🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals often complain about their fellow Americans not paying their “fair share”, but never other nations for not paying their “fair share”

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
NATO
UN
WHO

Liberals actually whined when Trump made other countries pay their fair share of these organizations, while complaining their fellow Americans are not paying their fair share.

Why?

define fair share

well Obama called them out when he noted only 5 of the 28 NATO members have met the required 2% of their GDP as agreed upon. In a two day summit in 2014. He calls out the other nation who are not meeting that goal. So liberals are well aware of it but I guess it like a dog. Some will bark louder than others.

Last edited:
NATO
UN
WHO

Liberals actually whined when Trump made other countries pay their fair share of these organizations, while complaining their fellow Americans are not paying their fair share.

Why?
I still want to know why a panhandler who can make 30,000 dollars a year panhandling never pays a dime on those dollars. Yet still using the infrastructure billionaires and millionaires pay for. Where is the panhandlers FAIRSHARE????

NATO
UN
WHO

Why?
I have seen you complain that poor people don't pay their fair share of taxes.

define fair share

well Obama called them out when he noted only 5 of the 28 NATO members have met the required 2% of their GDP as agreed upon. In a two day summit in 2014. He calls out the other nation who are not meeting that goal. So liberals are well aware of it but I guess it like a dog. Some will bark louder than others.

I have been asking liberals to define “fair share” since 2016 when Hillary said, “The rich must pay their fair share.”

who are the rich and what is their fair share?

At least we have an incoming president who's even now figuring out how to handle this pandemic while this trump character is spending his time dazzling the dumbest of the dumb with these stupid ralleys.

NATO
UN
WHO

Why?

Because "fair share" means "gimme some of your stuff".

NATO
UN
WHO

Why?

Trump did NOTHING of the kind. Trump made a fool of himself in front of NATO leaders. They literally laughed in his face.

Germany is now re-arming, but the rest of the NATO nations aren't spending any more on our military than we were before.

NATO
UN
WHO

Why?
One must remember that politics is a mixed bag of religions. Every one has a religion(religion = belief = acceptance = belief = religion). My religion for example is Classical Liberalism(Founding Fathers) more commonly referred to as Libertarianism today. Both me & my fellow Libertarians religion/philosophy is based upon the idea of "Live ones life as you desire as long as it does not produce a negative &/or coercive impact on ones fellow humanity".

I believe the statist left somewhat believes as Libertarians do but the diff(MAJOR) is that they believe it needs to be accomplised in lock step unity(strength in numbers), & that takes BOTH a dictatorial supreme leader(N. Korea Syndrome) & coercive practices. This leaves the statist left hamstrung by a SPLIT ideology that leads to Power & Control(PC), excessive taxation(enslavement), war & poverty which attracts busy-body cultic based narcissists(BLM, antifa & Hollywood elitist types) like a magnet attracts steel shavings.

The so called constitutional right attempts to mimic (@ least in oratory) the Libertarian philosophy of individual choice/constitutionally based limited government but is severely hampered by RINO's, religious power brokers & half baked constitutionalists that like the statist left they create a convoluted DIVIDED ideology with populist conservatives vs establishment conservatives etc vying for people control(PC). As with the Democrat party the GOP has many factions such as paleoconservatives, centrists, social conservatives, libertarians, neocons, conservatives, right wing populists & fiscal conservatives that just adds to the complexity of the jig saw puzzle.

Classical Liberals are pretty much united in Jeffersonian constitutionally based Liberty. The Libertarian party(Lp) is a focal point of attention for those checking out classical Liberalism but there are many times more Libertarians than there are members of the Libertarian party proper, as classical liberalism has went global(hey, people every where like to be free!) Our classical liberal religion in our USA is comprised almost entirely of disgruntled former Democrat & Republican party members that dumped what they/we call the RepuliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). The Libertarian party proper is LIVING PROOF that former Dems/Pubs get along great in sweet Jeffersonian constitutionally based Liberty. The one weakness in the Lp is that we are so busy protecting folks from people control(PC) zealots that we may be too lax on criteria such as national defense etc.

As can be seen from the above with the myriad of ideology/religion just in the three biggest political parties in our USA, that trying to find out the answer to your question of "WHY" is a difficult proposition @ least. I did my best in the second paragraph to answer your question about the statist left, & honestly that's about all I can give you for an answer save for; nothing political is ever 100% perfect for everyone!

Forum List

Back