🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals silent on latest and greatest humiliation

Snookered by Putin, Obabble has Kerry go down on Lavrov...Putin will continue to humiliate our President...our President will continue to smile and pretend he is not getting hosed. Obama is a disgrace of historic proportions.

Lhttp://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/09/30/431447/us-russia-syria-isil-daesh-kerry-lavrov-putin-

Got a question for you jack ass....what do you suggest the man do, wage war against Russia and if he does that, are you willing, you jack ass to put on a uniform and defend your bullshit and if not, which I'm certain is the case...than shut the fuck up!!

Uhm....you're blabbering at a retired Lt. Colonel...show respect, jackass

Listen, the day I respect a guy who's the colonel of Chicken from Kentucky, the day Bush will admit no WMD's...LOLOLOLO

Unless you know what the hell you're blabbering about shut your pie hole. The man served with honor....now when did YOU serve...I mean other than Big Macs?

The US needs a strong president that will go into Syria and kick Assad's arse...and IS' arse...and the Russians' arse!
They're all gathered in one place now...it makes it so much more convenient to kick everyone's arse at the same time in the same place...and Iran are next door...might as well kick their arse to save having to come back later.
Too easy!

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that last toppling of a muslim leader kinda go fucked up wrong? WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS OF NATION BUILDING AND LET THE MORONS FROM RUSSIA DO WHAT THEY DO BEST....WAR. BRING OUR PEOPLE HOME AND THE HELL WITH THE MIDDLE EAST.

Snookered by Putin, Obabble has Kerry go down on Lavrov...Putin will continue to humiliate our President...our President will continue to smile and pretend he is not getting hosed. Obama is a disgrace of historic proportions.

Lhttp://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/09/30/431447/us-russia-syria-isil-daesh-kerry-lavrov-putin-
You act like getting someone else to fight ISIS is a bad thing...do you WANT more American soldiers dead? WTF is wrong with you people.

Putin ISN'T fighting ISIL, he's bombing Syrian Rebels that are fighting Assad.... He fucked over Obuma, just like the Iranians did...and John "You know I served in Vietnam" Kerry was even dumber! Do you remember this headline?

Why Putin is dictating terms to Kerry on Ukraine

CNN ^ | April 11, 2014 | By Simon Tisdall
London (CNN) -- High-level talks to defuse the Ukraine crisis, due to be held by the U.S., Russia, the EU and the Kiev government next week, amount to a big personal test for John Kerry after a notably accident-prone first year as U.S. President Barack Obama's secretary of state. Kerry's State Department failed to see the Ukraine crisis coming and may have inadvertently helped to provoke it. They pushed too hard as the EU moved to cement closer ties with the former Soviet republic. Then, when Ukraine's elected, pro-Russia president was forcibly overthrown, the U.S. barely concealed its satisfaction. The...
Rebels/ISIS same shit. You know it I know it.
I know...all muslims are the same....GFY.

No...BUT....

th

Got a question for you jack ass....what do you suggest the man do, wage war against Russia and if he does that, are you willing, you jack ass to put on a uniform and defend your bullshit and if not, which I'm certain is the case...than shut the fuck up!!

Listen, the day I respect a guy who's the colonel of Chicken from Kentucky, the day Bush will admit no WMD's...LOLOLOLO

Unless you know what the hell you're blabbering about shut your pie hole. The man served with honor....now when did YOU serve...I mean other than Big Macs?

US Naval vet here and I have the dd214 and the paper work to back it up and was honorable discharged after 10 years of service under the biggest threat to global peace during those years....ie Reagan the idiot!!

Now, where's your proof

How long until obumble says he intended to restore the Assad presidency all,along and Russia just followed his leadership to help do it?

The US needs a strong president that will go into Syria and kick Assad's arse...and IS' arse...and the Russians' arse!
They're all gathered in one place now...it makes it so much more convenient to kick everyone's arse at the same time in the same place...and Iran are next door...might as well kick their arse to save having to come back later.
Too easy!
No we don't. We need a strong president that cares more about Americans than he does about invading foreign countries so corporations can make a buck off American lives lost. Assad is doing NOTHING bad and is a need in the ME. Just the fact that we have no legs to stand on in the ME after fucking up Iraq and allowing ISIS to grow into what it is.

the republican whiners would be whining a different whine if they had to personally
do the fighting.
besides if the Russians want to bomb towel heads its no skin off our ass.

Too easy!

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that last toppling of a muslim leader kinda go fucked up wrong? WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS OF NATION BUILDING AND LET THE MORONS FROM RUSSIA DO WHAT THEY DO BEST....WAR. BRING OUR PEOPLE HOME AND THE HELL WITH THE MIDDLE EAST.

The above THUG is correct.... after the dust settles see what needs to be done!

US Naval vet here and I have the dd214 and the paper work to back it up and was honorable discharged after 10 years of service under the biggest threat to global peace during those years....ie Reagan the idiot!!

Now, where's your proof

He's my grandpa...checkmate. If you really did serve thank you for your service and you should know better than to diss a brother in arms....that gives me pause you did indeed serve. I can type dd214 in a comment but that means jack

why?

Now, where's your proof

He's my grandpa...checkmate. If you really did serve thank you for your service and you should know better than to diss a brother in arms....that gives me pause you did indeed serve. I can type dd214 in a comment but that means jack

I went to bootcamp in Orlando Fla. Was stationed in San Diego. I was a DP 2nd Class and ended my final years in Hawaii on Oahu....I could tell you a zillion stories...and not lie..trust me, I'm a vet and served proudly....and I am no champion for anybody, in uniform or out who advocates war..including dear old grandpa!!

War is hell!! and people DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, your kind would much rather our troops were dying in some bloodbath in the Middle East. We get it.
funny Obama isn't acting humiliated

Forum List

Back