Liberals ignore the homophobia and misogyny Islam. Why?

Is homophobia and misogyny really the issue?

I donā€™t think so.

Liberals, why donā€™t you call out the homophobia and misogyny of Islam?
As a muslim I can safely say that I respect women more than any con I have seen...conservatives voted for a pussy grabber who sleeps with prostitutes while calling a woman a bitch. Meanwhile many muslim countries had and have women as presidents or prime ministers. Also many Muslim countries have more women in government and Congress than the US.

Pretend you respect women, but rapes and sexual harassment are in record numbers in the US. Try and harass a woman ina muslim country thr whole society will make you regret it before authorities.
So tell me about Sharia law and how a woman's testimony is worth less than a man's, again?

I donā€™t think so.

As a muslim I can safely say that I respect women more than any con I have seen...conservatives voted for a pussy grabber who sleeps with prostitutes while calling a woman a bitch. Meanwhile many muslim countries had and have women as presidents or prime ministers. Also many Muslim countries have more women in government and Congress than the US.

Pretend you respect women, but rapes and sexual harassment are in record numbers in the US. Try and harass a woman ina muslim country thr whole society will make you regret it before authorities.
You worship a kid diddler.

ā€™nuff said.
1. Muhammed can't be worshiped, he is a human.
2. Which kid?
3. Can't deny the facts I brough to the table I see.

I donā€™t think so.

So tell me about Sharia law and how a woman's testimony is worth less than a man's, again?

Not always....in same cases and there were reasons why. Because back in the time where Islam came to the Arabic peninsula, women were objects and newly born females were mostly burred alive in Europe it was even worse. Islam elevated the position of Women in society to unprecedented levels, but due to their lack of knowledge in trade, agreements and so forth there testimony didn't value as a man's testimony in disputes and other things. Also scientifically is known women in general in dire and serious situations their emotions kick in stronger than men....hence we see less women as firefighters, SWAT, warjet pilots, generals and so forth.

One thing for sure Islam treated and still treats women with respect when whites in general were using as objects till the 19th century and still. And of course there are so called Muslims that treat women bad, and that-has nothing to do with the teaching of Islam.

I donā€™t think so.

Why are the 21st Century conservatives homophobic and misogynistic? Islam is conservative, authoritarian and anti liberal; under Trumpism his followers have more in common with those conservative Muslims than the vast majority of American citizens.

I donā€™t think so.

Why single out one religion..I think homophobia and misogyny is in found in most other religions also, especially in the Christian world.

I donā€™t think so.

Why single out one religion..I think homophobia and misogyny is in found in most other religions also, especially in the Christian world.
Not especially, but this one for sure.
liberals-defend-islam.jpg

I donā€™t think so.

Because Cultural Marxism is designed to destroy the foundations/institutions of the USA muh fake white supremacy/Christianity. Therefore compiling as many people under a "big Democrat voting tent" that is not white Christian furthers the goal. BTW not only is gay sex a crime in many, if not all Muslim countries, it carries a long prison sentence and perps can even be sentenced to death. So it doesn't matter if Islam treats women as 2nd class citizens or condemns gays to prison so long as it isn't part and parcel of constitutional America.

"Liberals" talk the talk.

But they seldom walk the walk.

Have you seen the neighborhoods where most of them live? Or the schools their children attend?

Forum List

Back