The media covered for Joe...

Do you agree with the OP?

• Yes the media is completely incompetent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't answer this poll because no matter what I choose it will be personally embarrassing

• Pineapple...same as above but I'm not self aware enough to admit that right now

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Liberal media my ass. A liberal media wouldn't have allowed Trump to lie this much.
It was bad how CNN never called Brandon out for his lies about insulin, border crossings, border patrol endorsements, repeating the bleach injections lie, no US troops died in his time in office, etc etc.

Last edited:
It’s also dead without me.
If only Lefties could discuss Biden in Biden threads. But I suppose he hasn't achieved anything positive for that to be an incentive, pretty much carrying on the way he has in over 40 years in politics. There's something wrong with the voter that picks a guy with that length of service that has fuck all to show for it. Were voters hoping for a miracle, or do they just hate America that much they sacrifice it to keep Trump out? Anyways, the less TDS the better. If Lefties started talking about Biden, then they're realise what a dufus he is.

If only Lefties could discuss Biden in Biden threads. But I suppose he hasn't achieved anything positive for that to be an incentive, pretty much carrying on the way he has in over 40 years in politics. There's something wrong with the voter that picks a guy with that length of service that has fuck all to show for it. Were voters hoping for a miracle, or do they just hate America that much they sacrifice it to keep Trump out? Anyways, the less TDS the better. If Lefties started talking about Biden, then they're realise what a dufus he is.
Great economy and he’s fix8ng what’s wrong. F off

Great economy and he’s fixing what’s wrong. F off
Yes, record employment, folk are having to take on more than one job to afford to live. Figures are flying along so well, more are having to load up credit cards and more are not clearing them each month. More retired folk are struggling to help pay for their 30/40 year old kids cost of living. It's very easy to create a great sounding picture if you omit everything that's actually going on. Don't be so credulous.

So what? People died because of trump rallies. Super spreader. Gretchen would respond with facts. Trump lied

You're a Democrat and you think like a Democrat. Whitmer would need to win over Independents, and they didn't lose their minds over Covid like you did. Notably, she would have to defend the protracted lockdowns which destroyed the economy.

Views on these pandemic policies vary by subgroup characteristics, including political party affiliation, race, ethnicity, and metropolitan status. The percentage who say all four policies were generally a good idea:

• Democrats (71%); Independents (44%); Republicans (18%)
  • Black adults (62%); Hispanic/Latino adults (55%); white adults (32%)
  • People living in urban areas (55%); suburban areas (39%); rural areas (29%)

Yes, record employment, folk are having to take on more than one job to afford to live. Figures are flying along so well, more are having to load up credit cards and more are not clearing them each month. More retired folk are struggling to help pay for their 30/40 year old kids cost of living. It's very easy to create a great sounding picture if you omit everything that's actually going on. Don't be so credulous.
That’ll still be true on trumps watch. And Biden is working on lowering rent. All trump said he’d do is drill baby drill.

economists say his tariffs will raise prices and make those peoples lives even more difficult

You're a Democrat and you think like a Democrat. Whitmer would need to win over Independents, and they didn't lose their minds over Covid like you did. Notably, she would have to defend the protracted lockdowns which destroyed the economy.

Views on these pandemic policies vary by subgroup characteristics, including political party affiliation, race, ethnicity, and metropolitan status. The percentage who say all four policies were generally a good idea:

• Democrats (71%); Independents (44%); Republicans (18%)
  • Black adults (62%); Hispanic/Latino adults (55%); white adults (32%)
  • People living in urban areas (55%); suburban areas (39%); rural areas (29%)
She won Michigan. Swing state.

She won Michigan. Swing state.

It's not 2022 anymore. We're over Covid, and a lot of us see the BS that it was. To be clear, the ECONOMY DESTROYING Bs that it was.

Fauci even admitting the 6 foot rule had no science behind it, yet here you are shilling as ever.

That’ll still be true on trumps watch. And Biden is working on lowering rent. All trump said he’d do is drill baby drill.

economists say his tariffs will raise prices and make those peoples lives even more difficult
Do you mean these tariffs -

But it's happening under Biden.

It's not 2022 anymore. We're over Covid, and a lot of us see the BS that it was. To be clear, the ECONOMY DESTROYING Bs that it was.

Fauci even admitting the 6 foot rule had no science behind it, yet here you are shilling as ever.
Bullshit! Staying away from someone who has Covid wasn’t sound advice?

Forum List

Back