Liberals: Are You Really Happy with your President?

barrry_zpsea995938.jpg

That was kind of inevitable. The Left fell in love with the "first black president" meme and defended it until it became apparent that he was little better than an African dictator. They refused to treat him equally to a white man and did not vet him on his character, his past, or the issues.

First of all, don't tell me that he is President of all Americans. The recent revelations about the IRS have put the last nail in that coffin. But the larger question remains: Is this the type of administration you would like future Presidents to model theirs after? Do you really believe in "win at all costs" even when it undermines your supposed core principles?

How in the world did we impose Chicago-style politics on the entire country? Should we move the Capitol back there just to complete the process? Good grief, are we bent on going from bad to worse? When and where will it end?

When you have some evidence that implicates the president in any wrongdoing,

then you can stop trolling.

When you have any evidence suggesting he didn't commit any wrongdoing, then you can stop trolling.

Weird, here I was taught that, in this country, you were presumed innocent until proven guilty. But now, under right wing wack jobs, you have to prove your innocence.

When did that change? Oh I know, when the black guy stole the silver from the WH. Or something like that.

When you have some evidence that implicates the president in any wrongdoing,

then you can stop trolling.

When you have any evidence suggesting he didn't commit any wrongdoing, then you can stop trolling.

Weird, here I was taught that, in this country, you were presumed innocent until proven guilty. But now, under right wing wack jobs, you have to prove your innocence.

When did that change? Oh I know, when the black guy stole the silver from the WH. Or something like that.

You weren't taught anything. That's for sure.
Innocent until proven guilty is a court of law. This is the court of public opinion. Different rules,you racist motherfucking rat bastard.

You weren't taught anything. That's for sure.
Innocent until proven guilty is a court of law. This is the court of public opinion. Different rules,you racist motherfucking rat bastard.

So you are just running your cocksucking mouth for fun and pleasure eh? That's what I thought to.

But go ahead and stick your fuking court of public opinion up your ass. OK.

My greatest Obama disappointment: When it became obvious that he was going to protect Bush from prosecution. Obama made it clear with his "looking forward, not backward" rhetoric.

Pfft...

And now for a real disappointment...

"Too big to fail" banks are STILL too big to fail. If we had the same circumstances that we had in the fall of 2008, the President would be forced to do the same thing over again--bail them out. Mr. Obama should be ashamed of himself for allowing this to continue, the $700B that we spent to stabilize the economy was wasted.

That's number one.

That along with shortening his stroke on the ACA, basically trusting Congress to act and, even now, thinking he could deal with these irrational actors, insulating himself with a very small group of advisors, placing too little perhaps, importance on the power of the Presidency, and caring about his 3rd term that won't happen.

First of all, don't tell me that he is President of all Americans. The recent revelations about the IRS have put the last nail in that coffin. But the larger question remains: Is this the type of administration you would like future Presidents to model theirs after? Do you really believe in "win at all costs" even when it undermines your supposed core principles?

How in the world did we impose Chicago-style politics on the entire country? Should we move the Capitol back there just to complete the process? Good grief, are we bent on going from bad to worse? When and where will it end?

He IS the President of all People. Sorry you conservatives lost your hero Osama Bin Laden, but he would have taken you folks out too.

Yeah..pretty happy. Happy with Clinton too.

You happy with Bush?

Quote: Originally Posted by Osomir
I'm not sure I'd label myself a liberal, but I do tend to like President Obama's Foreign policy platform (with some exceptions of course).
And, just WHAT is His Imperial Highness's foreign policy platform? Along with that, which parts of that platform has he accomplished??

It's like this... "do I WANT someone listening in on my phone conversations"? Well, actually, I don't give a rats ass. I have nothing to "hide". Is it an intrusion? Yes. But, WE'RE AT FREAKIN' WAR! "SHOULD" America's intelligence agencies listen in on "SUSPECTED" communications with "KNOWN TERRORIST COUNTRIES"?

YOU BET YOUR FREAKIN' ASS!!!

You're an IDIOT and a damn TERRORIST SYMPATHISER if you think otherwise.

(Why are some young people so mother fucking STUPID?)

Whoever doesn't realize by now that this whole thing is just more crap from the left in their ever going attempt to bring this President down, fueled by their burning HATE for him, must have their head buried up their.... posterior orifice....

yikes.jpg

I'd think the left should HOPE there ISN'T hearings, because if there is, they'll be the ones that leave with a black eye... as usual.

Hmmmm

Last edited:

He IS the President of all People. Sorry you conservatives lost your hero Osama Bin Laden, but he would have taken you folks out too.

Yeah..pretty happy. Happy with Clinton too.

You happy with Bush?
yea you would think.....i dont feel he is and i dont feel Bush was.....the last guy as far as i am concerned who was ,was Clinton.....

Forum List

Back