Liberal Americans, agree Americans are responsible to pay health care of all immigrants?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
It's my understanding that every Democratic candidate supports paying the health care costs of every immigrant that comes to the U.S., legal or otherwise. Do you agree with them that the American people are obligated to pay the health care costs of people who come to America?

Yes. We should pay for illegals. But not our veterans. Illegals are more important.

Watching the debate the other day with a 92 year old family member. He's about as yellow dog Democrat as can be... When the question about paying for "undocumented immigrants health care" was asked and everyone raised their hands.... The first and only time I have ever heard him use the word "Fuck" I was so shocked all I could do was laugh. He's a WWII vet, and just thought the Dems would get "their act together"
Whelp after the second night of debates, he has swung his presidential vote the other way.

Of course they already get ER Care by Court ruling, so this is just intelligence, not Republican in other words....

Of course they already get ER Care by Court ruling, so this is just intelligence, not Republican in other words....

So you agree that Americans are indentured to be financially responsible for all of the needs of anyone and everyone who crosses the border, correct?

francoHFW

Do you agree that the American people should be forced to pay for the healthcare of everyone living in Mexico too?

So you agree that Americans are indentured to be financially responsible for all of the needs of anyone and everyone who crosses the border, correct?
Just Healthcare and schooling for the kids like we have now, not the imaginary planet Republicans live on....

Just Healthcare and schooling for the kids like we have now, not the imaginary planet Republicans live on....

Damn... build that wall... QUICK!

Watching the debate the other day with a 92 year old family member. He's about as yellow dog Democrat as can be... When the question about paying for "undocumented immigrants health care" was asked and everyone raised their hands.... The first and only time I have ever heard him use the word "Fuck" I was so shocked all I could do was laugh. He's a WWII vet, and just thought the Dems would get "their act together"
Whelp after the second night of debates, he has swung his presidential vote the other way.
Remind him that the courts have already decreed they can get er care, so having the doctor is very little more expensive in the long run.

pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with an ID card, the only solution, and end this eternal GOP scam.

The wall is stupid and won't work. 58% just overstay visas anyway... At any rate these are almost all asylum-seekers from the GOP War on Drugs shitholes in Central America...

The wall is stupid and won't work. 58% just overstay visas anyway... At any rate these are almost all asylum-seekers from the GOP War on Drugs shitholes in Central America...

Walls work everywhere.

Forum List

Back