Liberal Hollywood celeb calls out the Women's March

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
She's your garden variety mouthy Hollywood lib, but I applaud her here for calling out Linda So sour and Tamika Mallory for their connection to the Jew-hating Farrakhan.

Alyssa Milano is right to call out the Women’s March leaders

https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/alyssa-milano-is-right-to-call-out-the-womens-march-leaders/

Kudos to Alyssa Milano for calling out Women’s March leaders Linda Sarsour and Tamika Mallory, and refusing to speak at their next march unless the two condemn the hate speech of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

Fresh off her high-profile opposition to the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation, the actress and #MeToo activist drew the line in an interview with The Advocate.

“Any time that there is bigotry or anti-Semitism in that respect, it needs to be called out and addressed,” she said. “I’m disappointed in the leadership of the Women’s March that they haven’t done it adequately.”

What she means by “in that respect” is the utterly foul anti-Semitic and homophobic comments Farrakhan makes again and again and again.

Alyssa Milano has been brainwashed by George Soros and the evil ZOG machine. The Holocaust never happened, and Woody Allen is overrated.

Am I doing this right? :dunno:

As I say, she's just another mouthy Hollywood lib, but in this instance she's right and I applaud the fact that she had the balls to go against the PC establishment.

Forum List

Back