Lib tried to run over a cop

Where does it say "lib" again?

I don't even click these links any more. I don't need to.

But if I had clicked it I would have seen that not only does it not say "lib" --- it also doesn't say she drove toward the cop "bevause [sic] she was upset about trump [sic]".

From your own link:

>> When Pierce was pulled over at the Burlington-Bristol line, troopers say she rambled for several minutes, saying she was upset with police and that officers are being murdered because they tend to abuse people’s rights — noting she was angry that Donald Trump is president. <<
How come you lied twice? Kinda advanced for you innit?

Here is what happen: don't listen to novaweasel.

From the link: Pierce was arrested on charges of second-degree attempted assault with a motor vehicle, first-degree reckless endangerment, reckless driving, and failure to drive in the proper lane in a construction zone.

But if I had clicked it I would have seen that not only does it not say "lib" --- it also doesn't say she drove toward the cop "bevause [sic] she was upset about trump [sic]".

From your own link:

>> When Pierce was pulled over at the Burlington-Bristol line, troopers say she rambled for several minutes, saying she was upset with police and that officers are being murdered because they tend to abuse people’s rights — noting she was angry that Donald Trump is president. <<

You know a bunch of liberals who voted for Trump? By the way the sky is blue today.

From your own link:

That doesn't scream liberal to you? LOL

Maybe the cop had it coming. How would you know unless you were there?

Take away her license; she's a nutcase. But GIVE HER A GUN! It's her right.

Anti cop

Anti trump

What are the odds she isn't a lib?

Doesn't matter what the "odds" are --- the point is, once again, you declared as a given something you pulled out of your ass.
Kinda creepy considering your obsession with trannies --- just sayin'.

And if you think anyone against Rump must be a "lib", you're a fucking idiot anyway.

George Will.
Glenn Beck.
Susan Collins.
Charles Krauthammer.
-- "libs"?

Dumbass.

Last edited:
Anti cop

Anti trump

Doesn't matter what the "odds" are --- the point is, once again, you declared as a given something you pulled out of your ass.

And if you think anyone against Rump must be a "lib", you're a fucking idiot anyway.

George Will.
Glenn Beck.
Susan Collins.
-- "libs"?

Dumbass.
You are fucking retarded if you think there's any chance she isn't a liberal

Quote function not working....
saveliberty said:
"You know a bunch of liberals who voted for Trump? By the way the sky is blue today."

What the hell kind of mindless binary-bot bullshit is that?

You actually think the world is made up of two atoms, "Rump" and "lib"? That's absurd. 54% of those who voted, voted against Rump. They weren't all "libs". Nor were the 45% who didn't bother to vote at all because they saw no point.

Anti cop

Anti trump

George Will.
Glenn Beck.
Susan Collins.
-- "libs"?

Dumbass.
You are fucking retarded if you think there's any chance she isn't a liberal

LOOK HUNIOR --- I don't give a flying friggety FUCK what the "chances" of anything are. The fact remains, YOU MADE IT UP. And I called you on it.

Now OWN that ya god damned lying WIMP.

saveliberty said:
"You know a bunch of liberals who voted for Trump? By the way the sky is blue today."

You actually think the world is made up of two atoms, "Rump" and "lib"? That's absurd. 54% of those who voted, voted against Rump. They weren't all "libs". Nor were the 45% who didn't bother to vote at all because they saw no point.

Interesting how we are not suppose to make generalizations, yet look at you go. :lol:

Your math is a bit fuzzy too, 54% voted against him and 45% didn't vote at all. Gee president with 1% of the vote. Awesome!

saveliberty said:

Interesting how we are not suppose to make generalizations, yet look at you go. :lol:

Your math is a bit fuzzy too, 54% voted against him and 45% didn't vote at all. Gee president with 1% of the vote. Awesome!

I make it 25, but hey if you have better math....

I made no generalizations; the OP did that. So did you. In his case I got on his case for making shit up. I got on yours for binary-bot thinking.

Forum List

Back