Liberal policy putting an entire industry out of work

Putting people out of work is what left-wing nutjobs do; witness teh RECROD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS on the Progressive watch
Government spending on food stamps doubled while Bush was in office. But everyone knows that Republicans won't let knowledge get in the way of their rabid hatred for Obama bin Hussein Soetero, or whatever the fuck you people think his name is.

Putting people out of work is what left-wing nutjobs do; witness teh RECROD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS on the Progressive watch
Government spending on food stamps doubled while Bush was in office. But everyone knows that Republicans won't let knowledge get in the way of their rabid hatred for Obama bin Hussein Soetero, or whatever the fuck you people think his name is.

there are 16 MILLION new food stamp recipients OVER AND ABOVE what existed under Bush

why do i get the feeling you're a Black LOSER obama-bot? because of the rabid defense of his failures?

you always have to go back to Bush; but there are 16 million MORE people on food stamps under obama; the total is about 47 million; a record

ur a Joke

there are 16 MILLION new food stamp recipients OVER AND ABOVE what existed under Bush

why do i get the feeling you're a Black LOSER obama-bot? because of the rabid defense of his failures?

you always have to go back to Bush; but there are 16 million MORE people on food stamps under obama; the total is about 47 million; a record

ur a Joke
First of all, I'm not black but fuck you anyway. George W. Bush should die in prison for crimes against humanity, namely for lying the US into war with Iraq and torturing POWs to death in secret prisons. Second, Obama should die in prison for the murder of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, among thousands of other civilians killed via international drone strikes. Do I sound like an Obama supporter? Obama isn't a liberal Progressive. He's another corporate tool like George W. Bush. If you could understand that and accept that the Republican party is not an alternative to Obama, just like Obama is obviously not an alternative to the GOP, then We the People could unite against the corrupt oligarchy and their vile puppets in our elected government.

Bush and Obama are both part of the same wealthy scam. This was proven when Obama carried over the majority of Bush's policies that he was specifically elected to change. The system is designed to perform longer than any single President. The sooner you learn that, the sooner you can stop touting the Republican party as the solution to our problems. If the GOP didn't fuck everything up so badly, Obama wouldn't have ran on "hope and change".

Yes, Obama sucks. Obama sucks even more than Bush because Obama was specifically elected to change Bush's miserable policies. But that doesn't mean that Bush gets away with war crimes. They both need to face justice.

If it weren't for the greed of liberal unions, these people would still be employed. Instead, they will now go from low-paying (but good jobs - complete with exceptional benefits) to no jobs with no benefits.

McDonald's Hires 7,000 Touch-Screen Cashiers
(Machines don't go on strike)

Would you like some microchips with that burger? McDonald's Europe strikes another blow against human interaction by installing 7,000 touch-screen computers to take your order and money.

McDonalds recently went on a hiring binge in the U.S., adding 62,000 employees to its roster. The hiring picture doesn't look quite so rosy for Europe, where the fast food chain is drafting 7,000 touch-screen kiosks to handle cashiering duties.

McDonald's hires 7,000 touch-screen cashiers

by Amanda Kooser
@akooser May 17, 2011 4:20 PM PDT

This has nothing to do with MW and everything to do with technology replacing human labor.

It WILL happen to most of us sooner or later.

Tell me what YOU do I'll predict when a machine, a program, or a change in the business model is going to eliminate YOUR job.

Forum List

Back