Liberal 'Political Terrorism' Spreads: Vandalize County GOP Offices

Says one of the most partisan of the alt right.

The difference between you and I Jakey is that I post links, articles, videos, etc to back up my posts / points while you hardly EVER post ANYTHING other than OPINION.

aa9fd96d9a9e42f294bf50ce2f48b2f5.0.jpg
You post crap from the alt right media, which is often outright or conspiracy crap.

You post crap from the alt right media, which is often outright or conspiracy crap.
I've posted from CNN, Jakey. When did the 'all-In For Hillary CNN' become an 'Alt-Right' media org?
Your contention is that it is some conspiracy longstanding, and CNN does not confirm your nonsense.

DoDo was getting all the free publicity then he tried to f over the press on the birther announcement.

They have been paying him back ever since.

Very good.

Just like Acorn was made up too. Jake, you're just a light weight troll for the left.
Fallacy of false equivalences. I am center right, and busily helping to push the far right and alt right back to where they belong: powerless. You are the equivalent of the modern day fascists, and your ways are not American.

Should I take that as a flame, Jake?
Absolute accurate description of what the alt right are doing. You are trying a far right propaganda surge based on lies and distortions.

Probably GOP operatives seeking sympathy. Makes no sense for the Dems to do it. Hillary has such a big lead and all. But then again Donald "The Groper" has pissed of a lot of people in this country......

It makes perfect sense for the hoodlums of the rat party to do it. It's why they're hoodlums.

Yeah those Republi-rats are a crooked bunch. Good call.

Probably GOP operatives seeking sympathy. ....
Yeah, probably like how Hillary had her own Secret Service fire guns in her direction so she could claim she landed under sniper fire. :p

Forum List

Back