Liberal sissies ban Valentines day at Elementary school

Silly. Valentine's Day was always super fun at our school. We would decorate our own bags and put candies/valentines in them. It was always a great day. Boo!

No kidding!

I believe some of these Educators were the kid that got no card nor had a date to prom that was not their sister, mother or cousin!

( Yes I am going there )

Also Valentines Day is not a white only holiday, and I would get plenty of cards from African America, Hispanic and Asian girls, so I do not get the notion white only holiday!

It's stupid. Everybody in my class loved it. You got to be creative with your bag, socialize with the other kids, and, chow down on some awesome candies. Not those chalky hearts though. That shit is made out of earwigs and bone meal. lol

There's nothing "faux" about how we feel to see our American traditions one by one torn down.
Valentines Day is an American tradition? :lmao:
yea, we celebrated every year, while you were in school, just like every other kid.

So...when in American history did Americans come up with Valentines Day? Was it the same Americans who came up with the Christmas Tree? And the Easter Egg? And the Jack O'Lantern?

:lmao:

Hey Christmas is German and Christmas Trees German invention.
No kidding. Gee....you think?

Huh? Weihnachtsbaum and also the majority of Christmas traditions.

You said Americans invented these things, no Germanic.

Valentines Day is an American tradition? :lmao:
yea, we celebrated every year, while you were in school, just like every other kid.

So...when in American history did Americans come up with Valentines Day? Was it the same Americans who came up with the Christmas Tree? And the Easter Egg? And the Jack O'Lantern?

She's using sarcasm.

Which Americans invented by the way..... :eusa_shifty:

Silly. Valentine's Day was always super fun at our school. We would decorate our own bags and put candies/valentines in them. It was always a great day. Boo!

No kidding!

I believe some of these Educators were the kid that got no card nor had a date to prom that was not their sister, mother or cousin!

( Yes I am going there )

Also Valentines Day is not a white only holiday, and I would get plenty of cards from African America, Hispanic and Asian girls, so I do not get the notion white only holiday!

It's stupid. Everybody in my class loved it. You got to be creative with your bag, socialize with the other kids, and, chow down on some awesome candies. Not those chalky hearts though. That shit is made out of earwigs and bonemeal. lol
Here you are, sweety :) xxx

image.jpeg

Let's make this simple. Why is it that every religion, culture, belief on earth is more valid than our Christian ones? And much like we tell our Yankee brothers and sisters, why do you screw up your own backyard and then come down here and tell us how we are doing everything wrong? If you want to be an American first and whatever second, I welcome you. If your plan is to be a whatever first and an American second, stay home.

And claims by posters that this anti Americanism is rare, unsubstantiated, and a fantasy of RW kooks is the height of naïveté. They definitely hav not been on any college campuses lately. But then denying the obvious is a hallmark of alinskys acolytes.

35k6lh.jpg

No kidding!

( Yes I am going there )

It's stupid. Everybody in my class loved it. You go to be creative with your bag, socialize with the other kids, and, chow down on some awesome candies. Not those chalky hearts though. That shit is made out of earwigs and bonemeal. lol

You knew you were the special boy in class ( yes I know you are thinking short yellow bus ) when the girls would give you a cupcake ( not that cupcake that is later in age ) and how they were proud of it and their homemade cards...

Any educator that want to take that away is a loser to me. It also help kids get over some awkward social issues and teaches a kid to be creative and sociable...

..., Masini noted, “I have come to the difficult decision to discontinue the celebration of the dominant holidays until we can come to a better understanding of how the dominant view will suppress someone else’s view.”.....

SUPPRESS?

Dear Lord save us from these pathetic lunatics.

The stupidity of the progressive left knows no bounds.

This ban of Valentines is another example of it.

Their goal is a sterile utopia where everybody is the same and equal. It's a fool's errand

They are paving the road to totalitarianism, that's what they are doing.

That's the goal...but they will never meet it. Inside every leftist is a pussy, when the rubber meets the road they'll fall back

She's using sarcasm.

Okay thanks, you know sometimes I don't understand the sarcasm and also if something is too subtle, very confusing.

The stupidity of the progressive left knows no bounds.

This ban of Valentines is another example of it.

Their goal is a sterile utopia where everybody is the same and equal. It's a fool's errand

Reality is not everyone is equal, and life is hard, and the sooner a kid learn this they learn to adopt and discover their special abilities that would allow them to grow within society.

No kidding!

( Yes I am going there )

It's stupid. Everybody in my class loved it. You go to be creative with your bag, socialize with the other kids, and, chow down on some awesome candies. Not those chalky hearts though. That shit is made out of earwigs and bonemeal. lol

You knew you were the special boy in class ( yes I know you are thinking short yellow bus ) when the girls would give you a cupcake ( not that cupcake that is later in age ) and how they were proud of it and their homemade cards...

Any educator that want to take that away is a loser to me. It also help kids get over some awkward social issues and teaches a kid to be creative and sociable...

I thought the word Cupcake is code word for being Gay? Maybe I'm wrong?

She's using sarcasm.

Okay thanks, you know sometimes I don't understand the sarcasm and also if something is too subtle, very confusing.

Happy to help. We miss a lot of communication cues in text. Both the visual body language and the intonation are absent. :)

..., Masini noted, “I have come to the difficult decision to discontinue the celebration of the dominant holidays until we can come to a better understanding of how the dominant view will suppress someone else’s view.”.....

SUPPRESS?

Dear Lord save us from these pathetic lunatics.

So they admit they want and NEED to suppress other people's views?

Good, because we already knew this about them.

No kidding!

( Yes I am going there )

Ask MDK!

I thought it was Twink or Twinkie but could be wrong seeing I am not gay, but have a Gay brother, Uncle, and Sister...

She's using sarcasm.

Happy to help. We miss a lot of communication cues in text. Both the visual body language and the intonation is absent. :)

It's because English is my second language, I never got to grips with sarcasm or subtle expression.

No kidding!

( Yes I am going there )

Ask MDK!

I thought it was Twink or Twinkie but could be wrong seeing I am not gay, but have a Gay brother, Uncle, and Sister...

Oh maybe it's Twinkie then and not Cupcake? Quick ask your family!

Forum List

Back