Hunter is 100% the victim of deep state right wing lawfare

So, the opposite of what the anti abortion puppet judges did, when they violated Stare Decisis to satisfy their Senate patrons.

I mean, thanks for making my points for me, but I can do it myself.
Sometimes courts make a bad decision, ala Roe, and have to be overturned by a later court. How long does decision have to stand before it cannot be overturned without a democrat Senator's blessing? Asking for a friend.

No, the bottom line remains that candidate justices should not be asked how they will rule on a subject.

Sometimes courts make a bad decision, ala Roe, and have to be overturned by a later court.
And sometimes they make the right decision, and the only pathway for corrupt judges to overturn it later is to violate the jurisprudence principle of Stare Decisis.

And yes, they absolutely can and should be asked their feelings and level of agreement with prior decisions. ESPECIALLY when anyone with a functioning brain cell knows they were nominated specifically to overturn a past decision.

So they were asked. And they chose to deceive the Congress and the public, as the truth would have killed their confirmations in a very quick public firestorm.

Anyone who doesn't admit this is ignorant or lying.

Those kinds of questions should NEVER be asked of a justice during confirmation hearings. They should NOT be pressured to forecast how they would vote on any given case, EVER. They are supposed to be independent and be able to view each case as unique, to be balanced against the Constitution. Those asking those questions need to be run out of town on a rail, because they should know better.
It’s not proper for them to speculate on his they would rule on a case when they have not heard the arguments for and against.

As well he should.

If Trump could pardon Flynn, Manafort and everyone else involved in Russiagate for keeping quiet, then Biden certainly should be able to pardon his son for a bullshit gun charge.

Oh, please. I wish Biden did a quarter of the gun grabbing you clowns accuse him of.
Trump pardoned people caught up in the demafasict russian hoax…xiden pardons his crack head gun running son.
And sometimes they make the right decision, and the only pathway for corrupt judges to overturn it later is to violate the jurisprudence principle of Stare Decisis.

You're making this very easy on me.

And yes, they absolutely can and should be asked their feelings and level of agreement with prior decisions.
absolutely, bad rulings would never be overturned if Stare Decisis wasn’t always followed

We could still be holding on to old demklan decisions like seperate but equal if it weren’t

I asked you how long a decision has to stand before it cannot be overturned. How long?
And yes, they absolutely can and should be asked their feelings and level of agreement with prior decisions. ESPECIALLY when anyone with a functioning brain cell knows they were nominated specifically to overturn a past decision.

So they were asked. And they chosen to deceive the Congress and the public, as the truth would have killed their confirmations.

Anyone who doesn't admit this is ignorant or lying.
And, naturally, when they were obviously nominated to check the Politically Correct boxes instead of having a stellar judicial record, they should be grilled on how they are going to vote on matters pertinent to their nomination, not the Constitution, then be required to recuse themselves from cases involving their skin color and/or sexual orientation </sarcasm>

No, they should NOT be hounded to see if they will protect a democrat's sacred cow.

I asked you how long a decision has to stand before it cannot be overturned. How long?
And I ignored your irrelevant question.

Are you stumbling over trying to articulate a question about Stare Decisis? Stare Decisis lasts forever. It's a standing principle.

No, they should NOT be hounded to see if they will protect a democrat's sacred cow.
A cute and useless way of putting it. This whiny and juvenile rant doesn't hold any weight.

Yes they can and should be asked if they agree with a past decision, when the corrupt president and corrupt senate majority leader have corruptly and publicly informed the american people that overturning that decision is why the judges were nominated.

The fact that they deceived the congress and the american public in their answers to the question shows precisely why the question should be asked.

Last edited:

Are you stumbling over trying to articulate a question about Stare Decisis? Stare Decisis lasts forever. It's a standing principle.
It's a standing principle, but no decision simply cannot ever be overturned, which is the point. The Senate democrats were desperately trying to ensure their sacred cow would remain unmolested, and they were wrong. Justices need to be free to approach each case on its own merits. Prior decisions can be taken into account, but should never be reasons to deny a justice a seat on the bench.
A cute and useless way of putting it. This whiny and juvenile rant doesn't hold any weight.

Yes they can and should be asked of they agree with a past decision, when the corrupt president and corrupt senate majority leader have corruptly and publicly informed the american people that overturning that decision is why the judges were nominated.
Likewise, a justice nominated simply for checking the right boxes instead of judicial experience and temperament needs to be swiftly rejected on those grounds.

Justices should never have to commit to ruling a certain way on cases not yet brought to the court. That's just violating the independence of the Court.

Yes they can and should be asked if they agree with a past decision, when the corrupt president and corrupt senate majority leader have corruptly and publicly informed the american people that overturning that decision is why the judges were nominated.

The fact that they deceived the congress and the american public in their answers to the question shows precisely why the question should be asked.
They cant tell you how they would rule without hearing the arguments for and against. On past cases they may have questions which weren’t asked then.

But you’re back and don’t get it.

It's a standing principle, but no decision simply cannot ever be overturned, which is the point.
Then enjoy diddling your strawman, because nobody claimed otherwise. That's not what Stare Decisis means.

Likewise, a justice nominated simply for checking the right boxes instead of judicial experience and temperament needs to be swiftly rejected on those grounds.
Wait, you're saying Trumps 3 nominees should have bene rejected?

You guys toss off these tu quoque points without understanding that they cut both ways.

So the 3 corrupt Trump picks should have been tossed?

Then enjoy diddling your strawman, because nobody claimed otherwise. That's not what Stare Decisis means.
So, you were part of the deliberations and know for a fact that the Justices did NOT consider precedent when overturning Roe?
Wait, you're saying Trumps 3 nominees should have bene rejected?

You guys toss off these tu quoque points without understanding that they cut both ways.

So the 3 corrupt Trump picks should have been tossed?
What Politically Correct boxes did they check? Was it their skin color? Can't be their gender because that's impossible to even know anymore unless you're a biologist, according to one of the newest justices.

So, you were part of the deliberations and know for a fact that the Justices did NOT consider precedent when overturning Roe?
Not what Stare Decisis means.

It means you don't relitigate the same arguments. Else every criminal would have nonstop do overs for the rest of his life. We would be eliminating every civil and criminal case until the end of time.

What Politically Correct boxes did they check? Was it their skin color? Can't be their gender because that's impossible to even know anymore unless you're a biologist, according to one of the newest justices.
Whiny, irrelevant.

And a pretty sad dodge on your part.

You kind of stepped in it, earlier.

Forum List

Back