Liberals: Here's Why You Should Support CCW Law

Someone needs to tell you quit being boring before it's too late.
Wow. Now, DAMN, that's an original statement.

Let's sit around and count the number of people who agree.

Edit: occupied, It's been almost an hour and we're sitting here waiting for that first poster who agrees with you.

Last edited:
Someone needs to tell you that fiction is NOT reality so there's no need to make stuff up as you have in this thread.
If he/she/it ever stopped making stuff up, we'd probably have to call 9-11, just to relieve ourselves of liability for its possible expiration. You know, some states have laws that obligate bystanders to make resuscitation attempts.

If he/she/it ever stopped making stuff up, we'd probably have to call 9-11, just to relieve ourselves of liability for its possible expiration. You know, some states have laws that obligate bystanders to make resuscitation attempts.

He's one of those that if you sewed his lips together, he would just fart himself to death.

He's one of those that if you sewed his lips together, he would just fart himself to death.
Bless you. Bless you and thank you for that wonderful image, which I'll tuck away for those dull, rainy days when I'm bored. About a thousand potential laughs there, for certain.

I get it, it makes you feel safe. I can't imagine the living hell of being so afraid of the world. Why should society cater to your lack of real courage?

So am I paranoid for having a first aid kit at home and in the car too?

I guess our dear poster hates Christians so much that they don't deserve to be able to go to church in safety.

He's a vile swine.
You're a fucking pussy if you can't go into the lord's house and leave your weapons in the car. A sniveling, cowardly, craven little sissy baby. You are supposed to come humble before the lord and trust him to protect you, Where is your faith coward?

You're a fucking pussy if you can't go into the lord's house and leave your weapons in the car. A sniveling, cowardly, craven little sissy baby. You are supposed to come humble before the lord and trust him to protect you, Where is your faith coward?
:laughing0301:

What a tough guy! We're so scared!

I'll bet you feel a whole lot better now, knowing that we all see what a man you are.

What a tough guy! We're so scared!

I'll bet you feel a whole lot better now, knowing that we all see what a man you are.
I'm not threatening you. Just remarking on someone who seems to have no idea what I am talking about when I mention the word "courage". Few conservatives seem to have the ability to face their fears and vanquish them. You will never know freedom from fear and for that I pity you.

You're a dumbfuck of the highest order.
Mass shooters can show up anywhere,although they do prefer gun free zones.

You're a dumbfuck of the highest order.
Mass shooters can show up anywhere,although they do prefer gun free zones.
Do you think you'll get to be the hero? You'll freeze like a deer in the headlights or run like the pussy you are. It takes genuine grit to face a shooter and you don't have it. Just like all those "brave" cops at Uvalde who couldn't find a single spine among them. I could probably do it because I have nerves of steel. I have been shot at twice and faced two other armed individuals and lived. Like I said earlier, I live a life of adventure.

Do you think you'll get to be the hero? You'll freeze like a deer in the headlights or run like the pussy you are. It takes genuine grit to face a shooter and you don't have it. Just like all those "brave" cops at Uvalde who couldn't find a single spine among them. I could probably do it because I have nerves of steel. I have been shot at twice and faced two other armed individuals and lived. Like I said earlier, I live a life of adventure.

I've already came face to face with 4 home invaders.
And if as you say have been shot at 2 times I know you dove for cover and cowered there.
Why,because you had no other option.
A life of adventure? :laughing0301:
Perhaps your wife and kids dont want to live your life of adventure with you and would prefer to survive.
We all know you're a pussy who doesn't have the guts to actually face a live shooter,because only a fool would do that unarmed.

Forum List

Back