Liberals and the crazy things they champion for...Why?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Abortion
Criminals
illegals
Trannys
Gays and Lesbians
Welfare dependents
Big government
Legalization of drugs
Pay attention and you will hear and see Liberals debate and fight for the aforementioned with passion and conviction. Ask yourself if you've ever heard or seen a Liberal champion for anything normal and or positive. I'll never understand how anyone with a 3rd grade education can't see things fundamentally wrong with the twisted ideologies from the Left.
We raise our children on advice such as; "hang with dogs, you'll get fleas", "choose your friends wisely", "winners hang with winners"....blah, blah, blah
We say these things to encourage our children to surround themselves with good influence...it's kind of a fundamental thing that good parenting includes.
Do Liberals tell their children; " Now Johnny, you go seek the weirdest, least productive, drug using illegal criminals and make them your best friends?"
Is this just part of the twisted ideologies that have caused mass decay at the core of the Democratic Party?

Ask yourself if you've ever heard or seen a Liberal champion for anything normal and or positive.

:desk:

Ummm..... I got your positive right here --

United-States-Constitution.jpg

I'll never understand how anyone with a 3rd grade education can't see things fundamentally wrong with the twisted ideologies from the Left.

I'll never understand how anyone with a 3rd grade education still can't distinguish between "Liberal", "the left" and "the Democratic Party". Let alone between "politics" and "social mores".

I guess "with a 3rd grade education" is the crucial phrase.

Ask yourself if you've ever heard or seen a Liberal champion for anything normal and or positive.

Haha...now that's some funny shit. Way to spin it!
You can't be serious?

I'll never understand how anyone with a 3rd grade education can't see things fundamentally wrong with the twisted ideologies from the Left.

I'll never understand how anyone with a 3rd grade education still can't distinguish between "Liberal", "the left" and "the Democratic Party".

There is no difference anymore...you whackos are all the same. All Regressives.

You can't be serious?

I'll never understand how anyone with a 3rd grade education still can't distinguish between "Liberal", "the left" and "the Democratic Party". Let alone between "politics" and "social mores".

QED.

You can't be serious?

I'll never understand how anyone with a 3rd grade education still can't distinguish between "Liberal", "the left" and "the Democratic Party".

Then you should have no problem proving that every single liberal in the US is as you have described....

Barak Obama spent 8 years violating both Constitution and Law.

Hmmm...one thing 'normal' they embrace & 'champion'?! Oh yeah, Minimum Wage for all workers.... Oh wait...nevermind:

Fight for 15 champion DNC sued for not paying minimum wage - Hot Air

"Dozens of field workers have filed a class action lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee, claiming the party that is pushing employers to pay a $15 minimum wage and more in overtime failed to pay overtime and minimum wages to its own employees."

Barak Obama spent 8 years violating both Constitution and Law.

Hmmm...one thing 'normal' they embrace & 'champion'?! Oh yeah, Minimum Wage for all workers.... Oh wait...nevermind:

Fight for 15 champion DNC sued for not paying minimum wage - Hot Air

"Dozens of field workers have filed a class action lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee, claiming the party that is pushing employers to pay a $15 minimum wage and more in overtime failed to pay overtime and minimum wages to its own employees."

Guess I'll have to expand post three:

I'll never understand how anyone with a 3rd grade education still can't distinguish between "Liberal", "the left", "the Democratic Party" and "Barak [sic] Obama".. Let alone between "politics" and "social mores".

Let alone what a Composition Fallacy is.

I'll never understand how anyone with a 3rd grade education still can't distinguish between "Liberal", "the left", "the Democratic Party" and "Barak [sic] Obama".. Let alone between "politics" and "social mores".

Those are the same people who continue to push false accusations while having zero evidence.

Those are the same people who continue to push false accusations while having zero evidence.
Like the Clintoon murders..

You can't be serious?

Then you should have no problem proving that every single liberal in the US is as you have described....

