Lib apt mgr says American flag is a threat to Muslims

If they don't like what is in their presence, going back to where they originally came from is always an option. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

And this is Texass? What happened to all the studs? Is there just steers left?

Is it illuminated at night? His draping the flag does not seem respectful. Yet, if the US Flag offends someone, they have the option of looking away.

Oh geez not this again.

1. The article NEVER mentioned the political ideology of the apartment manager. So quit assuming it was a liberal.

2. Many apartment complex ban the hanging of flags and banners from the patio. My apartment complex sent out a notice this week saying that flags couldn't be hung from the patios because it was a fire hazard after people hung it up for the World Cup.

3. Local news SMDH. I mean how the hell is this an objective story? You only got one side of the story. Here is likely what happened.

Guy hangs flag from balcony. Apartment complex tells him to take him down because it's not allowed according to his lease. He probably lives in a complex where there are Muslims. His xenophobia takes over and blames the Muslims for having to take down his flag.

In his rage, he calls KHOU. It's a slow day in Houston so what will get ratings? Saying Muslims don't want the American flag out. So instead of making the reasonable assumption that this guy is xenophobic and the apartment complex didn't even say that. They decided "This guy is legit" and gets a van out there and with absolutely no proof run with this story based on sheer hearsay.

So now we are once again dividing our country, creating more animosity toward each other and potential violence and deaths. Who gives a damn about that right? They got their ratings so they can bring in more money. WTF???

Oh geez not this again.

1. The article NEVER mentioned the political ideology of the apartment manager. So quit assuming it was a liberal.

2. Many apartment complex ban the hanging of flags and banners from the patio. My apartment complex sent out a notice this week saying that flags couldn't be hung from the patios because it was a fire hazard after people hung it up for the World Cup.

3. Local news SMDH. I mean how the hell is this an objective story? You only got one side of the story. Here is likely what happened.

Guy hangs flag from balcony. Apartment complex tells him to take him down because it's not allowed according to his lease. He probably lives in a complex where there are Muslims. His xenophobia takes over and blames the Muslims for having to take down his flag.

In his rage, he calls KHOU. It's a slow day in Houston so what will get ratings? Saying Muslims don't want the American flag out. So instead of making the reasonable assumption that this guy is xenophobic and the apartment complex didn't even say that. They decided "This guy is legit" and gets a van out there and with absolutely no proof run with this story based on sheer hearsay.

So now we are once again dividing our country, creating more animosity toward each other and potential violence and deaths. Who gives a damn about that right? They got their ratings so they can bring in more money. WTF???

Sad, but true. Again, the manner in which it was displayed, is less than respectful, also.

I've never understood why Americans get so obsessed over a piece of cloth. Most other places in the world don't have this obsession with their country's flag.

The article NEVER mentioned the political ideology of the apartment manager. So quit assuming it was a liberal.
You are talking to a poster who clearly has mental issues, he probably yells "liberal dildo!" when he loses track of it has has to go to the ER for the checkin of shame.

Forum List

Back