🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals silent on latest and greatest humiliation

Snookered by Putin, Obabble has Kerry go down on Lavrov...Putin will continue to humiliate our President...our President will continue to smile and pretend he is not getting hosed. Obama is a disgrace of historic proportions.

Lhttp://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/09/30/431447/us-russia-syria-isil-daesh-kerry-lavrov-putin-
You act like getting someone else to fight ISIS is a bad thing...do you WANT more American soldiers dead? WTF is wrong with you people.
They aren't killing ISIS. They are bombing the only moderates in the country right now.
Will they move on to ISIS when Assad's opposition is wiped out? Perhaps. But they are not bombing ISIS at the moment. They are targeting the people we tried to help. Obama bent over to putt and Putin put his military boot firmly up Obama's ass
Russia launches first airstrikes in Syria - CNNPolitics.com
According to the Russian Defense Ministry, warplanes targeted eight ISIS positions, including arms, transportation, communications and control positions.

ISIS/Rebels SAME THING. SAME GOALS. To destroy Assad. I am on Russia's side here. 100%.
You didn't read your own link. Russia is playing you too apparently?
The targets they bombed were not ISIS positions. They were rebels & civilians. Russia seeks to quell the uprising by showing how you win a conflict. Hell from above without warning with leaflets or absurd on air comments about how their strikes will be "pinpricks"
I've yet to decide if what they are doing is in our best interest but they played Obama like a whipped school yard kid. Embarrassing
Russia says they were ISIS positions. Nuff said. I believe damn near anyone over the corporate/government owned/run media here. Once again Rebels/ISIS=both terrorists. Assad needs to remain in power that's ALL that matters in Syria. How Russia gets it done is fine with me.

Snookered by Putin, Obabble has Kerry go down on Lavrov...Putin will continue to humiliate our President...our President will continue to smile and pretend he is not getting hosed. Obama is a disgrace of historic proportions.

Lhttp://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/09/30/431447/us-russia-syria-isil-daesh-kerry-lavrov-putin-

Yeah, your kind would much rather our troops were dying in some bloodbath in the Middle East. We get it.
funny Obama isn't acting humiliated

When you're continually stoned, it's impossible to act anything!

Forward_Obama_Psychedelic-vi.jpg
another lie
  • Was Obama stoned during Bob Costas interview?
    American Thinker ^ | February 8, 2014 | Thomas Lifson
    The emergence of Twitter as a social media goliath has unleashed gossip and speculation as a media force. The long term consequences are unknowable, but in the meantime, with a far left president with a dicey past, it is producing some highly amusing results. Last night, President Obama explained to Bob Costas of NBC Sports why he wasn’t attending the Sochi Olympics, but the substance of what he had to say was lost in the controversy that erupted on Twitter over whether or not he was stoned. Yahoo writer Mike Oz took the high road, as would nearly any journalist,...
specious speculation .
tell you what, you fly the 20 hours it takes to get to japan and do a TV interview and not looked wasted.

You act like getting someone else to fight ISIS is a bad thing...do you WANT more American soldiers dead? WTF is wrong with you people.
They aren't killing ISIS. They are bombing the only moderates in the country right now.
Will they move on to ISIS when Assad's opposition is wiped out? Perhaps. But they are not bombing ISIS at the moment. They are targeting the people we tried to help. Obama bent over to putt and Putin put his military boot firmly up Obama's ass
Before they take over, they're called moderates.

As in Libya, when the moderates take over, they won't be cruel enough, and implement freedom, that ISIS will use to run the moderates off.

We need to stop managing the middle east

(sigh), I get so so sick and tired of HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF HERE....Do we ever ever ever learn anything???? That nightmare with the Shah of Iran ions ago, should have been the template for leaving these fuckin people alone and let them run their own fuckin politics!!

None of these terroristic breaches would have ever taken place, had we kept our nose out of Israel and middle eastern politics.
It is not our meddling that causes them to attack us. It is our freedom and defiance of their asinine Muslim faith. Meddling may help them recruit but it is not their motive.

According to the Russian Defense Ministry, warplanes targeted eight ISIS positions, including arms, transportation, communications and control positions.

ISIS/Rebels SAME THING. SAME GOALS. To destroy Assad. I am on Russia's side here. 100%.
The targets they bombed were not ISIS positions. They were rebels & civilians. Russia seeks to quell the uprising by showing how you win a conflict. Hell from above without warning with leaflets or absurd on air comments about how their strikes will be "pinpricks"
I've yet to decide if what they are doing is in our best interest but they played Obama like a whipped school yard kid. Embarrassing
Russia says they were ISIS positions. Nuff said. I believe damn near anyone over the corporate/government owned/run media here. Once again Rebels/ISIS=both terrorists. Assad needs to remain in power that's ALL that matters in Syria. How Russia gets it done is fine with me.
Nuff said?