Nobody's really cares to acknowledge the 2% of anything...it's kind of a waste of time and effort. Democrats and traditional Libs have fallen prey to and embraced the new age Progressive loon hood.

You can't be serious?

Nobody's really cares to acknowledge the 2% of anything...it's kind of a waste of time and effort. Democrats and traditional Libs have fallen prey to and embraced the new age Progressive loon hood.
I haven't yet, you may assume I have, just to help you"argument"..

Like "three million illegals voted".

Abortion
Criminals
illegals
Trannys
Gays and Lesbians
Welfare dependents
Big government
Legalization of drugs
Pay attention and you will hear and see Liberals debate and fight for the aforementioned with passion and conviction. Ask yourself if you've ever heard or seen a Liberal champion for anything normal and or positive. I'll never understand how anyone with a 3rd grade education can't see things fundamentally wrong with the twisted ideologies from the Left.
We raise our children on advice such as; "hang with dogs, you'll get fleas", "choose your friends wisely", "winners hang with winners"....blah, blah, blah
We say these things to encourage our children to surround themselves with good influence...it's kind of a fundamental thing that good parenting includes.
Do Liberals tell their children; " Now Johnny, you go seek the weirdest, least productive, drug using illegal criminals and make them your best friends?"
Is this just part of the twisted ideologies that have caused mass decay at the core of the Democratic Party?
"Progressives" (ha) naturally divide all relationships into "oppressed/oppressor". Once they have identified the "oppressed" group, they will defend that group no matter what, no matter what that group does, no matter what it does to the country, beyond all reason, even if it ultimately harms that group itself. They are animated by their maternal side, and nothing will change that.

Examples of their "oppressed/oppressor" template:

Oppressed - Oppressor
Government - Business
The World - America
Muslims - Christians/Jews
Atheists - Christians
Liberals - Conservatives
Blacks - Whites
Employee - Employer
Earth - Humans
Animals - Humans
Gays - Straights
Women - Men
Poor - Rich
Unsuccessful - Successful
"Workers" - Management

Once you recognize the template, the behaviors are explainable.

Last edited:
Abortion
Criminals
illegals
Trannys
Gays and Lesbians
Welfare dependents
Big government
Legalization of drugs
"Progressives" (ha) naturally divide all relationships into "oppressed/oppressor". Once they have identified the "oppressed" group, they will defend that group no matter what, no matter what that group does, no matter what it does to the country, beyond all reason, even if it ultimately harms that group. They are animated by their maternal side, and nothing will change that.

Examples of their "oppressed/oppressor" template:

Oppressed - Oppressor
Government - Business
The World - America
Muslims - Christians/Jews
Blacks - Whites
Employee - Employer
Gays - Straights
Women - Men
Poor - Rich
Unsuccessful - Successful
"Workers" - Management

Once you recognize the template, the behaviors are explainable.

I think you left out a dichotomy, to wit:

Facts - USMB troll thread creators

Like "three million illegals voted".

Like "Barak [sic] Obama born in Kenya", until no longer convenient to have been born there, then he wasn't.

Last edited:
Abortion
Criminals
illegals
Trannys
Gays and Lesbians
Welfare dependents
Big government
Legalization of drugs
When there is a division between left and right, the left always side with anti-Biblical evil. On every issue, every time.

Abortion
Criminals
illegals
Trannys
Gays and Lesbians
Welfare dependents
Big government
Legalization of drugs
When there is a division between left and right, the left always side with anti-Biblical evil. On every issue, every time.

Equal rights for gays is evil?

Abortion
Criminals
illegals
Trannys
Gays and Lesbians
Welfare dependents
Big government
Legalization of drugs

Equal rights for gays is evil?
Homosexuals do not have equal rights, they have been made superior above other groups.

Abortion
Criminals
illegals
Trannys
Gays and Lesbians
Welfare dependents
Big government
Legalization of drugs
beats having nothing but repeal?

Forum List

Back