Liberal sissies ban Valentines day at Elementary school

You think reading about this is bad? Try living it. I got a new principal 4 years ago and it's been hell. She's such a PC dickbag that I can't come up with the words to describe her.

Whenever a conservative says "They're PC!" now, you can translate it as "They won't let me act like a total douche!".

Just because someone is concerned with the negative effects of runaway political correctness does not mean they are conservative or bigoted.

and other "dominant holidays" because they aren't inclusive enough for the limp wristed liberal brigade.

St. Paul school kisses Valentine's Day, other 'dominant holidays,' goodbye

Is the actual reason St. Paul school doing this, perhaps because Islam forbids celebrating Valentine's Day? Is it another example of Leftist's supporting Islam and Islamic "values"?

View attachment 61873

View attachment 61874

Here's one Islamic, speaking about Valentine's Day and why Muslims forbid it's celebrating, he's gets fully into Valentine's Day around the 2 minute section of video:

From their own websites:

Ruling on celebrating Valentine’s Day - islamqa.info

Why Do We Muslims Not Celebrate Valentines Day

Valentines Day: Can We Celebrate it? - Al Quran Classes

Liberals are too afraid to tell anyone who is NOT of European decent, that a celebration like Valentines Day or Halloween, etc, are an American tradition and that they like all Americans are welcome to join the celebration if they like.
Instead, they will suspend these traditions in utter fear that they may offend the person.
White liberals are the biggest pussies on the face of the earth. It's no wonder attacks like that occurred for instance in Cologne Germany happen.
The outsiders of other races know that much of the time the white hosts will roll over to their demands.

The source article makes no mention of Muslims or Islam.
For that matter it makes no mention of "leftists", "Liberals", "Democrats", "Republicans", "left", "right" or any kind of politics whatsoever. Not as a person, not as a policy or philosophy --- nothing. The OP just made it up.

Which by the way is why he ran away. That's what he does when his bullshit strawman is called out. And he's good at running away, 'cause he gets a lot of practice.

In effect, the only entity that can link to the OP's source for his title theme..... is his proctologist. And we can do without that shit.

The source article makes no mention of Muslims or Islam. It's called a logical assumption, since there is no other, logical reason.
For that matter it makes no mention of "leftists", "Liberals", "Democrats", "Republicans", "left", "right" or any kind of politics whatsoever. Not as a person, not as a policy or philosophy --- nothing. The OP just made it up. Only leftist would shit on traditional American holidays, another, logical, assumption based on past actions.

That's why you don't understand or care.

Nnnnnnnnope. That's called assuming facts not in evidence. You can't just plug in your own content because it would be like, so kewl if it was in there.

You've got strawmen, red herrings --- this is a logical fallacy train wreck right here.

And by the way, learn how we form plurals in English. The plural of "leftist" would be "leftists". It isn't like "deer".

nobody cares what spilleng nizas have to say.

the rest is just ignorance to make yourself feel better.

leftist run schools, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

so the logical assumption is that leftist did this and will keep shitting on America until it's a leftist hellhole with elites in charge of us.

How do the conservatives here handle being constantly in a state of faux-outrage?

I'm just curious. I'm sure a lot of others are as well. It can't be good for a person, being in a constant state of hysterical meltdown.

There's nothing "faux" about how we feel to see our American traditions one by one torn down.
Valentines Day is an American tradition? :lmao:

How do the conservatives here handle being constantly in a state of faux-outrage?

I'm just curious. I'm sure a lot of others are as well. It can't be good for a person, being in a constant state of hysterical meltdown.

There's nothing "faux" about how we feel to see our American traditions one by one torn down.
yea, we celebrated every year, while you were in school, just like every other kid.

what a fucking dumb thing to say

Sure... some Wigger... won't even side with his own people... cuts all the Western or Christian -originated holidays...

But I'll bet the little wanker will be the first to offer-up his backside to the local Muslim community, in connection with RamaLamaDingDong, et al...

And people wonder why Atilla the Hun is doing so well in the polls...

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, people... get your heads out of your asses.

yea, we celebrated every year, while you were in school, just like every other kid.

So...when in American history did Americans come up with Valentines Day? Was it the same Americans who came up with the Christmas Tree? And the Easter Egg? And the Jack O'Lantern?

:lmao:

and other "dominant holidays" because they aren't inclusive enough for the limp wristed liberal brigade.

St. Paul school kisses Valentine's Day, other 'dominant holidays,' goodbye

Is the actual reason St. Paul school doing this, perhaps because Islam forbids celebrating Valentine's Day? Is it another example of Leftist's supporting Islam and Islamic "values"?

View attachment 61873

View attachment 61874

Here's one Islamic, speaking about Valentine's Day and why Muslims forbid it's celebrating, he's gets fully into Valentine's Day around the 2 minute section of video:

From their own websites:

Liberals are too afraid to tell anyone who is NOT of European decent, that a celebration like Valentines Day or Halloween, etc, are an American tradition and that they like all Americans are welcome to join the celebration if they like.
Instead, they will suspend these traditions in utter fear that they may offend the person.
White liberals are the biggest pussies on the face of the earth. It's no wonder attacks like that occurred for instance in Cologne Germany happen.
The outsiders of other races know that much of the time the white hosts will roll over to their demands.

