Liberal states...where's your universal healthcare?

Ey, did health insurance companies as a whole make money last year?

I suspect they did.

So if they were all one big SINGLE company then they'd have less competition and make more money?

(Not that I agree with that)

You mean as in quasi- governmental single payer entity run like the Post Office? Heck...they are only 100 billion dollars in the hole...

Postal Service Faces $100B in Debts and Unfunded Benefits

Ey, did health insurance companies as a whole make money last year?

I suspect they did.

So if they were all one big SINGLE company then they'd have less competition and make more money?

(Not that I agree with that)

You mean a quasi- governmental entity like the Post Office? Heck...they are only 100 billion dollars in the hole...

Postal Service Faces $100B in Debts and Unfunded Benefits

If health insurance as a whole made money last year.....How about a single payer system run by a Trump kid using the best practices of the existing companies with no need to fight other companies for customers.

Again, not that I agree with that.

If health insurance as a whole made money last year.....How about a single payer system run by a Trump kid using the best practices of the existing companies with no need to fight other companies for customers.

Again, not that I agree with that.

You point to anything the government does with any kind of efficiency and I'll happily engage in your hypothetical single payer system.

That is exactly why the DMV comparison was and is so effective.

Anyone who actually has to deal with government agencies understands why no one wants to deal with government agencies.

I mean, just look at the Heathcare.gov website debacle...they spent up to two billion dollars on it...500 times what a private company would have paid...and it STILL didn't work.

Obamacare Website Failure Analysis: Why Site Crashed So Often During 2013 Launch And Mishandled $600M In Contracts

Forum List

Back