Liberal California releases man who plowed into dozens of Police recruits with no bail.

More ass obsession from the resident uneducated faggot. Fuck off you retarded asshole. Critical thinking is beyond your male ass obsessed pea brain.
Nothing sane to add, Investigator Gadget? Please enlighten us with expert opinion of what happened out there in California & why the suspect is out of jail. That is, once you get done playing with yourself while watching vids of Trump getting a pat on the ass from Monseignor Pence.

Nothing sane to add, Investigator Gadget? Please enlighten us with expert opinion of what happened out there in California & why the suspect is out of jail. That is, once you get done playing with yourself while watching vids of Trump getting a pat on the ass from Monseignor Pence.
Appears he fell asleep..according to him. No alcohol or drugs. BTW..he was NOT released on bail or OR. He was unconditionally released due to lack of evidence.

Gutierrez, an electrician, said he was on his way to work when he dozed off while driving the same route he takes every day. ‘I fell asleep at the wheel and I woke up to people banging on the window to get out,’ Gutierrez said.
‘Not only did he pass the sobriety test, but CHP took him to the hospital and did a toxicology report. It came back clean,’ Gutierrez’s lawyer Alexandra Kazarian said. ‘There was no alcohol and no drugs in his system.’
Gutierrez’s face appeared bruised and cut. When asked about his injuries, his Kazarian said they were not going to speak about them now. She only confirmed that they were not from the car’s airbag.
Gutierrez’s family said their son is not violent and comes from a family full of law enforcement members. ‘He’s never hurt anyone, he’s never gotten into a fight,’ his mother Martha Gutierrez said.
Gutierrez’s father said he worked for the California Department of Corrections, and had family members who worked for the California Highway Patrol, Los Angeles Police Department, and Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department.
However, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) has indicated that they intend to charge Gutierrez with attempted murder of a peace officer – a charge which requires prosecutors to prove the crash wasn’t an accident.
The LASD put out a press release on Thursday stating that they ‘intend to present this case to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office this Friday for filing considerations,’ while keeping Gutierrez in jail on bond set at $2million.

But hours after the press release, detectives released him from custody due to lack of evidence, Los Angeles County Jail records indicate.

Appears he fell asleep..according to him. No alcohol or drugs. BTW..he was NOT released on bail or OR. He was unconditionally released due to lack of evidence.

Gutierrez, an electrician, said he was on his way to work when he dozed off while driving the same route he takes every day. ‘I fell asleep at the wheel and I woke up to people banging on the window to get out,’ Gutierrez said.
‘Not only did he pass the sobriety test, but CHP took him to the hospital and did a toxicology report. It came back clean,’ Gutierrez’s lawyer Alexandra Kazarian said. ‘There was no alcohol and no drugs in his system.’
Gutierrez’s face appeared bruised and cut. When asked about his injuries, his Kazarian said they were not going to speak about them now. She only confirmed that they were not from the car’s airbag.
Gutierrez’s family said their son is not violent and comes from a family full of law enforcement members. ‘He’s never hurt anyone, he’s never gotten into a fight,’ his mother Martha Gutierrez said.
Gutierrez’s father said he worked for the California Department of Corrections, and had family members who worked for the California Highway Patrol, Los Angeles Police Department, and Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department.
However, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) has indicated that they intend to charge Gutierrez with attempted murder of a peace officer – a charge which requires prosecutors to prove the crash wasn’t an accident.
The LASD put out a press release on Thursday stating that they ‘intend to present this case to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office this Friday for filing considerations,’ while keeping Gutierrez in jail on bond set at $2million.

But hours after the press release, detectives released him from custody due to lack of evidence, Los Angeles County Jail records indicate.

Okay but why did the officers doing the investigation charge him with attempted murder after talking with witnesses? They had to base their charges on something. I'm just assuming of course it's because of what those witnesses said.

Okay but why did the officers doing the investigation charge him with attempted murder after talking with witnesses? They had to base their charges on something. I'm just assuming of course it's because of what those witnesses said.
Well..just spitballing here..but 25 brother and sister officers-in-training had just been mowed down. Perhaps they weren't thinking as clearly as they might have? I'm pretty sure they beat his ass as well. Not for nothing..but a cop can charge you with whatever he wants...it is the DA that usually makes the decision.

Well..just spitballing here..but 25 brother and sister officers-in-training had just been mowed down. Perhaps they weren't thinking as clearly as they might have? I'm pretty sure they beat his ass as well. Not for nothing..but a cop can charge you with whatever he wants...it is the DA that usually makes the decision.

It's the DA that presses charges. In any case, blue cities and states like CA are renown for letting criminals go. That Gascon guy is pure evil. What do you mean the victims may not have been thinking clearly? Did you see that video? There was no time for them to do anything it happened so fast.

The officers that investigated the incident charged him with attempted murder. Again, I'm assuming the victims they talked to testified that his eyes were wide open when he went threw the crowd. He should be charged just so the grand jury can see the evidence and hear the testimony from the witnesses. If they conclude he didn't break any laws, then so be it. But at least they should be heard in court.

You're trying to reason with people who have been brainwashed by Fox News.

Forum List

Back