🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals silent on latest and greatest humiliation

ISIS was our creation. All to kill Assad. More stupid damn meddling. ISIS will be dealt with though. Russia and Iran are gonna annihilate them.
Your first sentence is outlandish nonsense. To be expected from a paulbot

Where did ISIS get it's money, weapons, and training from? Who wanted Assad dead? Just follow the money and motives.
Ohhhh no not the Cia ploy again!

Answer the questions... If you dare.
Already did.

Sorry, didn't catch em. What were your answers to the questions?

Snookered by Putin, Obabble has Kerry go down on Lavrov...Putin will continue to humiliate our President...our President will continue to smile and pretend he is not getting hosed. Obama is a disgrace of historic proportions.

Lhttp://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/09/30/431447/us-russia-syria-isil-daesh-kerry-lavrov-putin-
Let the Russians bleed and not Americans. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Yeah, we certainly have bled enough in the Middle East. Time to come home.
Who's we?

Your first sentence is outlandish nonsense. To be expected from a paulbot

Where did ISIS get it's money, weapons, and training from? Who wanted Assad dead? Just follow the money and motives.

Already did.

No repeats.

Snookered by Putin, Obabble has Kerry go down on Lavrov...Putin will continue to humiliate our President...our President will continue to smile and pretend he is not getting hosed. Obama is a disgrace of historic proportions.

Lhttp://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/09/30/431447/us-russia-syria-isil-daesh-kerry-lavrov-putin-

Got a question for you jack ass....what do you suggest the man do, wage war against Russia and if he does that, are you willing, you jack ass to put on a uniform and defend your bullshit and if not, which I'm certain is the case...than shut the fuck up!!

Uhm....you're blabbering at a retired Lt. Colonel...show respect, jackass
Like you have any respect for military vets. :rofl:
Says the Dyke that blamed a soldier who was beat near to death for his own beating. Get a grip twit. Your mouth precedes you

Already did.

No repeats.

Still didn't get your answers. I'll try again...

Where did ISIS get it's money, weapons, and training from? Who wanted Assad dead? Answer honestly... If you dare.

Already did.

No repeats.

Where did ISIS get it's money, weapons, and training from? Who wanted Assad dead? Answer honestly... If you dare.
Already did.

Politician....

We didn't create ISIS you stupid fuck. Bush didn't, Obama didn't. We inadvertently armed them but their creation is due solely to thier own twisted ideology.
You dumbfucks who blame America make me sick

Politician....

We didn't create ISIS you stupid fuck. Bush didn't, Obama didn't. We inadvertently armed them but their creation is due solely to thier own twisted ideology.
I agree but we have done some fucked up shit , however it's not even close to paulie's fantasy .

Already did.

No repeats.

Already did.

Ok, i'll answer em for ya...

Just follow the money and motives.

And how bout that? Putin even went to Parliament for approval of airstrikes. Something else our own leaders could learn from this.
I bet he was really sweating on whether he'd get the approval or not...I can imagine the intensive lobbying that he would have had to do!

Already did.

No repeats.

Already did.

Ok, i'll answer em for ya...

Just follow the money and motives.
Oh no not the CIA ploy again and again.

Politician....

Sorry you're so angry, i know the truth can hurt. Your Government meddled again and helped create a horrific gang of savages. Should have stayed out of Syria's Civil War. Sorry, but that is the truth.

And how bout that? Putin even went to Parliament for approval of airstrikes. Something else our own leaders could learn from this.
I bet he was really sweating on whether he'd get the approval or not...I can imagine the intensive lobbying that he would have had to do!

Well, at least he went to em. Maybe our own leaders can learn from that?

Politician....

Sorry you're so angry, i know the truth can hurt. Your Government meddled again and helped create a horrific gang of savages. Should have stayed out of Syria's Civil War. Sorry, but that is the truth.
Why do you constantly mistake intelligence for anger?

Uhm....you're blabbering at a retired Lt. Colonel...show respect, jackass

Listen, the day I respect a guy who's the colonel of Chicken from Kentucky, the day Bush will admit no WMD's...LOLOLOLO

Unless you know what the hell you're blabbering about shut your pie hole. The man served with honor....now when did YOU serve...I mean other than Big Macs?

US Naval vet here and I have the dd214 and the paper work to back it up and was honorable discharged after 10 years of service under the biggest threat to global peace during those years....ie Reagan the idiot!!

Now, where's your proof

He's my grandpa...checkmate. If you really did serve thank you for your service and you should know better than to diss a brother in arms....that gives me pause you did indeed serve. I can type dd214 in a comment but that means jack

I went to bootcamp in Orlando Fla. Was stationed in San Diego. I was a DP 2nd Class and ended my final years in Hawaii on Oahu....I could tell you a zillion stories...and not lie..trust me, I'm a vet and served proudly....and I am no champion for anybody, in uniform or out who advocates war..including dear old grandpa!!

War is hell!! and people DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liberals and Lesbians are so angry all the time. Control yourself crazy bitch

Politician....

Obama allowed them to become what they are

Starting to look like this is all a part of the Iran deal..

And the Obama administration is oddly silent on this..

So maybe this was a part of the secret deal in the Iran plan.

Politician....

I'm not into the blame America nonsense, sorry. Have we made mistakes? Sure. Do we detonate the explosives they use to kill others? No.
A passive Obama is no excuse for barbaric behavior

Politician....

I'm not into the blame America nonsense, sorry. Have we made mistakes? Sure. Do we detonate the explosives they use to kill others? No.
A passive Obama is no excuse for barbaric behavior
You don't wait for isis to become what they are. You squash them before that. Obama is a weak, pathetic, so-called leader. Our enemies are on the move, and Obama has been outclassed by the them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back