🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals silent on latest and greatest humiliation

Jeb Bush was on MSNBC this morning ranting about how we need to spend billions more on the military.

This is what Republicans want - another nice little war in the Middle East.

Is it your opinion that there is nothing worse than war...e.g., the battle cry of earlier LIberals, "better Red than dead"?

Too stupid far right reactionaries. As if we are going to war with the Russians. You guys way on the right are moronic.

they want to bomb bomb bomb iran.
Actually that's what Iran wants to do to us, and Obama has given them the go to finish building a nuclear bomb. Like the leader of Iran says death to america. Another reason we are a laughing stock of the world. Thank Obama and supporters like yiurself.

Jeb Bush was on MSNBC this morning ranting about how we need to spend billions more on the military.

Is it your opinion that there is nothing worse than war...e.g., the battle cry of earlier LIberals, "better Red than dead"?
Seriously? :rolleyes:

I'd be more than happy to educate you on the subject if you'd make your point clearly.

Seriously.

My opinion is that the US has no vital interest in the fate of Syria.

WH spokesman Josh Earnest: "The Russians are operating from a position of weakness" :confused:

Dude, nobody is buying that, when a Russian general tells a US ambassador to bug off that is not operating from a position of weakness

Politician....

We didn't create ISIS you stupid fuck. Bush didn't, Obama didn't. We inadvertently armed them but their creation is due solely to thier own twisted ideology.
You dumbfucks who blame America make me sick
Obama allowed them to become what they are
I'm not into the blame America nonsense, sorry. Have we made mistakes? Sure. Do we detonate the explosives they use to kill others? No.
A passive Obama is no excuse for barbaric behavior
The president is not passive .
It takes far more courage to not take the bait then go batshit and let slip the dogs of war

"Remember Obama Mocking Romney Over Russia Concerns? ‘The 1980s Are Now Calling to Ask for Their Foreign Policy Back... First Sarah Palin was proven right about her Russia-invading-Ukraine prediction she made — and got mocked for — in 2008.

Now it’s Mitt Romney’s turn to take a bow for having “clear eyes” on Russia’s future threat potential."
Remember Obama Mocking Romney Over Russia Concerns? ‘The 1980s Are Now Calling to Ask for Their Foreign Policy Back’

The real question is who is more incompetent...Obama, or his voters.

Most of his "voters" are dead or illegals, the Progressives who defend him here are a minority of his "voters"
Hyperbole...the RW weapon of despair.

I am forced to admit that I agree with you, re: despair.

I look at the nation our Founders envisioned, and then compare it to that co-opted by Liberals/Progressives/Democrats and every other totalitarian.....

...and despair is accurate.
Ohhhh no not the founding fathers ploy again!

Funny. I'm inclined to think Obama will start a war with Putin with his hubris.

I'd be more than happy to educate you on the subject if you'd make your point clearly.

Seriously.
Oh, that's right....you're the FDR nut. :lol:

HEADLINE:
"Humiliation: Kerry appears with Russian foreign minister after Putin bombs CIA-backed rebels"

"One of the airstrikes hit an area primarily held by rebels backed by the Central Intelligence Agency and allied spy services, U.S. officials said, catapulting the Syrian crisis to a new level of danger and uncertainty. Moscow’s entry means the world’s most powerful militaries—including the U.S., Britain and France—now are flying uncoordinated combat missions, heightening the risk of conflict in the skies over Syria…

The U.S. and its allies were angry at the Russians on many scores: that they are supporting Mr. Assad; that they aren’t coordinating their actions with the existing, U.S.-led anti-Islamic State coalition; that they provided terse notice only an hour before their operations; that they demanded the U.S. coalition stay out of Syrian airspace; and that they struck in areas where anti-Assad rebels—not Islamic State—operate."

:whip: :crybaby:
Putin / Obama / Kerry

My opinion is that the US has no vital interest in the fate of Syria.
Agreed. Let's let them kill each other and Russia can spill as much of their own blood as they want.

Seriously.

So....this is your way of avoiding articulating a response to "I'd be more than happy to educate you on the subject if you'd make your point clearly"?

That's fine.

I never expected you to learn from an education.

Seriously.

Seriously.

So....this is your way of avoiding articulating a response to "I'd be more than happy to educate you on the subject if you'd make your point clearly"?

That's fine.

Seriously.

Tell us what our vital interests are in Syria.

Seriously.

That's fine.

Seriously.

its better if you use the 'reply' button so we can see who you are addressing.

Seriously.

That's fine.

Seriously.

Tell us what our vital interests are in Syria.

ask obama, he drew a red line there.

Forum List

Back