Just how fucking gullible are you? Good grief. You're as bad as the Obama administration

Got a question for you jack ass....what do you suggest the man do, wage war against Russia and if he does that, are you willing, you jack ass to put on a uniform and defend your bullshit and if not, which I'm certain is the case...than shut the fuck up!!
Obama should be feared by Putin. Such is not the case. Obama is feared by no one. And by the way faggot...I did my 28...how many did you do? GFY.

28 peaceful years and you want to brag about it??? I'd go hide under a fuckin rock if I were you. Question? How many potatoes did you peal in the mess hall, you coward!! One more time, today as in WAR....people die, lives are lost, families are torn apart and for what??????? You want to keep America safe? Close our borders, secure our flow of information and spend the quad trillions were wasting over there to keep our system of security accurate and up to speed..thats how you win the war on terrorism....not fighting mf's who multiply like a bad math book.

You're an idiot, when was the last time there was a 28 year peaceful period? Give up while you still have a shred of credibility

Yeah, your kind would much rather our troops were dying in some bloodbath in the Middle East. We get it.

another lie
    The emergence of Twitter as a social media goliath has unleashed gossip and speculation as a media force. The long term consequences are unknowable, but in the meantime, with a far left president with a dicey past, it is producing some highly amusing results. Last night, President Obama explained to Bob Costas of NBC Sports why he wasn’t attending the Sochi Olympics, but the substance of what he had to say was lost in the controversy that erupted on Twitter over whether or not he was stoned. Yahoo writer Mike Oz took the high road, as would nearly any journalist,...
specious speculation .
tell you what, you fly the 20 hours it takes to get to japan and do a TV interview and not looked wasted.

You don't sleep on AF1 on a 20 hour flight?

AF1 BEDROOM......

2-BEIRUT1N720JRB720inside-room5bedroom.jpg

As in Libya, when the moderates take over, they won't be cruel enough, and implement freedom, that ISIS will use to run the moderates off.

(sigh), I get so so sick and tired of HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF HERE....Do we ever ever ever learn anything???? That nightmare with the Shah of Iran ions ago, should have been the template for leaving these fuckin people alone and let them run their own fuckin politics!!

None of these terroristic breaches would have ever taken place, had we kept our nose out of Israel and middle eastern politics.
Now you're talkin' my language.

Israel has over 200 cruise missiles tipped with nukes all ready to go. They can take care of themselves.

it's always been more about keeping the Saudis, the Emirates, and that bunch pushing cheap oil outa there.

By far the biggest insult to anyone's intelligence has been the idea that Muslim extremists would be coming after the US anyway, just because we're mostly Christians. If that were true, they'd have been terrorizing Italy.

The US needs a strong president that will go into Syria and kick Assad's arse...and IS' arse...and the Russians' arse!
They're all gathered in one place now...it makes it so much more convenient to kick everyone's arse at the same time in the same place...and Iran are next door...might as well kick their arse to save having to come back later.
Too easy!

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that last toppling of a muslim leader kinda go fucked up wrong? WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS OF NATION BUILDING AND LET THE MORONS FROM RUSSIA DO WHAT THEY DO BEST....WAR. BRING OUR PEOPLE HOME AND THE HELL WITH THE MIDDLE EAST.
Which Muslim leader?

That dead fuck from Iraq you idiot!!
Yeah, invading Iraq was total cockup wasn't it...look at the neighbourhood now?

It is not our meddling that causes them to attack us. It is our freedom and defiance of their asinine Muslim faith. Meddling may help them recruit but it is not their motive.
ROFLMAO its our FREEDUMB AND STUFFS! ROFLMAO....you are an idiot. Thanks for proving that. Who knew Iran is a dictatorship! WHO KNEW! LOL....Many freedom fighters in the ME (you retards call them terrorists) have said WHY they attack the US. Try listening or reading.

Got a question for you jack ass....what do you suggest the man do, wage war against Russia and if he does that, are you willing, you jack ass to put on a uniform and defend your bullshit and if not, which I'm certain is the case...than shut the fuck up!!
Obama should be feared by Putin. Such is not the case. Obama is feared by no one. And by the way faggot...I did my 28...how many did you do? GFY.

