liberals confuse me

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The DOW is down supposedly because instead of letting people opt out of Obamacare like they were Democrat politicians, Obama would rather shutdown the government.

But instead of saying "horray for hurting evil 1%ers, liberals are mad that the DOW is down

Wtf

Is the stock market good or evil

The DOW is down supposedly because instead of letting people opt out of Obamacare like they were Democrat politicians, Obama would rather shutdown the government.

But instead of saying "horray for hurting evil 1%ers, liberals are mad that the DOW is down

Wtf

You're just confused, period. Quit trying to blame your problems on others.

Wtf

How many threads do we need on green eggs and ham bullshit

Do you have a 401k like I do? I remember when it lost 40% of its value when that jackass Bush was in office.

Wtf

No one could ever explain to me
why Democrats claim to be prochoice
but flipped either 180 or 360 on the health care mandates
where federal govt imposed mandates that penalize those defending 'free choice'?

All of a sudden, prolife folks are screaming about free choice
and prochoice want to "impose policies that will save lives"

Double WTFFFF ???

Sounds like both shoes are on the other feet now.
Is this the lesson we were supposed to learn from Bush and Obama?

Wtf

You're not expecting consistency from the left, are you?

These are the people who operate on Doublethink.

Forum List

Back