Liberals constantly lie because of the Rules for Radicals Playbook.

Liberals and their Rules for Radicals are extreme like Fundamentalist Islamic Terrorists. How Extrem

• Very Extreme, since liberals have no morals.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Somewhat extreme because they at least dont behead people yet, but burn cities and punch women.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderately extreme, because they lie and cheat and steal whenever they can , just to get their power

• A little extreme, because unlike their Muslim brothers, they hate all of US, yet follow the law(BS)

• Liberals are clueless, they allow their political hacks to dictate to them their marching orders.

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Prologue
"The Revolutionary force today has two targets, moral as well as material. Its young protagonists are one moment reminiscent of the idealistic early Christians, yet they also urge violence and cry, 'Burn the system down!' They have no illusions about the system, but plenty of illusions about the way to change our world. It is to this point that I have written this book."
. The Purpose
In this book we are concerned with how to create mass organizations to seize power and give it to the people; to realize the democratic dream of equality, justice, peace.... "Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.' This means revolution." p.3
Just one example of the Lies from Liberals.
On the welcome page, this was posted.
yiostheoyGold Member Monday at 9:52 AM #35
I'm Kelly, from Canada. I'm a seeker for what's going on that the media isn't telling us. I want to understand what people are thinking, and am open to new ideas.
andaronjimGold Member Apr 17, 2017 at 7:31 AM #7
Welcome to the mud pit, as there is plenty of mud slung around. If you think that you are going to learn something here, don't hold your breath. There are some here, who will spew all the FAUX information, while there are some here trying to right the lies. You make the choice which side you believe, and once again welcome.
The best way to ensure you are going to learn something is to put andaronjim on your ignore list.

We call it "the iggy list" here.

He is on mine.
Yet how could he have known what I said if he had me on his "IGGY LIST". So he recommends the new poster to ignore me "Fairness Doctrine" and restriction of free speech, yet he LIED to Kelly in his post. Do you see any similarities between the radical Muslims and radical Liberals?

Radical Muslims like guns......................Radial Liberals hate guns...
thJVO3G3KC.jpg thQ7MY18XU.jpg

Attachments

• thQ7MY18XU.jpg
    thQ7MY18XU.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 32
Extreme right wing regressives like andaronjim are as likely to lie as lefty progressives.

Both sides use the Alinksy-Limbaugh rules for political advantage.

Extreme right wing regressives like andaronjim are as likely to lie as lefty progressives.

What is the matter Jake, you don't like it when the TRUTH is presented? Notice that he didn't DENY the charges against him, just tried to slander me as one of his corrupt ilk? That is how stupid the left really is, and why the slimy, sickly, crooked, vagina candidate lost the 2017 election, because more people in more states, didn't like liberalism and the deception of that ideology.

basket-of-deplorables.jpg

Saul Alinsky's Zombie is hiding under your bed, right now. He wanted to eat your brains, but then he found out you don't have any.

It is the Conservatives who are the radicals

They are the ones trying to tear down government

Saul Alinsky's Zombie is hiding under your bed, right now. He wanted to eat your brains, but then he found out you don't have any.
Here is another example of the LIES from the left. JoeBlow has 2 houses with double the CO2 output so you would think he would give up one of them so "GLOBAL WARMING" would decrease and the oceans would recede. But JoeBlow wants everyone else to give up theirs, but not him, for he is "Do as I say, not as I do". Right Joe?

I keep hearing about that book. I guess I might as well get a copy.

Notice the name and how he is lying with it "Rightwinger". Such obvious deception that they don't even know they are doing it, unless he really does know it, then he is being Evil in his liberal way. If you notice the Dedication of the Rules of Radicals it points right to the original founder of the liberal party. "Lucifer". The Father of Lies. Cant get any more obvious than that.
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

"you don't like it when the TRUTH is presented" might have a shot if andaronjim ever presented the truth.

"you don't like it when the TRUTH is presented" might have a shot if andaronjim ever presented the truth.
From the guy who so far as I can tell, has never posted anything true on this site. At least I put up links showing my side, all you do is say something without any proof, like the Sociopath that you are. Notice again, we are 2 pages in and not one of them have denied my charges against them and debate the issue, just go on the attack, typical of the Rules?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Notice the name and how he is lying with it "Rightwinger". Such obvious deception that they don't even know they are doing it, unless he really does know it, then he is being Evil in his liberal way. If you notice the Dedication of the Rules of Radicals it points right to the original founder of the liberal party. "Lucifer". The Father of Lies. Cant get any more obvious than that.
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Rules for Radicals now doubles as the GOP playbook

There are two books in play right now, the right which uses God's book, "The Bible". If you are moral and conservative then it is the Bible.
and the left which uses Lucifer's book, "The Rules for Radicals". If you are immoral and liberal then it is the Rules for Radicals, which one are you? Liberal or Conservative. We already know which, the liars, Jake, LeftWinger, and Bullshitdog are.

There are two books in play right now, the right which uses God's book, "The Bible". If you are moral and conservative then it is the Bible.
and the left which uses Lucifer's book, "The Rules for Radicals". If you are immoral and liberal then it is the Rules for Radicals, which one are you? Liberal or Conservative. We already know which, the liars, Jake, LeftWinger, and Bullshitdog are.
foghorn1.gif

Forum List

Back