The media covered for Joe...

Do you agree with the OP?

• Yes the media is completely incompetent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't answer this poll because no matter what I choose it will be personally embarrassing

• Pineapple...same as above but I'm not self aware enough to admit that right now

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Bullshit! Staying away from someone who has Covid wasn’t sound advice?

It was staying away from EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE even if:

1. They weren't sick (and the incubation period is not long, and you're not very contagious at all until you have symptoms)

AND

2. The fact that the 6 foot rule wasn't even a scientific thing. They literally made it up.

My faith in this nation took a hard nosedive when I realized that SO MANY people like you can be SO EASILY brainwashed, to the point of having yourself injected with God only knows what.

It was staying away from EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE even if:

1. They weren't sick (and the incubation period is not long, and you're not very contagious at all until you have symptoms)

AND

2. The fact that the 6 foot rule wasn't even a scientific thing. They literally made it up.

My faith in this nation took a hard nosedive when I realized that SO MANY people like you can be SO EASILY brainwashed, to the point of having yourself injected with God only knows what.
A person could have Covid on their hands and not be sick.

A person could be 3 days away from being sick and give it to you.

oh shut up sue. You dumb bitch!

A person could have Covid on their hands and not be sick.

A person could be 3 days away from being sick and give it to you.

oh shut up sue. You dumb bitch!

Um Covid is mostly airborne. It does not live on surfaces like hands for very long if at all. That's not a major source of transportation.

You didn't read any of the science did you? None of it. The infectious window is HOURS before symptoms, not days, and even then it's very low compared to when people are symptomatic.

Of course, since you're a bootlicker, you will NEVER believe this. Your betters told you what to do and you just fell in line.

Sad. But could never be me.

The legacy media knew, and lied to your face to keep you from knowing the truth about Biden's mental decline...but they knew.

There is no doubt about that.

If you are watching legacy media to be informed... You're a fool.

They'll tell you only what they want you to know, and what they do tell you will be frame in a way that benefits their political agenda.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back