Liberals constantly lie because of the Rules for Radicals Playbook.

Liberals and their Rules for Radicals are extreme like Fundamentalist Islamic Terrorists. How Extrem

• Very Extreme, since liberals have no morals.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Somewhat extreme because they at least dont behead people yet, but burn cities and punch women.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderately extreme, because they lie and cheat and steal whenever they can , just to get their power

• A little extreme, because unlike their Muslim brothers, they hate all of US, yet follow the law(BS)

• Liberals are clueless, they allow their political hacks to dictate to them their marching orders.

• Total voters
It is the Conservatives who are the radicals

They are the ones trying to tear down government
Notice the name and how he is lying with it "Rightwinger". Such obvious deception that they don't even know they are doing it, unless he really does know it, then he is being Evil in his liberal way. If you notice the Dedication of the Rules of Radicals it points right to the original founder of the liberal party. "Lucifer". The Father of Lies. Cant get any more obvious than that.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Rules for Radicals now doubles as the GOP playbook
There are two books in play right now, the right which uses God's book, "The Bible". If you are moral and conservative then it is the Bible.
and the left which uses Lucifer's book, "The Rules for Radicals". If you are immoral and liberal then it is the Rules for Radicals, which one are you? Liberal or Conservative. We already know which, the liars, Jake, LeftWinger, and Bullshitdog are.

Now that's just plain funny.

"you don't like it when the TRUTH is presented" might have a shot if andaronjim ever presented the truth.
From the guy who so far as I can tell, has never posted anything true on this site. At least I put up links showing my side, all you do is say something without any proof, like the Sociopath that you are. Notice again, we are 2 pages in and not one of them have denied my charges against them and debate the issue, just go on the attack, typical of the Rules?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
All andaronjim does is troll here. Your links are non-objective and confirm your cognitive bias. Critical thinking is alien to you. You do meet the definition of a sociopath.

What you think is your reality, and you believe it is the same reality for others.

Notice the name and how he is lying with it "Rightwinger". Such obvious deception that they don't even know they are doing it, unless he really does know it, then he is being Evil in his liberal way. If you notice the Dedication of the Rules of Radicals it points right to the original founder of the liberal party. "Lucifer". The Father of Lies. Cant get any more obvious than that.
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

There are two books in play right now, the right which uses God's book, "The Bible". If you are moral and conservative then it is the Bible.
and the left which uses Lucifer's book, "The Rules for Radicals". If you are immoral and liberal then it is the Rules for Radicals, which one are you? Liberal or Conservative. We already know which, the liars, Jake, LeftWinger, and Bullshitdog are.
You are no true Christian, andaronjim. You would not lie if you were one.

You are no true Christian, andaronjim. You would not lie if you were one.
Notice how the Hypocrite tries to use my faith against me, which is right in line of the Rules for Radicals. They cant argue the fact, so resort to the liberal tactics. I know I am imperfect but through God I can achieve it, while you think you are Gods gift to humanity, but to the rest of US you are just evil as shit.

4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

Andaronjim attacked the faith of others, than cries when he is told that he does not measure up as a true Christian.

He is turnspeaking, a typical Alinsky tactic.

Andaronjim attacked the faith of others, than cries when he is told that he does not measure up as a true Christian.

Don't give me that shit Jake, you are a believer in the liberals immorality, is that the new religion you and your ilk are now calling it? For if you believed in God, you wouldn't be following those that follow Lucifer. Do you follow Lucifer Jake? Are you a liberal like Obama and Hillary?

"Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky
Hillary, Obama and the Cult of Alinsky: "True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within. Alinsky viewed revolution as a slow, patient process. The trick was to penetrate existing institutions such as churches, unions and political parties.... Many leftists view Hillary as a sell-out because she claims to hold moderate views on some issues. However, Hillary is simply following Alinsky’s counsel to do and say whatever it takes to gain power.
I would say be honest now Jake, but since we all know you are a liberal, honesty isn't in your forte..

Still waiting Jake for your links proving your points......
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
I have above and you don't like them.

My links are your posts, which clearly sociopathical: you think what you believe is reality despite the facts, andaronjim.

My links are your posts, which clearly sociopathical: you think what you believe is reality despite the facts, andaronjim.
Okay, loonie one, what ever you believe.

Okay, loonie one, what ever you believe.
You have trouble with people who disagree with you.. You always have since you were little. You hate anything that disturbs your cognitive dissonace, which is whatever you like is Good and whatever you dislike is Bad. Your life runs that way, yes?

. The Purpose
In this book we are concerned with how to create mass organizations to seize power and give it to the people; to realize the democratic dream of equality, justice, peace.... "Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.'
No wonder the worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascist Right hate Alinsky!!!!!

Last edited:
If you notice the Dedication of the Rules of Radicals it points right to the original founder of the liberal party. "Lucifer". The Father of Lies. Cant get any more obvious than that.
Notice how the worthless lying America-hating scum Right LIE about the dedication in a thread dedicated to accusing the Left of lying.
The book was actually dedicated to Alinsky's wife IRENE!!!!

The actual dedication page:
beck-rules-2.jpg

The people, through their representation, should be governing, andaronjim, not the corporations.

Here is another example of the LIES from the left. JoeBlow has 2 houses with double the CO2 output so you would think he would give up one of them so "GLOBAL WARMING" would decrease and the oceans would recede. But JoeBlow wants everyone else to give up theirs, but not him, for he is "Do as I say, not as I do". Right Joe?

again, it isn't homes causing the global warming, dude. It's big oil and coal burning fossil fuels. I use nice clean natural gas and nuclear....

Here is another example of the LIES from the left. JoeBlow has 2 houses with double the CO2 output so you would think he would give up one of them so "GLOBAL WARMING" would decrease and the oceans would recede. But JoeBlow wants everyone else to give up theirs, but not him, for he is "Do as I say, not as I do". Right Joe?

again, it isn't homes causing the global warming, dude. It's big oil and coal burning fossil fuels. I use nice clean natural gas and nuclear....
So being the rich guy you are, you want those less fortunate not to heat their houses with cheaper coal or oil? Ah ha, now we see how liberals really feel for the poor.

So being the rich guy you are, you want those less fortunate not to heat their houses with cheaper coal or oil? Ah ha, now we see how liberals really feel for the poor.

Nobody heats their house with coal anymore, dude.

In fact,t he reality is, Coal is dying and good riddance.

Not that the Right wing won't stop telling the white trash they are totally bringing those coal jobs back.

Forum List

Back