Liberals / Liberal Media Successfully 'Politicall Assassinates' Another Trump Cabinet Nominee

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Maybe not 'assassinate' - the media unethically and immorally ripped into Puzder's personal life, engaged in Fake News regarding his wife / marriage, etc forcing Puzder to withdraw his nomination:

Puzder:
“My privacy has been invaded, my family has been hurt, my children are suffering…”

Wife:
"I have become the victim of the media's malice'...

Liberal / snowflake / medias' despicable 'Politics of Personal Destruction' wins again ... pathetic!

Puzder’s ex-wife: ‘I have become the victim of the media’s malice’ (Update: Puzder withdraws)

To win Obama's Senate seat, Soros and Prince Alaweed had Ryans divorce records unsealed

They play dirty, its what Marxists do

So...it's not what he is that you object to....it's that we found out what he is.......?

Poor little Right wing nut job snowflakes.

Having temper tantrums because one of Trump's nominee's got rejected.

Poor little Right wing nut job snowflakes.

Having temper tantrums because one of Trump's nominee's got rejected.

This reminds me of pro all things LGBT calling their opponents fags. That and you're out of context.

Maybe not 'assassinate' - the media unethically and immorally ripped into Puzder's personal life, engaged in Fake News regarding his wife / marriage, etc forcing Puzder to withdraw his nomination:

Puzder:
“My privacy has been invaded, my family has been hurt, my children are suffering…”

Wife:
"I have become the victim of the media's malice'...

Liberal / snowflake / medias' despicable 'Politics of Personal Destruction' wins again ... pathetic!

Puzder’s ex-wife: ‘I have become the victim of the media’s malice’ (Update: Puzder withdraws)
:clap:

Forum List

Back