28 peaceful years and you want to brag about it??? I'd go hide under a fuckin rock if I were you. Question? How many potatoes did you peal in the mess hall, you coward!! One more time, today as in WAR....people die, lives are lost, families are torn apart and for what??????? You want to keep America safe? Close our borders, secure our flow of information and spend the quad trillions were wasting over there to keep our system of security accurate and up to speed..thats how you win the war on terrorism....not fighting mf's who multiply like a bad math book.
You're the one that brought the subject of service up you stupid cocksucker...too bad you got out...as a fag you could get a below the zone promotion now.

The day the US sanctioned the holy land to the jews after WWII was the day we laid the foundation for future conflict with the middle east. We allowed Israel to literly take over a country that at first welcomed these people and by funding them militarily and promising to back their shit up no matter what is why the muslim world hate us. Has nothing to do with our fuckin freedom.....we've had freedom for how long? Since 1776 and I don't know about you, but I can't recall not one muslim issue in the history books I was taught in.

Bottom line is this, building nations should be a video game, not US policy!!

The US needs a strong president that will go into Syria and kick Assad's arse...and IS' arse...and the Russians' arse!
They're all gathered in one place now...it makes it so much more convenient to kick everyone's arse at the same time in the same place...and Iran are next door...might as well kick their arse to save having to come back later.
Too easy!

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that last toppling of a muslim leader kinda go fucked up wrong? WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS OF NATION BUILDING AND LET THE MORONS FROM RUSSIA DO WHAT THEY DO BEST....WAR. BRING OUR PEOPLE HOME AND THE HELL WITH THE MIDDLE EAST.
Which Muslim leader?

That dead fuck from Iraq you idiot!!
Yeah, invading Iraq was total cockup wasn't it...look at the neighbourhood now?
Invading Iraq wasn't the biggest part of that screw up.

Staying there after 2005 was.

another lie
specious speculation .

AF1 BEDROOM......

golly mr ignorant! it's call jet lag bed or no bed ...

Quite right...give Obama the complete authority to act as he sees fit...just like Putin.

another lie
specious speculation .

AF1 BEDROOM......

golly mr ignorant! it's call jet lag bed or no bed ...

The above, again proof of another left wing zombie with a low 2 digit IQ...Did you ever attend ANY kind of school?

• Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation posts videos of Syrian airstrikes on Facebook
    Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation ^ | 9/30/2015 | Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation
    Via Google translation: Russian aviation group, headquartered in the Syrian airfield "Hmeymim" struck the first surgical strikes on objects of the international terrorist organization LIH. Aircraft strike aircraft equipped with modern complexes defeat, attacked eight objects.\ It caches of weapons and ammunition, fuel and lubricants, military equipment, command posts, communication centers, vehicles militants LIH. All targets hit. Such objects as a command post and headquarters of militant control terrorist groups located in a mountainous area, completely destroyed. # # Videoconferencing LIH #ISIS # Syria

ROFLMAO its our FREEDUMB AND STUFFS! ROFLMAO....you are an idiot. Thanks for proving that. Who knew Iran is a dictatorship! WHO KNEW! LOL....Many freedom fighters in the ME (you retards call them terrorists) have said WHY they attack the US. Try listening or reading.

Your lack of critical thinking is holding you down. Or you're just not informed.

Radical Muslims will kill ANYONE at any opportunity if they think it helps fulfill their absurd prophecies. If you don't adhere to their strict interpretations of their faith you are an enemy regardless of your intentions.

You're talking about the effect, not the cause.

Middle eastern extremists simply harness Islam as the best motivator for trying to give the US the old heave ho, along with israel

Quite right...give Obama the complete authority to act as he sees fit...just like Putin.
He'd be trying to kill Veterans, and taking political prisoners!

Your lack of critical thinking is holding you down. Or you're just not informed.

Radical Muslims will kill ANYONE at any opportunity if they think it helps fulfill their absurd prophecies. If you don't adhere to their strict interpretations of their faith you are an enemy regardless of your intentions.
Then why aren't they concentrating more on European Christian nations, with less security, and closer proximity?

You're the one that brought the subject of service up you stupid cocksucker...too bad you got out...as a fag you could get a below the zone promotion now.

You sir are an idiot...it was your damned grandkid that brought up the fact you were in the military and I simply countered his attack. I insulted you and he responded...now pay attention moronic simp else I'll call out the calvary to issue you a skillet for them tator's...now get to cookin, cook!! No, coward cook!! LOLOLO

Forum List

Back