Liberal policy putting an entire industry out of work

It's to be expected. People just priced themselves out of the market. American liberals will have to stop glorifying European style wages and benefits.

Sure, what right do Americans have wanting affordable health care, decent wages, two or three weeks vacation a year.

No right at all.

Europe gave them such goodies now they will have no job. Enjoy your rights suckas.

If it weren't for the greed of liberal unions, these people would still be employed. Instead, they will now go from low-paying (but good jobs - complete with exceptional benefits) to no jobs with no benefits.

McDonald's Hires 7,000 Touch-Screen Cashiers
(Machines don't go on strike)

Would you like some microchips with that burger? McDonald's Europe strikes another blow against human interaction by installing 7,000 touch-screen computers to take your order and money.

McDonalds recently went on a hiring binge in the U.S., adding 62,000 employees to its roster. The hiring picture doesn't look quite so rosy for Europe, where the fast food chain is drafting 7,000 touch-screen kiosks to handle cashiering duties.

McDonald's hires 7,000 touch-screen cashiers

Be sure to register your complaint with the fifteen self checkouts at your neighborhood Wall Mart, so-called bastion of conservative hiring practices.

Actually, the Walmart that went up near me a year and a half ago has ZERO self-checkouts.

Someone had to design the hardware and software and install and integrate and then maintain this system.So aren't jobs created with this.

You can do many things remotely with a smart phone these days.
Check out the video in your house,arm the alarm system,turn your lights on/off close your garage door.

People want new technology.

The GOP destroyed the American middle class when it went after labor/manufacturing/unions. They sent jobs overseas to save $ and now want to blame Obama because those high paying union jobs are coming back as $10 an hour jobs. I'd say Mission Accomplished GOP, you fucking hypocritical lying traitors.

The GOP destroyed the American middle class when it went after labor/manufacturing/unions. They sent jobs overseas to save $ and now want to blame Obama because those high paying union jobs are coming back as $10 an hour jobs. I'd say Mission Accomplished GOP, you fucking hypocritical lying traitors.

Obama and the Democrats are destroying it NOW. :eusa_hand:

"800,000 gave up and left the workforce"..exactly where is that listed in the article you cite???..oh yeah...nowhere. That's just something you added to move the goalposts because your post is a flop and you are trying to make it seem like an intelligent person started this post...LOL.

Like I said, you truly are a special kind of stupid [MENTION=49013]reconmark[/MENTION].... :lmao:

(Seriously kid, don't be afraid to pick up a newspaper every month or so... :lol:)

Yes, you are quite stupid as well as illiterate. I don't like to beat up on vegetables, so I'll give you another bite at the apple.

My quote, read it slowly:

"800,000 gave up and left the workforce"..exactly where is that listed in the article you cite???

Now, it doesn't matter if you post 1,000 additional articles. I specifically asked where was this fact in the original article you cited.

So show it or stfu!!!!

Proof that mothers and children shouldn't procreate.

Then you stupidly can't figure out which parts of the article are referring to Europe and which parts America, what a moron.

Obama and the Democrats are destroying it NOW.
And the GOP's only solution is to get into power so that they can do more of the same.

"800,000 gave up and left the workforce"..exactly where is that listed in the article you cite???..oh yeah...nowhere. That's just something you added to move the goalposts because your post is a flop and you are trying to make it seem like an intelligent person started this post...LOL.

Like I said, you truly are a special kind of stupid [MENTION=49013]reconmark[/MENTION].... :lmao:

(Seriously kid, don't be afraid to pick up a newspaper every month or so... :lol:)

Yes, you are quite stupid as well as illiterate. I don't like to beat up on vegetables, so I'll give you another bite at the apple.

My quote, read it slowly:

"800,000 gave up and left the workforce"..exactly where is that listed in the article you cite???

Now, it doesn't matter if you post 1,000 additional articles. I specifically asked where was this fact in the original article you cited.

So show it or stfu!!!!

Proof that mothers and children shouldn't procreate.

Then you stupidly can't figure out which parts of the article are referring to Europe and which parts America, what a moron.

