Liberals replace Christmas with Hillary Clinton (Yes, really…)

Nothing like getting upset over a silly Christmas decoration.

• Banned
Almost as stupid as those Trumpy Bears that they are selling on the television. It's a teddy bear with Trump hair, and a red tie.

Reach up it's ass and you can pull out an American flag.

And yes, they really are selling these.

Trumpy Bear Official Website
It's too bad that you cannot tell the difference between the two.

• Banned
I'm just pointing out that there are stupid products on both sides of the political aisle.
What's stupid about a Trump teddy bear? Are you aware of the origins of the teddy bear? Look it up, if you don't. And no one is placing Trump bears on their Christmas trees.

Could it be in response to the right replacing Christmas with the Grinch?
73769637f59e9ed625dece8f647b11df.jpg

I'm just pointing out that there are stupid products on both sides of the political aisle.
What's stupid about a Trump teddy bear? Are you aware of the origins of the teddy bear? Look it up, if you don't. And no one is placing Trump bears on their Christmas trees.
Teddy bear was created because of Theodore Roosevelt, and his hatred for American Indians. He was so cuddly while he had people shot for not going back to work in the coal mines. Nothing like a good ole Progressive/Liberal Republican who abused his powers....

Right replacing Christmas? Better check again tard, but if I am not mistaken it is the libfucks who took Christmas out of Merry Christmas and turned it into Happy Holidays. It was libfucks who banned nativity scenes from public places. You liberals are so deplorable and liars.

I never got around to buying the Obama chia pet.
When you watered it, did his ears get even bigger?
Shut, I would never put anything Obama in my house.

I never got around to buying the Obama chia pet.
When you watered it, did his ears get even bigger?
Shut, I would never put anything Obama in my house.
I would...
obama.jpg

Right replacing Christmas? Better check again tard, but if I am not mistaken it is the libfucks who took Christmas out of Merry Christmas and turned it into Happy Holidays. It was libfucks who banned nativity scenes from public places. You liberals are so deplorable and liars.

The thread is claiming Hillary is replacing Christmas because someone made a Hillary tree topper. How is that different from some RWNJ making a Grinch tree topper? The only ar on Christmas is in your head.
687474703a2f2f7777772e62696c67656275636b65742e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f6f7265696c6c797761726f6e6368726973746d61732e6a7067

Forum List

Back