Hunter is 100% the victim of deep state right wing lawfare

That’s tyranny. I know you don’t want to hear anything about the second amendment. You only have contempt for that.
A bunch of slave rapists couldn't define a militia properly, and it's been misinterpreted as a "right" to a gun.

Yes, I have contempt for that kind of stupidity.

She testified that he was using drugs during the same time frame he submitted the application. You either lied or don’t know what you’re talking about.

Nope, she specifically said she did not see him doing drugs after the rehab and that he was clinically depressed, which is why she freaked out when she found the gun.

A bunch of slave rapists couldn't define a militia properly, and it's been misinterpreted as a "right" to a gun.

Yes, I have contempt for that kind of stupidity.

Nope, she specifically said she did not see him doing drugs after the rehab and that he was clinically depressed, which is why she freaked out when she found the gun.
Your militia argument was idiotic.

She said he was using crack during the same time frame as the firearm application was filled out.

They even tried to float the idea that he didn’t fill it out, but the gun shop employee destroyed that lie.

You’re obviously a hack

Well, I did not expect a conviction on all counts.

The sentencing will be in a few weeks. I fully expect a fine and probation. I don’t expect any prison time.

This is only the beginning of his problems. He has his tax evasion trial coming up and that case is probably stronger than this one. Plus now he goes into that one with a felony criminal history.

Who is the victim in this crime???? Totally victimless crime being charged by a Trump appointed special prosecutor goon which would have been resolved except a Trump appointed judge didn’t like a pound of flesh from Hunter and instead wanted to behead him in the public square. This is the most unjustified injustice of the American system of right wing deep state lawfare i have ever seen.

If they can do this to an American citizen they can do this to us. If this guy is convicted it will be because of the corrupt legal system infested by right wing deep state judges and prosecutors. If Kagan doesn’t fly an upside down flag of the seal of the justice system she is a total weenie.

Also. Why is his wife and family there? I watched the Trump trial and I thought family wasn’t allowed there since Trump had none.

Oh well.

Who is the victim in this crime???? Totally victimless crime being charged by a Trump appointed special prosecutor goon which would have been resolved except a Trump appointed judge didn’t like a pound of flesh from Hunter and instead wanted to behead him in the public square. This is the most unjustified injustice of the American system of right wing deep state lawfare i have ever seen.

If they can do this to an American citizen they can do this to us. If this guy is convicted it will be because of the corrupt legal system infested by right wing deep state judges and prosecutors. If Kagan doesn’t fly an upside down flag of the seal of the justice system she is a total weenie.

Also. Why is his wife and family there? I watched the Trump trial and I thought family wasn’t allowed there since Trump had none.

According to a jury Hunter Biden is 100% guilty. No doubt now that that mess is over you folks can get back to pushing Unconstitutional gun grabbing lunacy.

According to a jury Hunter Biden is 100% guilty. No doubt now that that mess is over you folks can get back to pushing Unconstitutional gun grabbing lunacy.
Hmm. He got his day in court and lost. He must be guilty.

The form doesn't say, "Have you ever been" it says "are you"

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

If he stopped using, underwent rehab, and sincerely believed he was clean, then he wasn't lying.
You're an idiot hack. You can’t be an addict on Monday then not on Tuesday then an addict again on Wednesday.

No doubt MAGAt pushed this hard, but H B was found guilty, as was DJT by juries of their peers.

I support both verdicts.

I guess. It seems like a waste of the taxpayer's money.

The same judge gave some Chinese dude 1 year for trafficking 12 guns on falsified documents. It's hard to imagine her giving a harsher or even equivalent sentence to Hunter.

No, but you can honestly believe you've beaten addiction, and many addicts make that mistake.
Sure, but when you are smoking crack every 20 mins you can't honestly think you beat addiction...no reasonable person would believe that.

But, as you have proven, dembots aren't reasonable people.

I guess. It seems like a waste of the taxpayer's money.

The same judge gave some Chinese dude 1 year for trafficking 12 guns on falsified documents. It's hard to imagine her giving a harsher or even equivalent sentence to Hunter.
I agree Hunter likely won't get a harsh sentence out of this, it's the tax fraud/money laundering trial that comes up next that really is gonna hurt him, and the Xiden crime cabal

Sure, but when you are smoking crack every 20 mins you can't honestly think you beat addiction...no reasonable person would believe that.

But, as you have proven, dembots aren't reasonable people.

If they weren't in denial, they wouldn't be addicts.

I agree Hunter likely won't get a harsh sentence out of this, it's the tax fraud/money laundering trial that comes up next that really is gonna hurt him, and the Xiden crime cabal

Except he hasn't been charged with money laundering, he's been charged with income tax evasion.

That's probably a harder case to prove, because Hunter probably didn't prepare his own taxes.

Spending weeks explaining tax law to a jury is going to make their eyes glaze over.

No, I think we need to have sensible laws...

Rquiring the addicted or mentally ill to self-identify and self-assess isn't a plan.

If you don't want drug addicts to buy guys, give them a piss test or better yet, test a hair sample.

If you don't want the mentally ill to buy guns, then have them waive medical privacy and put his name out to local shrinks.
Hunter being of privilege from an inside corrupted political father, was like most addicts are. A piece of crap who brings pain into many families affected. In his mind he most likely thought he was a tough guy gangsta when he applied for the weapon. In his 50's and not learning any lessons in life and shows no remorse.

Forum List

Back