Liberalism in games

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
In the upcoming Act of Aggression game you command a UN funded elite military unit called Chimera

Chimera I Origins

bloc_chimere.jpg

which is tasked with bringing down the Cartel, a shadowy group which during the Cold War had the agenda of taking down Communism. With the Cold War over the Cartel changed its agenda. Profiting from the current chaos. Seems like typical evil rich people to me. They have infiltrated numerous government organizations and agencies.

Cartel I Origins

Cartel - Act of Aggression Wiki

aoa-01.jpg

act-of-aggression-pc-1395675436-004.jpg

Basically the good guys are the United Nations and the bad guys are a shadowy group of rich guys and "private contractors" benefiting from all the suffering in the world. What is more liberal than that?

So basically it is a game where a bunch of well funded elite troops that profit off the suffering of the masses fight each other?
Do you get to pick sides ... Can you choose which group of thugs to fight for?

This has been a running theme in games for decades. That and defeating the legions of hell. Do you really have a point?

If you are interested in games and have played the final fantasy series you will like this video. Very interesting.

Basically the game is the United Nations vs American Capitalists and the military industrial complex.

11206633_1561368517460439_9170548154719462932_o.jpg

A story where the poor masses are besieged by the wealthy, yes how could this possibly be popular!? You have to be kidding right.

This is the story of Star Wars and a countless other number of movies and games. 'Liberalism' is the masses who don't like to be tread on, thus they become a ragtag bunch of Rebels fighting the Galactic Empire. Switch out the names with a myriad of other entities and villains, lather, rinse, repeat.

Or, if you think a movie or game where the wealthy crush the masses under foot and turn them into surfs will sell then get to it. It is an empty niche. (for good reason but if you have the magic formula you can make millions)

Say environment and you are a hippy

Say exploitation and you are a communist

Say military industrial complex and you are anti american scum.

So basically it is a game where a bunch of well funded elite troops that profit off the suffering of the masses fight each other?
Do you get to pick sides ... Can you choose which group of thugs to fight for?

I pick the patriots side.....

Cartels already have association with the US government by the way.

The drug trade, for example, is a profitable government enterprise.

Education will set you free too....try it...:lol:

I am asking you a question.

You said you would support the patriots. I am assuming you mean the corporate cartel state, right?

Remember to use the prefix "regressive" liberal...

Indeed, this shit turns anyone exposed into a Trump voter instantly.

Forum List

Back