For that matter it makes no mention of "leftists", "Liberals", "Democrats", "Republicans", "left", "right" or any kind of politics whatsoever. Not as a person, not as a policy or philosophy --- nothing. The OP just made it up.

Which by the way is why he ran away. That's what he does when his bullshit strawman is called out. And he's good at running away, 'cause he gets a lot of practice.

In effect, the only entity that can link to the OP's source for his title theme..... is his proctologist. And we can do without that shit.

The source article makes no mention of Muslims or Islam. It's called a logical assumption, since there is no other, logical reason.
For that matter it makes no mention of "leftists", "Liberals", "Democrats", "Republicans", "left", "right" or any kind of politics whatsoever. Not as a person, not as a policy or philosophy --- nothing. The OP just made it up. Only leftist would shit on traditional American holidays, another, logical, assumption based on past actions.

Nnnnnnnnope. That's called assuming facts not in evidence. You can't just plug in your own content because it would be like, so kewl if it was in there.

You've got strawmen, red herrings --- this is a logical fallacy train wreck right here.

And by the way, learn how we form plurals in English. The plural of "leftist" would be "leftists". It isn't like "deer".

"Niza" huh? Is that Ludy Garland's daughter?

Argumentum ad populum -- the old "everybody knows" fallacy. With no link to the populum. You just declared "I say X, and everybody knows it". Which is absolute ocelot shit.

Which is why we need to fight this stuff, these are OUR traditions, they've been OUR traditions for Centuries. So what do the Leftists ultimately want to replace them with?

This:

burka_1927573c.jpg

This, glasses optional:

burqua.jpg

This mass wedding of 7 year-old to 10 year-old girls to adult males - we call this PAEDOPHILIA:

668a.jpg

This Bacha Bazi tradition, again paedophilia, this one involving young boys they dress as girls, get them to perform some exotic dance, then dirty paedophiles buy said young boy and proceed to anally rape him....THIS is of course LEGAL and is an Ancient Tradition in the "Religion of Love and Peace":

dancing-boy.jpg

Young boy been bought by this filthy savage freak:

bacha-bazi-dancing-boys-of-afghanistan.jpg

Here's the story of the Bacha Bazi from Ancient times until now:

Bacha bazi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This apparently is what Leftists want. They want to convert OUR Western Civilisation and OUR Traditions with the above.

Which is why we need to fight this stuff, these are OUR traditions, they've been OUR traditions for Centuries. So what do the Leftists ultimately want to replace them with?

This:

View attachment 61887

This, glasses optional:

View attachment 61890

This mass wedding of 7 year-old to 10 year-old girls to adult males - we call this PAEDOPHILIA:

View attachment 61891

This Bacha Bazi tradition, again paedophilia, this one involving young boys they dress as girls, get them to perform some exotic dance, then dirty paedophiles buy said young boy and proceed to anally rape him....THIS is of course LEGAL and is an Ancient Tradition in the "Religion of Love and Peace":

View attachment 61892

Young boy been bought by this filthy savage freak:

View attachment 61893

Here's the story of the Bacha Bazi from Ancient times until now:

Bacha bazi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This apparently is what Leftists want. They want to convert OUR Western Civilisation and OUR Traditions with the above.

Again -- there are no "leftists" involved. The OP just made that up.

The article makes no mention of anyone's politics at all.

View attachment 61873

View attachment 61874

From their own websites:

"Niza" huh? Is that Ludy Garland's daughter?

Argumentum ad populum -- the old "everybody knows" fallacy. With no link to the populum. You just declared "I say X, and everybody knows it". Which is absolute ocelot shit.

You have to wonder why they whine about schools being all "leftist run"...Why? Is it because RWrs aren't smart enough to become teachers? Is that what Two Thumbs thinks? And if not, why does he believe that RWrs aren't teachers?

Well, I hope to add to the push back. I emailed a letter to the school, Bruce Vento elementary in St. Paul.

Told them what I thought of taking away an hour of fun for the children after months of work. What jerks we have being responsible for the education of our children. Isn't any time for enjoyment allowed. So much for well rounded youth.

What is his email?...Post the link here and we all can slam him..

Found one for the principal. The other one doesn't work.

[email protected]

Just more proof Islam is incompatible with Civilization.
Can you explain how this Valentines Day cry fest by RWrs is connected in any way with Islam?

If you watch the video and read the links, Islam forbids St. Valentine's Day.
So?
You DO realize that public schools are getting rid of such things because it's not testable on the standardized tests that everyone screams our kids don't do well in, right? And that has nothing to do with Islam or Jehovah's Witnesses or Jews or Buddhists or Pastefarians.

How to the conservatives here handle being constantly in a state of faux-outrage?

I'm thinkin' it's like some kinda endorphin addiction.

Maybe the caffeine addiction, Caffeine OD :tongue:

Forum List

Back