Liberals and conservatives are hypocrites

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The origins of our country included the 2nd amendment to protect gun rights and we were a country built on the backs of immigrants.

Liberals say it is a different world today and we need to put restrictions on guns but we have always been a country of immigrants so we cannot put limits on immigrants.

Conservatives say we cannot change the attitude on guns from when our country was founded but we have to have different rules for immigrants because it is a different world today.
I say the world is very different today than 250 years ago so we need to deal with guns and immigrants in a different way.

The origins of our country included the 2nd amendment to protect gun rights and we were a country built on the backs of immigrants.

Liberals say it is a different world today and we need to put restrictions on guns but we have always been a country of immigrants so we cannot put limits on immigrants.

Conservatives say we cannot change the attitude on guns from when our country was founded but we have to have different rules for immigrants because it is a different world today.
I say the world is very different today than 250 years ago so we need to deal with guns and immigrants in a different way.

Times change people don't

I'm a liberal and I don't remember saying any of that shit.

I'm a liberal and I don't remember saying any of that shit.

Me too. That's a strawman right there. Shoot it.
2Kt4V9b

I don't see where the hypocrisy is. After all, firearms are protected by our constitution. Immigration is not.

Americans have a right to keep and bear arms.
Immigrants don't have a right to come to the US.

No rules have changed. Gun ownership is a right. Entry to the United States is not.

We are a country of Americans. All others are merely guests.

Forum List

Back