Liberals blame guns

Just for the record, I'm liberal and never blame a gun for much of anything.

Nope, I believe idiots like the OP because they care nothing about safety or education and, instead of taking responsibility for their wors and actions, they ALWAYS say "liberals did it".

OP - grow up.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Nope, I believe idiots like the OP because they care nothing about safety or education and, instead of taking responsibility for their wors and actions, they ALWAYS say "liberals did it".

OP - grow up.

oh please, ypu left wingers blame guns, never other tools though.

And you excuse killers with they're misunderstood or racism or some other bullshit

The alt right excuse killers because the Alt Right misunderstand the root causes of violence in our culture. Guns For Ever'body is not the answer.

The alt right excuse killers because the Alt Right misunderstand the root causes of violence in our culture. Guns For Ever'body is not the answer.

jakey still on the alt right kick. this guy is still a clown.

we dont excuse killers on the right we want them executed, liberals like you want to make them better people....awwwwwwww but it doesnt help the victims or ther families.

Wild guess here, the root causes of violence are stupid people....and the left is the winner of that category.

OP - grow up.

And you excuse killers with they're misunderstood or racism or some other bullshit
I constantly say that guns are innocent. They are just inanimate objects.

OP - grow up.

you know the left blames guns on every attack, even ones without guns.

is not one person on tjem left upset that this chick got away with killing someone?

OP - grow up.

you know the left blames guns on every attack, even ones without guns. is not one person on tjem left upset that this chick got away with killing someone?
Everyone? Identify them. Be specific. Need evidence.

OP - grow up.

you know the left blames guns on every attack, even ones without guns. is not one person on tjem left upset that this chick got away with killing someone?
Everyone? Identify them. Be specific. Need evidence.

jake you never provide shit, so no......you already know im right

we dont excuse killers on the right we want them executed, liberals like you want to make them better people....awwwwwwww but it doesnt help the victims or ther families.
Remember Felons vote also, at lease in PENN

It's An absolutely right, that's what firearm ownership is

OP - grow up.

The left needs good excuses, not fallacy induced fantasy, like the right wing. There was no gun involved in this incident.

Seems odd that it went that far, since the victim didn't seem to be defending herself. Most guys, i presume, would have let up if the other guy is not defending himself, after only a few punches.

with guys, the "rule is: make the other guy have a Very Good Reason"

Who wants "guns for everybody"? People on the right only want law abiding citizens to have guns, for protection against criminals.

Forum List

Back