🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals- blacks vs hispanics- old vs. new poster child for left?

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
well? Once Barry brings over all the illegals and hispanics outnumber blacks in the dem party, what do you think will happen? Will SOME blacks finally see the light and educate themselves on the benefits of becoming a conservative, once they realize they have been used for decades because of the color of their skin and been replaced by the illegals?

well? Once Barry brings over all the illegals and hispanics outnumber blacks in the dem party, what do you think will happen? Will SOME blacks finally see the light and educate themselves on the benefits of becoming a conservative, once they realize they have been used for decades because of the color of their skin and been replaced by the illegals?
Gold Star!
BOBO is just the front man for the DNC.
When the DNC realized their 'plantation negroes' couldn't be counted on to turn out to vote what else could the DNC do?
But being as stupid as LIBs are they are underestimating the backlash by people with jobs who pay income taxes.
Ask anyone of them how they feel about millions of illegal Hispanics about to compete for a job that even legal Americans can't find.

well? Once Barry brings over all the illegals and hispanics outnumber blacks in the dem party, what do you think will happen?

I think that is the end of your silly hypothetical.

My turn

Now, If your if's were a fifth how drunk would you be? What do you think will happen?

well? Once Barry brings over all the illegals and hispanics outnumber blacks in the dem party, what do you think will happen?

My turn

Now, If your if's were a fifth how drunk would you be? What do you think will happen?
Got anything intelligent to bring to the debate?
Apparently not.

Its not a debate, its akin to debating Star Wars. Except Star Wars was written by someone intelligent and doesnt suck like the OP's fiction

My turn

Apparently not.

Its not a debate, its akin to debating Star Wars. Except Star Wars was written by someone intelligent and doesnt suck like the OP's fiction

hey dumbass...... do you know how to read?

BlackNews.com - Hispanics Outnumber Blacks In Most U.S. Cities

the above link was from 3.5 years ago, asshat. It's more now. It will be a ton more after Obama brings the illegals over.

WASHINGTON (April 15, 2011) -- Hispanics now outnumber African-Americans for the first time in most U.S. metropolitan areas, shifting the political and racial dynamics in cities once dominated by whites and blacks.

Census figures released Thursday highlight the growing diversity of the nation’s 366 metro areas, which were home to a record 83.7 percent share of the U.S. population. The numbers from the 2010 count are already having a big effect on redistricting in many states, where district boundary lines are being redrawn based on population size and racial makeup.

My turn

Apparently not.

hey dumbass...... do you know how to read?

BlackNews.com - Hispanics Outnumber Blacks In Most U.S. Cities

Theres no debate here THIS is a fact. Do you know the difference?

Gold Star!
BOBO is just the front man for the DNC.
When the DNC realized their 'plantation negroes' couldn't be counted on to turn out to vote what else could the DNC do?
But being as stupid as LIBs are they are underestimating the backlash by people with jobs who pay income taxes.
Ask anyone of them how they feel about millions of illegal Hispanics about to compete for a job that even legal Americans can't find.

I now know why you racist pig boys support banning abortion even in the cases of rape--you see it as your best and only chance to procreate.

Forum List

Back