Liberals ignore the homophobia and misogyny Islam. Why?

Notice how so many liberal hypocrites ignore this thread.

Libs, why is the homophobia and misogyny of Islam ok?

Do we all know the real reason?.

Godlessness is also a "religion." You do understand that, don't you?

Sure. The same way "bald" is a hair color.

No, seriously. The belief that there is no God is constitutionally protected in First Amendment. The clause "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" means that the government cannot force atheists to recant and adopt the opposite belief.

In other words, if atheism were not a "religion", your right to be an atheist would not be protected by the United States Constitution.

Is that what you really want? Choose wisely now.

You're an idiot.

I don't have to choose anything and the First Amendment still applies to me.

You're the idiot and what's hilarious, is that you don't even know it.

If atheism is not a religion, then your privilege to practice atheism is not a right. Therefore it is not protected by the First Amendment.

You do understand the difference between "privileges" and "rights", don't you?

No, seriously. The belief that there is no God is constitutionally protected in First Amendment. The clause "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" means that the government cannot force atheists to recant and adopt the opposite belief.

In other words, if atheism were not a "religion", your right to be an atheist would not be protected by the United States Constitution.

You're an idiot.

If atheism is not a religion, then your "right" to practice atheism is not protected by the First Amendment.

That's some stupid logic right there.

I'll tell you what. Go find me someone who isn't an idiot, with credentials, who agrees with you. Preferably someone who doesn't fall for obviously altered videos.

Great, thanks.

You're an idiot.

If atheism is not a religion, then your "right" to practice atheism is not protected by the First Amendment.

That's some stupid logic right there.

I'll tell you what. Go find me someone who isn't an idiot, with credentials, who agrees with you. Preferably someone who doesn't fall for obviously altered videos.

Great, thanks.

How about this "stupid logic"? Since atheism is not a religion and therefore not protected under the First Amendment, how about we start hunting them down like coyotes?

Reckon what their skins are worth on the market these days? I know they're mangy, smelly, and don't have much fur on them, but they should be worth something at least.

Don't you think?

How about this "stupid logic"? Since atheism is not a religion and therefore not protected under the First Amendment, how about we start hunting them down like dogs?

You can't hunt people down regardless of their beliefs. Deerppp.

You're right - that was some stupid logic right there. You're not very bright.

Is homophobia and misogyny really the issue?

I don’t think so.

Liberals, why don’t you call out the homophobia and misogyny of Islam?
As a muslim I can safely say that I respect women more than any con I have seen...conservatives voted for a pussy grabber who sleeps with prostitutes while calling a woman a bitch. Meanwhile many muslim countries had and have women as presidents or prime ministers. Also many Muslim countries have more women in government and Congress than the US.

Pretend you respect women, but rapes and sexual harassment are in record numbers in the US. Try and harass a woman ina muslim country thr whole society will make you regret it before authorities.

I don’t think so.

Why? Are Muslims actively refusing service to gays or women, and claiming a religious right to do so? Are Muslim businesses refusing to pay for reproductive health care for their female workers?

Muslims are keeping their beliefs to themselves in the USA. They're not trying to force them down the throats of other Americans like the right wing fundamentists.

I don’t think so.

Easily, there is way too much going on with the far right here. Attention, governments are concerned with people, their safety and actions, not religions. New idea I see.

I don’t think so.

Easily, there is way too much going on with the far right here. Attention, governments are concerned with people, their safety and actions, not religions. New idea I see.

Since when do lefties only worry about Government?

Why doesn’t Lebron James call out Islam for homophobia and misogyny?

I don’t think so.

Oh now Colonel... you're asking democrats to admit their hypocrisy, and we know they never do that.
Conservatives bend over backwards pretending Trump isn’t a lunatic who doesn’t read. That’s his new defense for not doing anything about Russian bounties on US troops. But, he can sure read about minority religion make believe transgressions.

I don’t think so.

As a muslim I can safely say that I respect women more than any con I have seen...conservatives voted for a pussy grabber who sleeps with prostitutes while calling a woman a bitch. Meanwhile many muslim countries had and have women as presidents or prime ministers. Also many Muslim countries have more women in government and Congress than the US.

Pretend you respect women, but rapes and sexual harassment are in record numbers in the US. Try and harass a woman ina muslim country thr whole society will make you regret it before authorities.
You worship a kid diddler.

’nuff said.

Just fantastic.

Liberals will not call out Islam for homophobia and misogyny because we all know why.

The real reason is because the left use fake accusations of homophobia and misogyny to push their political agenda.

The left case about minorities less than I care about Korean baseball.

Lefties are frauds and they know it.

Isn’t it just astonishing that liberals won’t vilify Islam for homophobia and misogyny?

Such frauds.

I don’t think so.

Since when do lefties only worry about Government?

Why doesn’t Lebron James call out Islam for homophobia and misogyny?
You call him, you seem to have the time

I don’t think so.

The true answer is democrats like to keep more than one race/religious group sacred cash cow on hand for backup after they've used up their current one. Today, black lives matter. Tomorrow? Shi'ite happens. No offense intended to my Muslim peeps out there. The democrats are equal opportunity users and abusers. Christians are no exception in many cases. .

Forum List

Back