Liberal Hollywood still doesn't get it. Their endorsements don't mean dick as shown by Osoff's loss.

I try hard to avoid watching anything with hollywood assholes in it.

"Trump only won the district by a 1% margin" is a fallacy of false equivalency.

The GOP winner in November won by 20 points, Handel only by 5 points.
Again, what was the difference in turnout?
Again, using Trump instead of Price to compare with Handel is a fallacy of equivalency.

keep blathering on, but the end result is your guy lost.
That McMullin lost is not the point of the discussion.

To compare Trump to Ossof's numbers in the 6th's special election is a fallacy of false equivalency.

Again, using Trump instead of Price to compare with Handel is a fallacy of equivalency.

To compare Trump to Ossof's numbers in the 6th's special election is a fallacy of false equivalency.

Again, the turnout matters more than the %'s.

Again, the turnout matters more than the %'s.
You are as wrong as usual.

The victory counts, yes.

The numbers in the red districts are going down, down, down, yes.

The Democratic Party is increasingly becoming known as the 'Radical Deranged Loon Party.' Their mass incitement campaign since Election Day, is beginning to backfire on em. People are now beginning to see them as very dangerous lunatics. I think Democrats may suffer some surprising epic losses in coming Elections. I think they vastly underestimate how upset many Americans are with their behavior.

Even before Hollywood became a hive of delirious hatred & utter malice toward half their audience, I easily boycotted it several years ago simply because their movies SUCK! There hasn't been a good, memorable, high-quality movie since LOTR around the turn of the century. Nowadays it's nonstop comic-book iterations (Superman vs. Batman Vs. Spiderman, etc.), inferior remakes, pointless sequels and castrated, watered-down PG-13 horror. The '90s was Hollywood's creative peak when they used to have masterpieces like Total Recall, The Silence of the Lambs, Unforgiven, The Doors, Misery, Dolores Claibourne, the heartiest Trek movie (First Contact), The Sixth Sense, etc., etc. It's been downhill ever since.

Forum List

Back