Yeah, uh, why does it have to be in the original article I posted? Where is that law written? :lol:

You're so desperate to make sense on anything that now you're just throwing shit at the wall and praying that something sticks...

Yeah, uh, why does it have to be in the original article I posted? Where is that law written?

You're so desperate to make sense on anything that now you're just throwing shit at the wall and praying that something sticks...

LOL...it has to be in the original article you cited because you made the statement based on the article you cited. Is that concept really that difficult for you.

The only shit is you, you are full of it.
So once again, where in the original article is your statement substantiated?

My quote never changed, it was you who attempted to move the goalposts..lol

Are e-mail, texting and Internet forums due to Liberal policy?
Technology waits for no one.
BTW Auto-Cashier machines work rather poorly.

I have used many and they work fine. Perhaps your problem is with the operator.

The Stop & Shop system cannot handle beyond a certain quantity.
The system expects someone to feed the scanner and empty out the baggage area simultaneously.
The two areas are about 8 feet apart.
Rather poorly designed.

If it weren't for the greed of liberal unions, these people would still be employed. Instead, they will now go from low-paying (but good jobs - complete with exceptional benefits) to no jobs with no benefits.

Would you like some microchips with that burger? McDonald's Europe strikes another blow against human interaction by installing 7,000 touch-screen computers to take your order and money.

McDonalds recently went on a hiring binge in the U.S., adding 62,000 employees to its roster. The hiring picture doesn't look quite so rosy for Europe, where the fast food chain is drafting 7,000 touch-screen kiosks to handle cashiering duties.

This is why you are an ignorant tard.

And I'm talking seriously stupid.

Huge employer in China makes big step toward robots - CSMonitor.com

During the past 15 months, at least 14 Foxconn workers have died in apparent suicides, most of them in the Chinese city of Shenzhen, where harsh working conditions were said to exist.

--------------------------
These people are making a hundred and 70 dollars a month, packed 5 to a room and eating at cafeterias. And still, they are being replaced by robots.

Why?

Because robots don't need to be paid. Anything.

And you want to blame people working minimum wage jobs for losing those jobs to machines?

You are an idiot. I can't believe you even have a job. You must be living in your mom's basement. What else could explain such high levels of ignorance?

Be sure to register your complaint with the fifteen self checkouts at your neighborhood Wall Mart, so-called bastion of conservative hiring practices.

Look...this is the world of right wing employment standards. It's not about the employee it's about the profit margin. If McDonald's was more unionized, those displaced employees would have other positions or a fat settlement.

The primary function of business is...?

It's to be expected. People just priced themselves out of the market. American liberals will have to stop glorifying European style wages and benefits.

Sure, what right do Americans have wanting affordable health care, decent wages, two or three weeks vacation a year.

The Europeans get six weeks paid a year. And a health care system that results in longer life spans, healthier babies, and more preventive care.

This is why you are an ignorant tard.

And I'm talking seriously stupid.

Huge employer in China makes big step toward robots - CSMonitor.com

During the past 15 months, at least 14 Foxconn workers have died in apparent suicides, most of them in the Chinese city of Shenzhen, where harsh working conditions were said to exist.

--------------------------
These people are making a hundred and 70 dollars a month, packed 5 to a room and eating at cafeterias. And still, they are being replaced by robots.

Why?

Because robots don't need to be paid. Anything.

And you want to blame people working minimum wage jobs for losing those jobs to machines?

You are an idiot. I can't believe you even have a job. You must be living in your mom's basement. What else could explain such high levels of ignorance?

Those with no technical or professional skills will have fewer and fewer chances for gainful employment in the future. Simple fact. Things like 3d printers, robots, computers, all do the manual labor that used to require people. And do it for far less cost, 24/7.

Go to school, young man or woman. You future depends on it.

If MacDonald's paid counter people $1.00 an hour, and someone came along with a touch screen that could do that job for $.50 an hour,

MacDonald's would put them in every restaurant. Corporations are effectively amoral and generally soulless, and no one benefits by naively thinking otherwise.

Putting people out of work is what left-wing nutjobs do; witness teh RECROD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS on the Progressive watch

Forum List

Back