Liar in Skeet

Obama Skeets the Truth

by Rick Jensen @ Rightwingnews

“I do skeet shooting.”

Of course you do, Mr. President.

“I do skeet shooting all the time.”

Which is why skeet shooters (not “doers” of skeet or “skeeters” as you call them) took a quick look at your photo and noted your aim is straight ahead, not upward where the clay target would be. They also noticed you’re pictured using a gun designed for trap shooting, wearing dark sunglasses on a cloudy day, holding the gun incorrectly, your shoulder shows no reaction to what should be the gun’s recoil, and a few other oddities.

Read more about these “oddities” @ Obama Skeets the Truth | Right Wing News

Man, when they latch onto something they really latch onto something.

Bull SKEET Alert - YouTube

What else does he lie about ?Barack Obama has been proven by more than one fact checking organization to be a habitual liar.A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

What's this suppose to show?

If anything it shows the white guy shooting skeet had almost the exact same stance as the black guy shooting skeet, minus the glass and ear protectors.

Otherwise it's just technical jargon thrown together to look important..but has no relevance to anything.

What it proves is Obama likes to lie ,your digging your own hole deeper.:eusa_liar::dig:

michael-dukakis-tank.jpg

I laughed at both pictures.

I'm not doubting the picture of Obama shooting the shotgun is real however the skeet are shot up into the at a ascent so you have to track them up and across so why is Obama aiming on a level straight line? Either he is waiting for the skeet to almost hit the ground before he pulls the trigger or he has a piss poor shooting technique.

Bull SKEET Alert - YouTube

What else does he lie about ?Barack Obama has been proven by more than one fact checking organization to be a habitual liar.A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

What's this suppose to show?

If anything it shows the white guy shooting skeet had almost the exact same stance as the black guy shooting skeet, minus the glass and ear protectors.

Otherwise it's just technical jargon thrown together to look important..but has no relevance to anything.

What it proves is Obama likes to lie ,your digging your own hole deeper.:eusa_liar::dig:

:cuckoo:

I'm not doubting the picture of Obama shooting the shotgun is real however the skeet are shot up into the at a ascent so you have to track them up and across so why is Obama aiming on a level straight line? Either he is waiting for the skeet to almost hit the ground before he pulls the trigger or he has a piss poor shooting technique.

Watch the video.

There's another guy shooting skeet at almost the same angle.

With Obama, there's no lie too big, and no lie too small,
When he says he shoots skeet, that tale is tall.

Watch the video.

What that tells me is neither one of them do a lot of shooting basically what you have here is a poorly staged photo op. That's fine politicians do them all the time let's just call what it is.

Watch the video.

You have no case ,your hero Obama is a liar, and you know it, the shits getting to deep ,soon you will need waders .:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back