Liberals: Here's Why You Should Support CCW Law

I've already came face to face with 4 home invaders.
And if as you say have been shot at 2 times I know you dove for cover and cowered there.
Why,because you had no other option.
A life of adventure? :laughing0301:
Perhaps your wife and kids dont want to live your life of adventure with you and would prefer to survive.
We all know you're a pussy who doesn't have the guts to actually face a live shooter,because only a fool would do that unarmed.
Who said unarmed? I own some guns and I'm a dead shot. I also served in the military where I actually paid attention to the instructors on how to stay alive. I hold my shit together when shit hits the fan and never panic. That's how you survive. That's all irrelevant to you being a pussy.

Who said unarmed? I own some guns and I'm a dead shot. I also served in the military where I actually paid attention to the instructors on how to stay alive. I hold my shit together when shit hits the fan and never panic. That's how you survive. That's all irrelevant to you being a pussy.

Sure ya did.
You said unarmed.
And by holding your shit together you mean cowering in the fetal position and crying.
You're not fooling anyone with your bulshit.

Sure ya did.
You said unarmed.
And by holding your shit together you mean cowering in the fetal position and crying.
You're not fooling anyone with your bulshit.
I don't care if you find me factual or even interesting. You could be learning how to conquer fear but you'd rather mock.

People who are so afraid they can't even go to church without packing heat should not be pandered to. They are obviously mentally disturbed in some way and need therapy for their paranoia.
You just described yourself as mentally disturbed. Why should you be against people carrying guns to defend themselves, ANYWHERE ?

Paranoia!!!!! Folks, observe the idiocy of the left that we have to contend with in America. Mass shootings are going on all over the place, and this loon talks about paranoia. Wow. Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

Another example of those on the left having no concept of self-defense. Did they go to schools where that term was omitted from their dictionaries ? Maybe if they spent a couple of years in the military, handling, cleaning, and understanding guns, they wouldn't have such a trauma about them These are the ones with mental problems.

That is Lite CNN. He took him with a pistol which he was not permitted in the mall.

Although authorities said Dicken was legally armed, the mall prohibits people from carrying weapons on its property. The mall issued a statement Monday saying it grieves for the victims and praising Dicken’s “heroic actions.” It didn’t mention its no-weapons policy and its operator, the Simon Property Group, didn’t respond to a request for comment.
All the more which points to the idiocy of the mall's policy, Good thing Dicken did not abide by that moronic policy. If he had, dozens of people would be dead, who are now alive and healthy, thanks to Dicken, and no thanks to the stupid mall.

I don't care if you find me factual or even interesting. You could be learning how to conquer fear but you'd rather mock.
YOU are who is afraid. Afraid of guns. Join the military. They'll cure you (and you'll also get a liftetime of good medical care as well).

I don't think you are necessarily dumb. I think you are terribly afraid and only have one way of feeling safe. I lived on the mean streets of South Florida during the crack epidemic. Didn't have a gun. In fact I can think of a couple of times a gun in my hand would have meant I'd still be in jail. Guns are a kind of prosthetic courage. The real thing will let you walk through crack town in the middle of night.
Is there a doctor in the house ? Please hurry. :rolleyes:

If you can pass a background check to buy a gun you should need no other permits to carry that gun
I think you ought to have had military training, or somehow be able to show that you can handle the gun safely.

I think you ought to have had military training, or somehow be able to show that you can handle the gun safely.
The fact is that there are less than 500 accidental gun deaths a year out of the tens of millions of legal hun uses annually so it seems to me the average law abiding gun owner has a stellar safety record

I get it, it makes you feel safe. I can't imagine the living hell of being so afraid of the world. Why should society cater to your lack of real courage?
How is society catering when someone carries something they may never need to use?

If you can pass a background check to buy a gun you should need no other permits to carry that gun

In Georgia, about ten percent of the people applying for a CCW Permit were denied. Giving them the benefit of the doubt that is a lot of people who didn’t realize they were prohibited.

So under the Constitutional Carry. These otherwise prohibited people are carrying “legally” so long as the cops are concerned. Unless the cop has a reason to run the fellow, unrelated to the carrying of the weapon, he won’t find out until the bullet punches through his skull.

Whereas I am able to hand the cop my card. He knows that I am carrying legally. And he knows that I am not a major criminal, or wasn’t when the card was issued.

Good Guy shooters who stop mass shooters are relatively rare cases, but when they happen, lives get saved.
There were at least 434 active shooter attacks in the US from 2000 to 2021, according to ALERRT data. Active shooter attacks were defined as those in which one or more shooters killed or attempted to kill multiple unrelated people in a populated place.

Of those 434 active shooter cases, an armed bystander shot the attacker in 22 of the incidents. In 10 of those, the "good guy" was a security guard or an off-duty police officer, ALERRT data showed.

I support CCW laws. It requires a background check to get a CCW in my state.

So we’re in agreement here. You should have to pass a background check to get CCW permit. Which makes no sense why you would not want a background check to buy the gun.

Good Guy shooters who stop mass shooters are relatively rare cases, but when they happen, lives get saved.

I support CCW laws. It requires a background check to get a CCW in my state.

So we’re in agreement here. You should have to pass a background check to get CCW permit. Which makes no sense why you would not want a background check to buy the gun.
Allowing people to buy guns without a background check is idiocy. Nobody is in favor of that, not even the NRA.

In Georgia, about ten percent of the people applying for a CCW Permit were denied. Giving them the benefit of the doubt that is a lot of people who didn’t realize they were prohibited.

So under the Constitutional Carry. These otherwise prohibited people are carrying “legally” so long as the cops are concerned. Unless the cop has a reason to run the fellow, unrelated to the carrying of the weapon, he won’t find out until the bullet punches through his skull.

Whereas I am able to hand the cop my card. He knows that I am carrying legally. And he knows that I am not a major criminal, or wasn’t when the card was issued.
If they can pass a BG check for the purchase of a firearm they should not have to pay for additional permits to carry a gun.

Excuse my colorful way of speaking. It comes from having led a life of adventure. If you haven't lived through a hundred situations where you have had to conquer your fear you've wasted it.

You could have just come out and said that you play World of Warcraft all day long.

I don't need anything to bolster my courage in order to leave the house.

Then you are the definition of the fine line between bravery and stupidity ... :auiqs.jpg:
You may or may not need it ... But if you do, your bravery is going to be a bit outmatched and isn't going to save you.

Allowing people to buy guns without a background check is idiocy. Nobody is in favor of that, not even the NRA.

Actually. They do oppose Universal Background Checks.

Forum List

Back