Liberals: Are You Really Happy with your President?

How can they be?
If all the current scandals happened during the Bush Administration they would all be going berserk.
Now they are happening with their beloved Messiah at the helm, many realize that Obama is in over his head but they will say nothing since it is the Liberal's duty never to admit they or their candidates are wrong.

And if they happened under the Bush admin you would be on here defending him just like liberals are. I swear politics has devolved into something akin to rival sports teams. Your side can do nothing wrong and you defend them with blind faith.

Absolute BS......
I was against the Patriot Act since its' inception. That was a major mistake on Bush's part. So your premise is wrong to begin with.

How can they be?
If all the current scandals happened during the Bush Administration they would all be going berserk.
Now they are happening with their beloved Messiah at the helm, many realize that Obama is in over his head but they will say nothing since it is the Liberal's duty never to admit they or their candidates are wrong.

And if they happened under the Bush admin you would be on here defending him just like liberals are. I swear politics has devolved into something akin to rival sports teams. Your side can do nothing wrong and you defend them with blind faith.

Absolute BS......
I was against the Patriot Act since its' inception. That was a major mistake on Bush's part. So your premise is wrong to begin with.

Bullshit, I forget, when was the tea party march on Washington as a response to the Patriot act? Nadda....you guys were used and abused just like the left was. Corporate proffits skyrocketed under both Bush's and Obama's presidencies and you and me and the other working class schleps are fighting over the crumbs. What really scares them is if the working class, repub and dem ever joined together.

First of all, don't tell me that he is President of all Americans. The recent revelations about the IRS have put the last nail in that coffin. But the larger question remains: Is this the type of administration you would like future Presidents to model theirs after? Do you really believe in "win at all costs" even when it undermines your supposed core principles?

How in the world did we impose Chicago-style politics on the entire country? Should we move the Capitol back there just to complete the process? Good grief, are we bent on going from bad to worse? When and where will it end?

When you have some evidence that implicates the president in any wrongdoing,

then you can stop trolling.

Absolute BS......

Bullshit, I forget, when was the tea party march on Washington as a response to the Patriot act? Nadda....you guys were used and abused just like the left was. Corporate proffits skyrocketed under both Bush's and Obama's presidencies and you and me and the other working class schleps are fighting over the crumbs. What really scares them is if the working class, repub and dem ever joined together.

USAPATRIOT Act-2001.
Tea Party-2007.

Fail.

First of all, don't tell me that he is President of all Americans. The recent revelations about the IRS have put the last nail in that coffin. But the larger question remains: Is this the type of administration you would like future Presidents to model theirs after? Do you really believe in "win at all costs" even when it undermines your supposed core principles?

How in the world did we impose Chicago-style politics on the entire country? Should we move the Capitol back there just to complete the process? Good grief, are we bent on going from bad to worse? When and where will it end?

What Administration laid the foundation for this?

George Washington's?

ANother "BOOSH!" call. It's like Obama has done nothing in office except mindlessly execute Bush's policies. Anything good is from Obama's policies. ANything bad is the result of Bush's tenure--five years ago.

As far as "George Washington's" , they may have had their own less technologically advanced way of doing the same thing.

That "BOOSH! call" crap is a cop out from the question I asked. Facts are facts. I actually think that a lot of the same things preceded Bush by decades. Where did I say that "Anything good is from Obama's policies. ANything bad is the result of Bush's tenure--five years ago."?
If I agree with a policy, I don't care what party the person belongs to. I am policy and issue oriented instead of being a partisan hack.

My greatest Obama disappointment: When it became obvious that he was going to protect Bush from prosecution. Obama made it clear with his "looking forward, not backward" rhetoric.

My greatest Obama disappointment: When it became obvious that he was going to protect Bush from prosecution. Obama made it clear with his "looking forward, not backward" rhetoric.

and if he did not do that....then it would leave him unprotected if he fucks up big time.....no President is going to go for that against another President.......

He's looking forward by blaming Bush for everything wrong with His presidency and by excusing himself from the need to do anything to fix the nation?

485311_594989440511970_1289909119_n_zps27b497cd.jpg

When you have some evidence that implicates the president in any wrongdoing,

then you can stop trolling.

When you have any evidence suggesting he didn't commit any wrongdoing, then you can stop trolling.

I defend him because of all the radical wingnut personal attacks, conspiracy theories and witch hunts. Plus, wingnuts even attack his wife - the First Lady (sometimes their children). Hell, you wingnuts are still hopping down the birther trail.

You really are the ultimate study in bullshit.

Forum List

Back