🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals silent on latest and greatest humiliation

Too stupid far right reactionaries. As if we are going to war with the Russians. You guys way on the right are moronic.

That was a stupid statement Jake. Of course there will not be a war. Putin has Obabble by the nuts...Obabble is frozen.

There will be no war. Putin will tell obozo what to do and president stepnfetchit will do it.

Too stupid far right reactionaries. As if we are going to war with the Russians. You guys way on the right are moronic.

The JakeAss NEVER fails to entertain with his low 2 digit IQ!

GETAdsm.gif

Look JakeAss how insignificant your Manchurian muslim is next to the dictator Putin!...And he didn't bring any RED PAINT this time, as he might have to WEAR IT!

j7U79KS.png

Obama wanted and promised the world to knock the USA down, and he has followed through on that promise, I will give him that!

Snookered by Putin, Obabble has Kerry go down on Lavrov...Putin will continue to humiliate our President...our President will continue to smile and pretend he is not getting hosed. Obama is a disgrace of historic proportions.

Lhttp://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/09/30/431447/us-russia-syria-isil-daesh-kerry-lavrov-putin-
You act like getting someone else to fight ISIS is a bad thing...do you WANT more American soldiers dead? WTF is wrong with you people.

Putin ISN'T fighting ISIL, he's bombing Syrian Rebels that are fighting Assad.... He fucked over Obuma, just like the Iranians did...and John "You know I served in Vietnam" Kerry was even dumber! Do you remember this headline?

Why Putin is dictating terms to Kerry on Ukraine

CNN ^ | April 11, 2014 | By Simon Tisdall
London (CNN) -- High-level talks to defuse the Ukraine crisis, due to be held by the U.S., Russia, the EU and the Kiev government next week, amount to a big personal test for John Kerry after a notably accident-prone first year as U.S. President Barack Obama's secretary of state. Kerry's State Department failed to see the Ukraine crisis coming and may have inadvertently helped to provoke it. They pushed too hard as the EU moved to cement closer ties with the former Soviet republic. Then, when Ukraine's elected, pro-Russia president was forcibly overthrown, the U.S. barely concealed its satisfaction. The...

Snookered by Putin, Obabble has Kerry go down on Lavrov...Putin will continue to humiliate our President...our President will continue to smile and pretend he is not getting hosed. Obama is a disgrace of historic proportions.

Lhttp://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/09/30/431447/us-russia-syria-isil-daesh-kerry-lavrov-putin-
You act like getting someone else to fight ISIS is a bad thing...do you WANT more American soldiers dead? WTF is wrong with you people.

Putin ISN'T fighting ISIL, he's bombing Syrian Rebels that are fighting Assad.... He fucked over Obuma, just like the Iranians did...and John "You know I served in Vietnam" Kerry was even dumber! Do you remember this headline?

London (CNN) -- High-level talks to defuse the Ukraine crisis, due to be held by the U.S., Russia, the EU and the Kiev government next week, amount to a big personal test for John Kerry after a notably accident-prone first year as U.S. President Barack Obama's secretary of state. Kerry's State Department failed to see the Ukraine crisis coming and may have inadvertently helped to provoke it. They pushed too hard as the EU moved to cement closer ties with the former Soviet republic. Then, when Ukraine's elected, pro-Russia president was forcibly overthrown, the U.S. barely concealed its satisfaction. The...
Rebels/ISIS same shit. You know it I know it.

And the far right reactionaries demonstrate they are brainless donkeys.

Here is vid of Vigi and his master.

Rebels/ISIS same shit. You know it I know it.
I know...all muslims are the same....GFY.

Got a question for you jack ass....what do you suggest the man do, wage war against Russia and if he does that, are you willing, you jack ass to put on a uniform and defend your bullshit and if not, which I'm certain is the case...than shut the fuck up!!

If President Obama is wise, which he is not...I say let the Russians do what the fuck they want, pull our troops out of the middle east and let these morons have it....

Got a question for you jack ass....what do you suggest the man do, wage war against Russia and if he does that, are you willing, you jack ass to put on a uniform and defend your bullshit and if not, which I'm certain is the case...than shut the fuck up!!

Uhm....you're blabbering at a retired Lt. Colonel...show respect, jackass

The US needs a strong president that will go into Syria and kick Assad's arse...and IS' arse...and the Russians' arse!
They're all gathered in one place now...it makes it so much more convenient to kick everyone's arse at the same time in the same place...and Iran are next door...might as well kick their arse to save having to come back later.
Too easy!

Uhm....you're blabbering at a retired Lt. Colonel...show respect, jackass

Listen, the day I respect a guy who's the colonel of Chicken from Kentucky, the day Bush will admit no WMD's...LOLOLOLO

Forum List

Back