Liberal Logic

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
$LL.jpg

Are those numbers (about Ellen) real or made up?

She also employs many, many people, she is not an island.

I get what this is trying to say but it's not working.

"Liberals love business owners"

is that so? one would never know it by reading this board for 2 years, or watching how Liberal politicians treat them.

is that so? one would never know it by reading this board for 2 years, or watching how Liberal politicians treat them.

If you really read this board and really watched how liberal politicians treat business owners, you would have a different opinion. Sadly, just about everything you think you know is fucked-up nonsense.

You are one of the least among us, HI. I do, however, admire your ability to convince yourself of your own greatness. I wish I could bottle that and sell it to the kids I train.

Last edited:
All you need to know about liberal logic is that they think you can have a penis and be a "woman" and they'll pass laws to force others to deny reality as well.

If you really read this board and really watched how liberal politicians treat business owners, you would have a different opinion. Sadly, just about everything you think you know is fucked-up nonsense.

You are one of the least among us, HI. I do, however, admire your ability to convince yourself of your own greatness. I wish I could bottle that and sell it to the kids I train.

we all have opinions. Your's just happens to be flawed.

Corporations are sitting on $6 trillion of record profits.

That doesn't sound anti-business to me.

Corporations are sitting on $6 trillion of record profits.

That doesn't sound anti-business to me.

And how is that because of Liberal logic?

Your response is very typical of Liberal logic. How does what I think of myself have anything to do with the post? Go back to your mindless world, until you learn to understand simple things. I pity the kids you train, if that's what you do.

Forum List

Back