🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Defend Mestizo Teen Who Raped And Murdered White Little Girl

Liberals have defended the deaths of tens of millions since Roe V Wade.

Why are you surprised by your own OP? :dunno:

In your first link, it says the mother of the victim bonded with the mother of the piece of shit that killed her daughter. God help the children of liberals.

So you find the two mothers acting like Christians should- to be sickening?

It's an unlikely bond between two heartbroken women - the mother of murdered California girl Madyson 'Maddy' Middleton, and the mother of the teenager charged with murdering her.

But Maddy's mom, Laura Jordan, has embraced Reggie Factor, the mom of 15-year-old Adrian Jerry Gonzalez, who is accused of luring the eight-year-old to the Tannery Arts Center housing complex in Santa Cruz with the promise of ice cream, before allegedly raping and then strangling her.

It was just a few hours after Gonzalez's first court appearance last week that Jordan found Factor at the memorial that has been set up for Maddy at the Tannery, screaming crying out over what her son had done.

So Jordan knelt down next to Factor, hugged her and said: 'I love you, I don't blame you. It's not your fault.'

In your first link, it says the mother of the victim bonded with the mother of the piece of shit that killed her daughter. God help the children of liberals.

Yeah- imagine liberals who listened to the words of Jesus....

It's an unlikely bond between two heartbroken women - the mother of murdered California girl Madyson 'Maddy' Middleton, and the mother of the teenager charged with murdering her.

But Maddy's mom, Laura Jordan, has embraced Reggie Factor, the mom of 15-year-old Adrian Jerry Gonzalez, who is accused of luring the eight-year-old to the Tannery Arts Center housing complex in Santa Cruz with the promise of ice cream, before allegedly raping and then strangling her.

It was just a few hours after Gonzalez's first court appearance last week that Jordan found Factor at the memorial that has been set up for Maddy at the Tannery, screaming crying out over what her son had done.

So Jordan knelt down next to Factor, hugged her and said: 'I love you, I don't blame you. It's not your fault.'

Yeah- imagine liberals who listened to the words of Jesus....

And just whose fault is it? Maybe if he had been raised to respect human life he wouldn't have raped and strangled the girl. You make my point, thank you.

If he didn't know what he was doing was wrong, then why did he try to cover it up by hiding the body? How in the world could a 15-yr. old NOT know that rape and murder are wrong? Madness.

Liberals refuse to recognize insanity, and in fact seem to embrace it as a culture.

They have packs of 48, just slap one on every news story you dont like and viola

rwbliberal3ampquotlapelsticker48pk.jpg

Forum List

Back