Liberal teaches 1st graders about BLM and intends to take them to BLM march

Oh boy....sounds like a real fruit loop

"Stef Bernal-Martinez, a teacher of 6-year-old children, signed up all the children in her class for a “Black Lives March and Rally” to take place during the school day, at the city’s downtown Central Park and Farmer’s Market. Ms. Bernal-Martinez describes herself as a “Radical Queer Progressive Educator” and “white-passing Xicana.”"

The most pathetic thing about this isn't the story but some limp wristed liberal pansy here will try to deny the teacher is a liberal.

Durham Central Park School Teacher Responds to 'Daily Caller' Hit Piece

Says it was their idea, not hers.

First grade. When I was in first grade we were busy learning how to read, learning basic math. Not playing social justice warrior.

Good for her

Now move along to your next bitter old white outrage of the day

oh looky here

Groups feel vindicated by report showing racial profiling in Durham traffic stops
Groups feel vindicated by report showing racial profiling in Durham traffic stops :: WRAL.com

Last edited:
Wow. These fucking liberals indoctrinate kids very early.
Yeah. Its getting bad.
----------------------------------------- been bad for years , what was it , 7 years ago some teacher teaching little kids to sing some song to mrobama . Little boys being punished for pointing their fingers and going bang bang . Little kids being punished for chewing a pop tart into the shape of a gun . Little kids being taught to be pacifists and crybabies rather than fighting a bully . ----------------- yep , its been bad for years in the public schools .

First grade. When I was in first grade we were busy learning how to read, learning basic math. Not playing social justice warrior.

Good for her

oh looky here

Groups feel vindicated by report showing racial profiling in Durham traffic stops
Groups feel vindicated by report showing racial profiling in Durham traffic stops :: WRAL.com

and I'm sure she appreciates your loyalty.

Did you have fun at the rally, and were the milk and cookies tasty?

and then parents cry about the latest outrage but the teachers just move on to another outrage telling little kids about outrageous sex practices or how the USA is a terrible country . Then there is some more outrage but then something else is done until it also warps kids young minds !!

Whats next, taking them to a Westboro Baptist protest? Why on earth would you bring children around anyone in the BLM? Its irresponsible.

Good for her

oh looky here

When the day comes and you wake up in hell. I hope you have to spend eternity with all those white crakas you bitch about daily.

Forum List

Back