being spoken as "Lia', and every time they refer to HIM as "her" or "she"

But, he isn't a woman. He is a man pretending to be a woman.

So do they get a award for biggest lie of the year? Because that's what that award is, it's a lie. They know it's a lie, he knows it's a lie, we all know it's a lie. Everyone knows a man pretending to be a woman is not a woman. It's scientifically and biologically an impossibility and to say otherwise is a lie.

If we're going to lie and say he is man then you might as well say this guy really is spiderman. I mean he is dressed like spiderman, doesn't that mean he is really spiderman?

Manchester_Pride_Spiderman.jpeg

Forum List

Back