Liberal Scheming for Sharia?

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Though not likely, is it not possible?

1. Obama has put up a straw man as a SCOTUS nominee while secretly hoping he won't even get mentioned, let alone a hearing. Doing that to fosterHis wet dream of #2 below.

2. Obama believes another liberal will replace Him. Note, He also believes in a little Irish fairy who guides His golf balls to do other than try to crawl up his leg.

3. Once His #2 fantasy above is realized will nominate a world acclaimed Sharia Law Profession (doesn't Harvard have an over-abundance?) for the court.

4. If #2 fails - what the hell, it's just one more toward His record of universal failure.....so what's to lose?

(bite yet?)

Though not likely, is it not possible?

1. Obama has put up a straw man as a SCOTUS nominee while secretly hoping he won't even get mentioned, let alone a hearing. Doing that to fosterHis wet dream of #2 below.

2. Obama believes another liberal will replace Him. Note, He also believes in a little Irish fairy who guides His golf balls to do other than try to crawl up his leg.

3. Once His #2 fantasy above is realized will nominate a world acclaimed Sharia Law Profession (doesn't Harvard have an over-abundance?) for the court.

4. If #2 fails - what the hell, it's just one more toward His record of universal failure.....so what's to lose?

(bite yet?)
My imagination could not piece together #2.

In my opinion, as much as I cannot believe a total useless, dishonest incompetent like Hillary could very well be our next president --- I still think she is a 1000% improvement over the incumbent.

Trump I don’t see how he can win? So many elements trying to take him out. Plus it seems we are in apocalyptic times and I cannot see Trump’s possibly being part of eternal prophecies. Too weird.

Forum List

Back