🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Attack Anti-Vaxxers

Wow, just wow.

---Horrid Website Shames Those Dubbed “Anti-Vaxxers” Who’ve Died Following COVID Diagnosis---

So what is the problem ?The truth needs to be told. It could save lives. Get over it

Last edited:
Shows a bunch of communist wannabee Moonbats who are evil fucks..........

Kinda like the trash that hang around here on these boards..........Posting body bag threads......

Oh well......No one listens to the Moonbats anyways.

You people have a problem with the truth. Too bad if it hurts. The lies that you spread are killing people. These people. You have blood on your hands

Says a Josef Mengele wannabe who advocates forcing us all to be injected with dangerous experimental drugs that are proven, in some cases to be deadly.

If you're looking for blood, look at what is dripping profusely from your own hands.

Kinda like the trash that hang around here on these boards..........Posting body bag threads......
Like the ones about Harry Reid dying, and how RWI's would love to piss on his grave.

You mean trashy posters like that? I agree.

Like the ones about Harry Reid dying, and how RWI's would love to piss on his grave.

You mean trashy posters like that? I agree.
Like you and others doing body bag threads........And give out misinformation on cheap drugs because Gov't is your Religion and your God.

Pushing a vaccine that doesn't work while the cheap drugs used all over the world are working.

You SUCK.......Yes that is my opinion.

My favorite one is "everyone was wearing masks so that stopped the flu over the last year". Huh, so why didn't it stop covid? Flu just decided to take a year off after showing up every year for millenias. What a miracle.
Covid is the miracle cure for the Flu..........Just disappears as fast as the standard of living with these Moonbats shutting every thing down............

Kinda like that mosquito fence I just got..........Chain link with a gate on it so they can't get into my yard...........Great sfuff

Forum List

Back