Liberal roll call

To give you the 'liberty' you seem to crave we would need to provide medical care, emergency or otherwise, only to those rich enough to afford them. We'd have to refuse care to the children of parents who can't afford insurance. You may be willing to accept that but I'm not.
I can't begin to tell you how many errors you just made.

If every american was a liberal or if every american was a conservative, this country folds up quick.

Protecting people based on the best available info seems like a reasonable thing to do. Hindsight may prove it was good idea or not.
Doesnt matter. In some parts of the country, their govt told them to either take the experimental jab or starve. It was fucked up and it NOT liberal principles.
So we should make emergency room visits cash only? We should also let the children of dead beat parents suffer. Got it.
Huh? No. I was referring to universal healthcare. Hence, me saying "people losing insurance they were perfectly fine with"
Has there ever been a time and place where a free market remained free over time? Please let me send you a history book.
I did say I was in the minority, right?
The gov't has done a poor job of ensuring companies respect our privacy.
You give companies permission to do that sort of thing. Thats completely different from the GOVERNMENT spying on us. The CIA watches us through smart tvs for fucks sake.

You people vote for that. None of this is "liberal"

Liberalism seeks to maximize personal choice but minimize power imbalances that harm the weak at the expense of the strong. It is not an authoritarian ideology that forces people to comply with ideology.

Take the issue of baking a cake, for instance. Public accommodation laws are liberal in nature, as they prevent discrimination against minorities. If a baker has a cake for sale in the cabinet, they should not be able to refuse the customer who wishes to purchase it simply because of that person's identity.

Wanting the baker CREATE a cake is a different matter, especially when it involves endorsing an action. There are issues of forced speech involved, and it is not the least bit liberal for authoritarians to DEMAND the baker to create product in opposition to their religious beliefs.

Doesnt matter. In some parts of the country, their govt told them to either take the experimental jab or starve. It was fucked up and it NOT liberal principles.
You mean those democratically elected governments? Yeah, democracy sucks.

Huh? No. I was referring to universal healthcare. Hence, me saying "people losing insurance they were perfectly fine with"
You mean the plans that were deemed substandard as in little better than no insurance at all?

I did say I was in the minority, right?
True. I guess most of us deal with reality.

You give companies permission to do that sort of thing. Thats completely different from the GOVERNMENT spying on us. The CIA watches us through smart tvs for fucks sake.
What the CIA is capable of and what is actually does are very different. I guarantee they have no interest in any US citizen unless there has been contact with suspect foreigners.

You people vote for that. None of this is "liberal"
Who do you vote for?

You mean those democratically elected governments? Yeah, democracy sucks.
It isnt liberal. Did you forget what we were discussing?
You mean the plans that were deemed substandard as in little better than no insurance at all?
yes, those. The ones people were happy with. Again, not a liberal policy. You are advocating for the govt knowing whats better for someone. And you call yourself a liberal and you value liberty :rofl:
True. I guess most of us deal with reality.
Not you.
What the CIA is capable of and what is actually does are very different. I guarantee they have no interest in any US citizen unless there has been contact with suspect foreigners.
Of course, you have no fucking idea, but because of your authoritarian ideology, you must defend this bullshit.
Who do you vote for?
in what race?

I still want to send you a dictionary. You are still having major problems with terminology.

It isnt liberal. Did you forget what we were discussing?
Classic Liberals are not believers in democracy? Who knew?

yes, those. The ones people were happy with. Again, not a liberal policy. You are advocating for the govt knowing whats better for someone. And you call yourself a liberal and you value liberty :rofl:
People were happy with not having any insurance at all and letting others pick up their tab. So not a convincing argument.

Really? There is a very good reason I'm in the majority and you are in the minority.

Of course, you have no fucking idea, but because of your authoritarian ideology, you must defend this bullshit.
You don't know what I know but go ahead and convince me you have a fucking idea.

in what race?
Your choice.

I still want to send you a dictionary. You are still having major problems with terminology.
I'm thinking sending you a history book would be a waste of time, maybe some psychotherapy might get you a better handle on reality.

Classic Liberals are not believers in democracy? Who knew?
You still forget what we were talking about... smh
People were happy with not having any insurance at all and letting others pick up their tab. So not a convincing argument.
Thats because of a bullshit SC ruling. Again, that has nothing to do with what we were talking about.
Really? There is a very good reason I'm in the majority and you are in the minority.
Indeed. As i said, people that actually believe in liberty are a minority. Most humans are pathetic statist POS.
You don't know what I know but go ahead and convince me you have a fucking idea.
You dont know shit. No one does. Except them.
Your choice.
Well, it depends. I didnt vote at all in 2020 except for local things. I wrote in jim webb in 2016. The candidates i pick never win because they actually support liberty and are against strong centralization.
I'm thinking sending you a history book would be a waste of time, maybe some psychotherapy might get you a better handle on reality.
What do i need a history book for?

See? I choose liberty and in return i get shit from people that CLAIM they support it. You dont support liberty and you are no liberal. You are a regressive illiberal.
You are as fake as a 3 dollar bill.

You still forget what we were talking about... smh

Thats because of a bullshit SC ruling. Again, that has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Indeed. As i said, people that actually believe in liberty are a minority. Most humans are pathetic statist POS.

You dont know shit. No one does. Except them.

Well, it depends. I didnt vote at all in 2020 except for local things. I wrote in jim webb in 2016. The candidates i pick never win because they actually support liberty and are against strong centralization.

What do i need a history book for?

See? I choose liberty and in return i get shit from people that CLAIM they support it. You dont support liberty and you are no liberal. You are a regressive illiberal.
You are as fake as a 3 dollar bill.
You are literally detached from reality and lost in your ideological fantasies.

Some recent quotes on your ideology:
  • a bullshit SC ruling
  • people that actually believe in liberty are a minority.
  • Most humans are pathetic statist POS
  • You dont know shit. No one does.
  • candidates i pick never win
You just need to learn when to stop :lol:

Forum List

Back