Liberal Suicides

I'm just trying to keep up with Tea Party types and now the Cult of Personality worshiping at the feet of a disgusting degenerate.

Do you deny most if not all of the new drug addicts are a drain on society? I've become very Nietzschean. Thin the herd
Racially. Check the numbers. Between the self-genocide of abortion and percentage of intraracial murder, your plan is working perfectly.

Do they? Not sure about that, but it doesn't matter as white folk are dying off. Fewer Births Than Deaths Among Whites in Majority of U.S. States
Chicago..LA.....NY and other gang infested big cities ....and abortion clinics where desperate liberal women rid themselves of a hassle they don't have time for.....need I say more???
Nah you never even needed to say that in the first place. Go have babies. Try to stave of the inevitable disappearance of the white race.
In New York, more black babies are aborted than are born. Then in Chicago they are killing themselves daily.

the non selective nature of Opioid deaths and addiction.

What the fuck is up with the pc-talk? SPEAK ENGLEESH!

Junkies select to become junkies, unless you want to say people who start taking more than is prescribe, or those buying drugs on the street don't really know what they are doing. They all go into recovery and Lie. Every time I had pills prescribed I knew to pay strict attention to what I took. Please, stop being so weak.

Drug addiction does not sneak up on people. That is a lie put out by the status quo establishment recovery and rehab industry.

Oh poor me, poor me, pour me another one
Was that too difficult for you? Let me simplify. Opioids do not play favorites. Opioid addiction hits middle class housewives, business owners, young people, old people, Black, White, Brown and Yellow. Did you understand that or do I need to post some pictures for you?

I'm just trying to keep up with Tea Party types and now the Cult of Personality worshiping at the feet of a disgusting degenerate.

Do you deny most if not all of the new drug addicts are a drain on society? I've become very Nietzschean. Thin the herd
Racially. Check the numbers. Between the self-genocide of abortion and percentage of intraracial murder, your plan is working perfectly.
Plan? Get a life

Was that too difficult for you? Let me simplify. Opioids do not play favorites. Opioid addiction hits middle class housewives, business owners, young people, old people, Black, White, Brown and Yellow. Did you understand that or do I need to post some pictures for you?
Oh cry me a river!

All those poor whiney opioid deaths are suicides, and they are mostly in rightwing and Trump parts of the nation. Good riddance. Dead weight and we need to thin the herd. Get rid of foodstamps and drug rehab in red counties
Yes the suicide rate in white America has been skyrocketing. Opioids are a mercy for them.
Lol
Suicide is the most cowardly act anyone can do, and it is unavoidable. Shit happens

Fortunately many of the overdoses are celebrities. Leftist celebrities at that. It would not be too great a stretch to just slip these dimwits a hotshot. No one would know the difference.

Forum List

Back