Liberals are Still Anti-War, Just Like During Vietnam

Lefties are about being contrarian to whatever their political opponents are doing.

They just want money and power. They don’t care about truly governing the US to be a great nation. They’d love us to be an “also ran” as long as they are controlling the citizens.

It never ceases to amaze me how utterly ignorant, misinformed and flat out dishonest Republican voters are about voters on the left.

It’s like listening to the anti-communist rhetoric of the 1950’s. Roy Cohn must be laughing from his perch in hell.

Why is Trumps drone strike worse than any of Obama’s?

Some things never change.

<< Led by student organizations like Students for a Democratic Society, the antiwar movement developed rapidly, and by 1969, hundreds of thousands of people were demonstrating against the war. >>

Antiwar History: Vietnam

All decent people are ANTI-WAR.

If you conservatives are PRO-war then you just are NOT decent people.

However.....since conservatives LOVE war so much rational people must prepare for it

There will always be conservatives rising to positions of power with the intent of waging wars

Politically I'm a bit left of center and am anti-war. I find the conservative's pie in the sky dreams of their effectiveness to be pretty much on par with the liberals' social legislation.

Politically I'm a bit left of center and am anti-war. I find the conservative's pie in the sky dreams of their effectiveness to be pretty much on par with the liberals' social legislation.
You and I are on almost the same wavelength there . I'm probably a bit more left of center ,,,a bit

He was plotting to kill many more Americans ?? Does the POS have any proof of his BS? And why not before now ? The moron broke the pact and now we'll pay a price

When you take actions you have to know what the consequences are Trump the moron has no fn idea

Lefties are about being contrarian to whatever their political opponents are doing.

They just want money and power. They don’t care about truly governing the US to be a great nation. They’d love us to be an “also ran” as long as they are controlling the citizens.

You're certainly being controlled.

This attack was said to be made to protect out soldiers and others overseas Is there 1 just one republican here that doesn't think their moron put all those in GREATER danger?

I am, by an overreaching federal government.

Why can’t you communists leave the rest of us the fuck alone?

See my point. You are controlled and I'm not a communist or even a dem just a never trumper and always will be.

Some things never change.

<< Led by student organizations like Students for a Democratic Society, the antiwar movement developed rapidly, and by 1969, hundreds of thousands of people were demonstrating against the war. >>

Antiwar History: Vietnam

Heck, liberals aren't alone. A more inclusive and more accurate statement would be "Sane patriotic people are anti-war".

See my point. You are controlled and I'm not a communist or even a dem just a never trumper and always will be.

You think freely, good for you.

So you think Obama should have been executed for war crimes for the wars he started and the thousands of people he murdered in the Middle East? Or are you controlled by the Democrats and the corporate media that is their propaganda machine?

Forum List

Back